• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I dont think I can go to this shoot. Just spent too much money I didnt need to spend on a new BB gun

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Quick question about ASC...are they a "no-carry" range or do they allow it?

Also, if anyone has an extra G19 mag they'd be willing to part with for a fair price on the 30th I might take it off your hands. Stopped to pick one up the other day and they were sold out. I haven't heard back from Gramps yet on his Magpul MOE handguard but I'm in the market for one of those as well...mid-length and black preferably.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    So many interesting targets...I'll have to finish looking through them later.

EDIT: The Know Your Limits looks like a good one. I'm not sure I understand the objective of the Fly Shoot one but it could be interesting. I downloaded that optics resolution one and want to try that with a few of my scopes tomorrow.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I like know your limits. I also like the cold bore and plan on doing that one first. Disassembled the bolt and cleaned my Anschutz tonight. I'm ready and waiting for Saturday!

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Scott, I challenge you to a duel on that know your limits target at the same yardage we were shooting at hicksville. I believe it was 25 yards. whether that be at ASC, hicksville, or wherever I can show up.

Rules:

1. We both get a few practice shots in a normal target before hand.
    2. We both use the same ammo and all. I know that cheap .22 ammo you brought (not the match) was shooting high left on that Anschutz last time.
    3. No time limit.
    4. Chuck (or anyone in our group) can't be shooting the 500, 460, or PLR next to us at the time

22targ6x580.gif

Top Bottom