Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    Curious.

I have a 10ml bottle I shook up, then drew into syringe.
    It looked like there was a ball of crap in the syringe, until the air bubbles went away, which took quite a long while.
    It took so long, I did not realize what it was, & drew from a 1ml bottle I had out of concern.

On my 1ml bottles, the instructions stated to shake them, is this wrong on the 10ml bottles??

Any thoughts.....

Sugar Land

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 7, 2012
    Sugar Land Texas
    I do not know but I just got my first 10nl bottle and would like to know about the shaking. Is there any instructions on storeing it? Good question Cam.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    After 6 months of testosterone injections (Cypionate, 2cc every other week) got my blood work back...went from 240 to 1300. Doc cut me back to 1cc every other week. Sure hope I don't go back the other way....

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    After 6 months of testosterone injections (Cypionate, 2cc every other week) got my blood work back...went from 240 to 1300. Doc cut me back to 1cc every other week. Sure hope I don't go back the other way....

Now that you're up, you'll be able to maintain easier.

BIGPAPIGREG

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 21, 2013
    San Antonio, TEXAS
    Now that you're up, you'll be able to maintain easier.
    I sure hope so. Right now I go to the doc for my injections because they said that it is best to inject in the hind quarters and I can't reach it. My wife will pass out at the sight of needles, so she is a no go. Still thinking about doing the injections myself tho, just gonna have to take em in my thigh muscle I guess...If I go that route.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    THings have been going well and was able to get the syringes in via mail order. Have a new problem. Got on some new insurance at the beginning of the year and started converting scripts over to mail order to save some cash. Got a new script for T and sent it in. The first order comes back with the tiny vials and only 30 days worth or 4 little vials.

Here's the rub. The mail order company my insurance uses is real low end and border line terrible. Testosterone is "heavily regulated" according to them so I have to call in every 30 days to renew the script and order the vials. Calling in and doing this manually takes at times 30-45 minutes with heavily slanged representatives. Twice now the orders have not gone through due to errors on their part. These 'representatives" want to waste time when you call so that they eat up the clock and drrrraaagggg it out as long as they can. Either way I am not getting my meds delivered on time and I am go into my older stash to be able to keep up with timely shots while waiting for them to deliver my drugs.

Insurance costs $25 for 4 weeks of meds (more for five weeks) every 30 days. Buying it cash pay was around $65 for a 10 week vial for what I take.

What does it cost to buy the larger vials today? Anyone buying at Costco lately? Is there any other place I can buy it online cheaper?

jocat54

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2011
    Lindale, Texas
    I sure hope so. Right now I go to the doc for my injections because they said that it is best to inject in the hind quarters and I can't reach it. My wife will pass out at the sight of needles, so she is a no go. Still thinking about doing the injections myself tho, just gonna have to take em in my thigh muscle I guess...If I go that route.

Me too Big--It's a PTA to drive to the doctor. However I was really surprised when my wife said she would do them (told me no way before) Still thinking about that.

TX69

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 23, 2012
    DFW
    I pay $60 for the 10 week vial with my insurance.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Which insurance? United Health care claims (or at least their online provider does) that "government regulation" forces them to sell it with the tiny vials at fourth week intervals.

Top Bottom