• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    It's a competition, I wanna provide my best lol. And it is not my fault everyone else was so damn impatient that they couldnt wait two minutes for you to show up so they could blow your own tannerite

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Well many competitions are timed, and this will be one of them. If you can't give me 5 quality shots in 5 minutes, then.... I'd rather watch paint dry. I'm sure there will be someone there who won't mind shooting with your rules, I do. LOL

AaronP220

Mr. Sarcasm
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    NW Houston Tx
    I'll race him. I'll shoot first, then he can shoot. When he's still there later that night trying to break off that first shot that's cool. I'll sit back with full belly and a smoke and say racist shit to him.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Haha, then you race him Something tells me you might change your mind. I learned my lesson!
    At what point do we stop calling it a "race" and start calling it what it really is...two guys shooting at whatever pace they're comfortable with.

I wasn't at Hicksville but from the sound of it I'm thinking that maybe Jakashh isn't the "racing" type.

AaronP220

Mr. Sarcasm
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 4, 2012
    NW Houston Tx
    At what point do we stop calling it a "race" and start calling it what it really is...two guys shooting at whatever pace they're comfortable with.

I wasn't at Hicksville but from the sound of it I'm thinking that maybe Jakashh isn't the "racing" type.

Oh, he's not.

He's this type....

ESR3s.png

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I'll race him. I'll shoot first, then he can shoot. When he's still there later that night trying to break off that first shot that's cool. I'll sit back with full belly and a smoke and say racist shit to him.

LOL, good idea, but for the fact others might want to shoot the gun(and I might want to shoot it twice. LOL). He's lucky I am not insisting on the final music for Jeopardy playing while he shoots.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Race is just such a terrible word when it comes to shooting from a bench. And it was ten quality shots in 2 minutes, I believe. That's twelve seconds to load and shoot a single round bolt action .22 LR.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I did my 10 shots in 1:39 and you could cover it with a quarter. You went over 2 min, ND'd the last round off target, and had a group the size of my fist! Lol. We all agree to shoot against you, but like Aaron said you just have to shoot last(unless you submit to a timer). And I say that with love and adoration in my heart!

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    I did my 10 shots in 1:39 and you could cover it with a quarter. You went over 2 min, ND'd the last round off target, and had a group the size of my fist! Lol. We all agree to shoot against you, but like Aaron said you just have to shoot last(unless you submit to a timer). And I say that with love and adoration in my heart!

gah, that's if i even show up to ASC. Not feeling it.

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Quick question about ASC...are they a "no-carry" range or do they allow it?

Also, if anyone has an extra G19 mag they'd be willing to part with for a fair price on the 30th I might take it off your hands. Stopped to pick one up the other day and they were sold out. I haven't heard back from Gramps yet on his Magpul MOE handguard but I'm in the market for one of those as well...mid-length and black preferably.

Never got a response to the above question the first time I asked it so I'm just going to quote it and hope somebody knows.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I've seen some uber tactical looking guys running around carrying, but I also wouldn't be surprised if they said no. They definitely won't let you draw and shoot. I guess bring your gear, but ask an RSO first.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    I'd rather not shoot at all lol. Don't really feel like going. I was planning on bringing just the mosin, but **** it, i have other things to worry about lol.

Hahaha, you seriously crack me up! You know we are busting your balls. But I understand if you have other stuff going on. I know you said you were in trouble at work for missing for Hicksville. Don't want to get you fired or demoted.

Jakashh

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 30, 2010
    Sugar Land
    Hahaha, you seriously crack me up! You know we are busting your balls. But I understand if you have other stuff going on. I know you said you were in trouble at work for missing for Hicksville. Don't want to get you fired or demoted.

That and my tires are about to start showing threads any day now. I need to get em replaced real soon. And getting promoted at my job is the same shit as getting demoted. Managers make less than drivers and have to work more and worry about everything

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    That and my tires are about to start showing threads any day now. I need to get em replaced real soon. And getting promoted at my job is the same shit as getting demoted. Managers make less than drivers and have to work more and worry about everything

If it turns out that all you need is a ride I'm sure one of us could give you a ride.

Brought to you courtesy of Tapatalk

Top Bottom