• ...and so much more!
  • TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Which insurance? United Health care claims (or at least their online provider does) that "government regulation" forces them to sell it with the tiny vials at fourth week intervals.

They pulled that crap on me too. I raised Hell and now I'm back to the large vials.

Those small vials suck ass.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    For a while I was unable to get my script filled due to shortage of small vials (I use United Healthcare as well).
    I was able to purchase the large vials though, with my script, paying cash, ~$120.00 at Walmart.

winchster

Right Wing Extremist
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2010
    Justin, TX
    Which insurance? United Health care claims (or at least their online provider does) that "government regulation" forces them to sell it with the tiny vials at fourth week intervals.

Blue Cross.

That's bs and I'd throw a fit

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    What did you do to get the large vials?

Had my doctors office and my pharmacist call United directly.

United is setup to automatically only approve the small vials so when the pharmacy enters the prescription in their system all they see is the 1ml vials approved.

Get your Dr's office to call the insurance directly and they'll approve the large vials.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    Had my doctors office and my pharmacist call United directly.

United is setup to automatically only approve the small vials so when the pharmacy enters the prescription in their system all they see is the 1ml vials approved.

Get your Dr's office to call the insurance directly and they'll approve the large vials.

Do you have to call it in and deal with the call center low rent schleptards? They claim that since it is a "heavily regulated" drug that I must call it in each time.

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    I use 23 to load and 25 to inject. I took almost a month off and didn't feel much different. Started last week and not sure if it is worth the time money or pain. I am getting nothing like some of you are. I was at least hoping for some weight loss.

ZX9RCAM

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I stopped for 10-12 weeks due to a huge jump in my PSA (I jumped from .6 to 20), luckily it was only an infection of some sort which caused the false positive, but it was quite a scare for the 10-12 weeks waiting to take another blood test.
    Been back on now for about 5 weeks now, still not back to where I was before stopping though.

ZX9RCAM

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I use 23 to load and 25 to inject. I took almost a month off and didn't feel much different. Started last week and not sure if it is worth the time money or pain. I am getting nothing like some of you are. I was at least hoping for some weight loss.

Chuck, I presume you are injecting yourself, where are you shooting?

Top Bottom