• ...and so much more!
  • TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    They've been testing my blood on 3 tests- for metabolism, to see if I'm anemic, and for testosterone. It's been since Wednesday. How long do those tests take?

Usually it takes about a week depending upon the number of tests before yours. Most times its the chaotic and slow pace of the "Jenna's" in your doctors office. The best way to get noticed is to create a fax page with all of your info and questions and then fax it twice, once in the morning and then once in the afternoon. Make sure to date it and sign it and then watch how fast you get a response.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Usually it takes about a week depending upon the number of tests before yours. Most times its the chaotic and slow pace of the "Jenna's" in your doctors office. The best way to get noticed is to create a fax page with all of your info and questions and then fax it twice, once in the morning and then once in the afternoon. Make sure to date it and sign it and then watch how fast you get a response.

Yep.

Evil in it's simplicity, I like it!!

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Well, I've been taking Testosterone for the last 2 or 3 months. I'm about to just give up.....

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is watching"

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    Doesn't seem to be changing anything. I think I had my hopes up to high when I started this.

HandgunHTR

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Well, I've been taking Testosterone for the last 2 or 3 months. I'm about to just give up.....

Doesn't seem to be changing anything. I think I had my hopes up to high when I started this.

What were you expecting? It isn't a cure-all or a magic weight-loss medicine. It just gets your chemistry back to normal so that you can be more effective at changing your lifestyle, which is what is really required to make lasting changes.

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    What were you expecting? It isn't a cure-all or a magic weight-loss medicine. It just gets your chemistry back to normal so that you can be more effective at changing your lifestyle, which is what is really required to make lasting changes.

Little more personal than weight loss. I do have a medical background, but for some reason, when this issue arose I set myself up.

ZX9RCAM

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Got 5/8" long needle this time. Seems kinda short to me. What say you?

I believe what I read on my bottles was 1 1/2" needles, into the butt.
    I understand those that stick themselves need to use other places, but that is too short for reason stated above.

AFAIK

ed308

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2013
    DFW
    Getting my blood work drawn tomorrow morning after being on the cream for the past 30 days. Definitely have more energy.

HandgunHTR

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2014
    Little more personal than weight loss. I do have a medical background, but for some reason, when this issue arose I set myself up.

Ok. I get it. My low T is a result of a lower back injury and I still struggle with maintaining it. When my Dr. finally put all the pieces together and realized that all of my symptoms could be from Low-T, he had me tested. My level was 19. Yes, 19. I have been on Fortesta ever since and have had to steadily increase my dose just to maintain 200-300 levels. But, even when it is "normal" I suffer from E.D., most likely from having such low levels for so long, therefore I have had to go to the little blue pills on top of the Fortesta.

Such is life. For those that have had a decline in T levels due to normal aging T replacement therapy can have a "reverse aging" effect. For those of us who have it because of some other medical condition, it just puts us back into our age group. I do know that I am much better off now than where I was, so I will keep looking at the positives.

ZX9RCAM

TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Ok. I get it. My low T is a result of a lower back injury and I still struggle with maintaining it. When my Dr. finally put all the pieces together and realized that all of my symptoms could be from Low-T, he had me tested. My level was 19. Yes, 19. I have been on Fortesta ever since and have had to steadily increase my dose just to maintain 200-300 levels. But, even when it is "normal" I suffer from E.D., most likely from having such low levels for so long, therefore I have had to go to the little blue pills on top of the Fortesta.

Such is life. For those that have had a decline in T levels due to normal aging T replacement therapy can have a "reverse aging" effect. For those of us who have it because of some other medical condition, it just puts us back into our age group. I do know that I am much better off now than where I was, so I will keep looking at the positives.

Is there a reason your Dr. does not want you to go the injection route.
    It seems to be the only way to get a "signifigant" increase as far as I know, but I really don't know squat.

I had blood work yesterday, waiting for results...

Top Bottom