• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • hornetguy

Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 21, 2021
    Allen, Texas
    Sure not going to be doing any "noggin' knockin'" with that thing...
    AHA! There's your problem! You're doin' it all wrong!

These are for knockin'....

sap.jpg

billy.jpeg

THIS tool is for going bang-bang.... hope this helps... :roflsmile: :laughing:

Glock.jpg

handy with a gun.jpg

DougC

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2021
    Texas
    Read more at this blog on the angle is the dangle that makes a difference.

The 1911 grip angle (all 1911 variants, Springfield XD, etc.) is more nearly square to the slide (about 18 degrees off square), while the Glock grip angle (Luger, Steyr M series, H&K P7, Ruger Mk II, etc.) is more raked (about 22 degrees off square).

Or read this blog on this angle business.

Throughout the years, the grip angle of guns has changed significantly. This change has to do with changes in the technology of firearms and the shooting stances that people used. Today, most people use some sort of square or diagonal shooting stance. This is a stance that allows people to absorb the recoil well without harming their accuracy. As a result, many guns that have been designed recently have been created with grip angles that are designed for this stance. Furthermore, whether someone uses one hand or two hands on the pistol will also impact the preferred grip angle.

Norm51

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2023
    Centerville Tx.
    No Glock for me but I do have a HI point with an extra slide and barrel set so i can shoot 380 or 9 mm in it. Yes you have to keep a close eye on which mag you insert my 380 mags are red. Actually I do have Glock springs in the Hi point mags so there is that.130 bucks in that rig total and it performs just fine goes bang when you ask it to. I do love the ghost ring. I enjoy shooting it among the Springfields and Rugers in my safe. Hellcat is my EDC.

Last edited:

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    No Glock for me but I do have a HI point with an extra slide and barrel set so i can shoot 380 or 9 mm in it. Yes you have to keep a close eye on which mag you insert my 380 mags are red. Actually I do have Glock springs in the Hi point mags so there is that.130 bucks in that rig total and it performs just fine goes bang when you ask it to. I do love the ghost ring. I enjoy shooting it among the Springfields and Rugers in my safe. Hellcat is my EDC.

Welcome to the Forum!

psledoux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 21, 2015
    I have several handguns, including some Dan Wesson 1911s. However, my EDC is a Glock 19 that I Gucci-ed the shit out of with Zen-tech parts. It's comfortable to carry. Looks super cool. And I have a Holosun 507C ACSS Vulcan with GR reticle as the optic. By far my favorite to carry. The Dan Wessons are too heavy. Same with the Beretta 92FS. What I love about Glocks are all the after market parts. I even added a Glock Striker Control Device (SCD) by Langdon Tactical so I can holster appendix without having to worry about an accidental discharge. I carry appendix in a a JM4 Tactical High Ride magnetic holster, which makes it easy to put on and take off, and I can use the magnet to attach the holster to the driver side map pocket in the door. I don't really need th SCD with the Hide Ride hoster since I always remove the holster from Appendix (IWB) and slide the G19 back into the holster before re-inserting the holster back in my jeans. I still feel better being able to place my thumb on the back of the SCD and being able to feel any pressure on the trigger. I recommend it to anyone who owns a Glock. I also have a G43X with the Suarez Street Comp and a Holosun Optic that makes it the same size a a Glock 48. Still working on Gucci-ing it out with after market parts. Much thinner profile and shoots flat.

WT_Foxtrot

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    North Texas
    If you are able to touch that nasty polymer grip zone and not toss I salute you sir
    Thanks, man. No effect at all. Shoot 'em pretty good too, although not my favorites.

Now on to your tolerance issues......I might suggest staying away from Shiner for a bit and maybe starting with a wine cooler or maybe Mich Ultra. That's what most of the ladies in the neighborhood do once they've had a bad experience.

Top Bottom