• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • prisondoc

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2020
    Converse TX
    If you want Glock pics, then post your collection.....
    Moonpie's spirit animal
    e4f5b5adc01b3b729a3c3cfdc98ffdc5.jpg

Sent from my SM-T720 using Tapatalk

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    I have several handguns, including some Dan Wesson 1911s. However, my EDC is a Glock 19 that I Gucci-ed the shit out of with Zen-tech parts. It's comfortable to carry. Looks super cool. And I have a Holosun 507C ACSS Vulcan with GR reticle as the optic. By far my favorite to carry. The Dan Wessons are too heavy. Same with the Beretta 92FS. What I love about Glocks are all the after market parts. I even added a Glock Striker Control Device (SCD) by Langdon Tactical so I can holster appendix without having to worry about an accidental discharge. I carry appendix in a a JM4 Tactical High Ride magnetic holster, which makes it easy to put on and take off, and I can use the magnet to attach the holster to the driver side map pocket in the door. I don't really need th SCD with the Hide Ride hoster since I always remove the holster from Appendix (IWB) and slide the G19 back into the holster before re-inserting the holster back in my jeans. I still feel better being able to place my thumb on the back of the SCD and being able to feel any pressure on the trigger. I recommend it to anyone who owns a Glock. I also have a G43X with the Suarez Street Comp and a Holosun Optic that makes it the same size a a Glock 48. Still working on Gucci-ing it out with after market parts. Much thinner profile and shoots flat.
    Gucci-ed Glock! That made me laugh! Isn't Gucci-ing a Glock kind of like accessorizing a wheelbarrow?

Just kidding and for what it's worth, my EDC is a Glock 20, but no Gucci, but if that's what makes your clock tick, then more power to you.

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    If a Glock is PERFECTION, why do they need to be Guccied (pronounced Goo-Cheed)?

Start replacing internals and all that perfection starts to choke. YMMV.

I might be able to talk myself into a Shadow Systems MR920 but I haven't been successful in convincing myself yet.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    If a Glock is PERFECTION, why do they need to be Guccied (pronounced Goo-Cheed)?

I might be able to talk myself into a Shadow Systems MR920 but I haven't been successful in convincing myself yet.

They're garbage. The shadow systems that is. For all their faults, glocks at least work

omegaman

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 12, 2023
    Euless
    I ONLY have Glock. Glock 45 works great. With me pretty much all the time. Needs a softer trigger though, that's for sure. After my suppressor comes in I'll probably have the trigger changed, but my son has a CZ and it is HEAVY. I am so used to Glock everything else feels like a lead weight in my hand.

psledoux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2015
    Gucci-ed Glock! That made me laugh! Isn't Gucci-ing a Glock kind of like accessorizing a wheelbarrow?

Just kidding and for what it's worth, my EDC is a Glock 20, but no Gucci, but if that's what makes your clock tick, then more power to you.
    There are so many aftermarket accessories for Glocks. Check out the Glock Store - lots of you tube videos on how to upgrade your Glock. You can also go to Rockyourclock for slide milling and optic cuts. It's fun to change out parts and work on your EDC. If you get started, you will end up with a bunch of new gun smithing tools and gun parts. LOL.

I switched out to a non-threaded barrel for EDC. Still have the threaded barrel in case I want to use my suppressor. I'm also on my second optic. Will be changing out the slide so I can upgrade to Holosun 507C ACSS Vulcan in green. My other option is to keep the ZevTech slide and get the Holosun SCS-320 Gr, which works with the Delta Point Pro optic cut.

I attached pics so you can check out that Gucci-ed Glock below. :) Hope you like em
    IMG_3299.jpg
    IMG_3300.jpg
    IMG_3302.jpg
    IMG_3298.jpg
    IMG_3301.jpg

psledoux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2015

I like Shadow Systems. They have great upgrades for a fraction of Gucci-ing one. Lots of cool features and like the lower receivers. I would definitely recommend Shadow Systems. I also recommend Canik - another Glock clone with some cool upgraded features.

But, there is only one Guccied Glock --> a Glock that you spend $2000 upgrading with new parts. LOL

Glenn B

Retired & Loving It
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 5, 2019
    Texarkana - Across The Border
    I have owned 13 Glocks in all to date. I have also owned 20 Berettas (my favorite brand). I currently have 5 Glocks and 10 Berettas. I carry a Glock 26 or two. It has gotten to the point where my hip screams if I carry a 92FS, the Glock is only about 27% less weight but it really makes a difference. The Beretta 92 pistols I own, 5 of them alone, are more reliable in feeding any ammo I have ever tried and are more accurate at least for me; yet, the Glock 26s and 19s I own are more than good enough in those regards. As far as Glock perfection goes, way too many gun hot shots and or gun snobs are caught up on a slogan when it comes to Glocks and some do not like after market modifications for them since they supposedly are perfection. Those same folks will tell you how perfect are 1911pistols though. The thing about the 1911 (of which I think I now have three) is I personally have never seen a pistol that has gone through more customization than the 1911 either in the factories that make them or in the hands of their owners. Apparently many folks just cannot accept an out of the box pistol that works just fine in its original design. Most of my handguns have zero modifications and those that I have right now that have been modified are ones on which I have changed the grips; I cannot think of another modification to any that I own.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2016
    I have a variety of handguns in all sizes both metal and polymer, calibers and capacities. However, I have never owned a Glock. Who else is in this "club?"
    I too have multiple handguns in various cartridges, but do not own a Glock. I have always believed they are too expensive for a plastic gun, especially given that you will have to change the trigger and the sights to make it functional.

Top Bottom