• ...and so much more!
  • Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    Obama secretly running Kamala Harris's campaign with key individuals working by her side, McCarthy claims

The Republican party member even alleged that some key individuals from Obama's circle are on the Harris-Walz team, highlighting that the presidential candidate has brought on David Plouffe, Obama’s 2008 campaign manager and later a senior White House adviser—as a senior campaign aide and Eric Holder.

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

Will the public go along with the memory-holing of the vice president’s record?

I hope not… but don’t have much faith in the low-information voters
    You answered your own question.
    The low info crowd will go on feels and whatever their favorite rapper says.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    What are the most authoritative sources for information about her relationship with Willie Brown and how that relationship helped her early career? There are a thousand sources that talk about rumors but that's not good enough for a person I'm communicating with who I would like to help see things a bit more from my perspective.

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Question: Would Harris benefit from Joe resigning now and showing America a few months of her leadership, or would she better served by not showcasing her skill-set?
    She's not gonna benefit by showing her lacking skill set.
    What she can do is highlight all the good work she and Brandon did as a team:

Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    What are the most authoritative sources for information about her relationship with Willie Brown and how that relationship helped her early career? There are a thousand sources that talk about rumors but that's not good enough for a person I'm communicating with who I would like to help see things a bit more from my perspective.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014

Articles like this which predate the internet censorship all had to deal with the reality of the powerful San Francisco political cabal that shielded ( and still shields) Bay Area democrats as far back as the Pat Brown governship. Corruption, nepotism, political quid pro quo, etc. were all commonplace but kept under wraps by the local media since none of them wanted their political connections severed as the result of an embarassing story. People like the Getty family who bankrolled much of CA politics for almost 100 years have wielded tremendous influence for decades all the way to Washington which is how Harris got on the 2020 ticket in the first place.

gdr_11

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2014
    IMG_1430.jpeg

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    Now she (and FJB) are trying to buy more votes by instilling a Fed watchdog over grocery prices. Running that will cost us as much as higher grocery prices. FJB tried that with gas prices and has always accused the grocers of gouging the consumer. Then there is the possible longshoreman strike comming. FJB also doing a number on medicare part D to get more votes. Unemployment applications are down but no data on how many just ran out of authorized time payments and/or quit looking. Not many new hires. Hold onto you wallet!

Last edited:

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Almost doesn't require any evidence at all to believe, that's the sad part. She's just that stupid to believe she did.

~ strength and honor ~

Last edited:

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    For a long time after her 'conversion', I didn't believe Tulsi Gabbard's sincerity of newly found Conservative politics...I do now.

She'd make a fine President.

Doubt it?

Compare her and kamala's politics...

Top Bottom