• Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    Here's one from last Thursday to add to the media shilling, this from the definitely-not-right-leaning The Economist:

With the benefit of hindsight, it is easy to paint Kamala Harris’s polling surge as inevitable. Americans consistently told pollsters they were dissatisfied with their presidential nominees. But Ms Harris has far exceeded expectations. She has transformed her personal ratings and enthused the Democratic base. She leads Donald Trump nationwide by three percentage points and has overtaken him in the most recent polling of most swing states. Our revised presidential forecast, launched this week, shows that on July 21st, the day he withdrew, Joe Biden had a 24% chance of re-election. Now, Ms Harris has a 52% chance of winning in November—in effect, it’s a toss-up.

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek

V-Tach

Watching While the Sheep Graze
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 30, 2012
    Texas
    1723995988858.png

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    ok, I'm going to say if you were persuaded by the msBS... network, then sure believe what you want to...pssst, I gotta bridge for sale, interested, yep, Brooklyn's the name...ya dumb fk...Rogan did not uttter that bs....he's NOT a fan of hair-ass...but sure, if you don't like him and the accuracy of what he's said, go right on...dumb ass...

Mohawk600

Anti-woke
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 31, 2018
    Austin
    ok, I'm going to say if you were persuaded by the msBS... network, then sure believe what you want to...pssst, I gotta bridge for sale, interested, yep, Brooklyn's the name...ya dumb fk...Rogan did not uttter that bs....he's NOT a fan of hair-ass...but sure, if you don't like him and the accuracy of what he's said, go right on...dumb ass...
    now.....now.....names are not necessary.

we all have opinions.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    ARMSAGORA
    Top Bottom