Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    I still want 2 years of conservative record from her first.

~ strength and honor ~

Certainly not the time for a POTUS nomination, but she's been growing on me, too. Of her statements and positions since she stuck a really pointy icepick into the dems with her October 2022 announcement of leaving the party, there's not much I've heard that I disagree with. 'Course, she'd been openly at odds with the party even before she left Congress and started to become a fixture on Fox in 2021.

And she can actually speak intelligibly--nee, eloquently--without a script. Shocking, I say. Shocking.

It'll be interesting to see if she ends up in a Trump cabinet position. What I do get a chuckle out of is that she was an Army MP platoon leader in Kuwait after serving a year--2004-2005, in the thick of things--in Iraq while we have Tampon Timmy never sniffing the smoke from enemy gunfire, ever; just the smell of burning tires and businesses from his home windows while he let antifa and BLM torch Minneapolis.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    What are the most authoritative sources for information about her relationship with Willie Brown and how that relationship helped her early career? There are a thousand sources that talk about rumors but that's not good enough for a person I'm communicating with who I would like to help see things a bit more from my perspective.

This is probably the most authoritative that’s also easy to access.

Reuters fact checks the relationship:

This Cal Matters (nonpartisan non-profit) article touches on Brown’s launch of her career

There’s a Harris biography out

Broadly, Brown’s relationship and later help in getting her the SF DA position is such common knowledge that anyone not accepting just isn’t willing to accept it. You can lead a horse to water and wish you luck.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Yeah, but that comparison works for almost anyone, save Hillary or maybe Bernie Sanders...
    Hillary is an evil, ruthless bi***,and has been for decades, Kamala is a mindless buffoon. Who seemingly has found other ways to advance.

~ strength and honor ~

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    " Kamala is a mindless buffoon." She may look that way but don't depends on it. Takes a brain to start a subject, switch to a cackle and then back to the first statement. She has perfected the method of not saying anything.

TX oddball

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2021
    DFW
    What are the most authoritative sources for information about her relationship with Willie Brown and how that relationship helped her early career? There are a thousand sources that talk about rumors but that's not good enough for a person I'm communicating with who I would like to help see things a bit more from my perspective.

Brown does not hide the fact that he did date Harris and helped jumpstart her career. Here is a paywall article in a SF paper, op-ed written by Brown titled "Sure I Dated Kamala Harris, So What?" https://www.sfchronicle.com/opinion/article/sure-i-dated-kamala-harris-so-what-13562972.php

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ARMSAGORA
    Top Bottom