• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Because Jakassh takes forever to shoot, he argues contest rules with you between shots, and makes claims of you cheating for holding the gun differently than he does/etc. I ended up missing some of my tannerite going off because I was over on the rimfire range "racing" Jakassh. And that was at 25 yards, I wouldn't even dream of doing this with him untimed at ASC where they make you shoot at 50. Literally I would have enough time to shoot against him once, then it would be time to leave.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Because Jakassh takes forever to shoot, he argues contest rules with you between shots, and makes claims of you cheating for holding the gun differently than he does/etc. I ended up missing some of my tannerite going off because I was over on the rimfire range "racing" Jakassh. And that was at 25 yards, I wouldn't even dream of doing this with him untimed at ASC where they make you shoot at 50. Literally I would have enough time to shoot against him once, then it would be time to leave.
    This made me laugh.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    OMG, I went and shot at Gun Emporium in Conroe this morning and IT WAS HOT!!!! Got there at 9:30 and screamed no mas at 11:00. This Saturday will definitely be the last outdoor range day we have until October probably. So don't miss out!

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011

This made me cry :-(

Jak's a wuss

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    OMG, I went and shot at Gun Emporium in Conroe this morning and IT WAS HOT!!!! Got there at 9:30 and screamed no mas at 11:00. This Saturday will definitely be the last outdoor range day we have until October probably. So don't miss out!

News said high of 94 for this coming Saturday.....almost 10 degrees less than today.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Come on Cam, I'll come out of my treehouse if you'll get out of the rocking chair. What do ya say?

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land

Oh yeah right lol. Definitely exaggerating the time it takes me to shoot.

Top Bottom