• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    Shit I was hoping to ride with someone else. I dont trust my truck to drive anymore than I have to lol

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    So. Where is everyone meeting up?

Oh hey Glockster still trying to get ahold of my mom about shooting on that land of hers. She isnt answering the phone so I may just say F it and do it anyway.

ZX9RCAM

Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    So. Where is everyone meeting up?

Oh hey Glockster still trying to get ahold of my mom about shooting on that land of hers. She isnt answering the phone so I may just say F it and do it anyway.

Luckily there is no reason to be concerned about her not answering the phone.....

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    There isnt. Shes in the middle of a divorce, and apperently has some new guy shes talking to(Apperently she wants to be beaten again do to it being her ex's friend).

Domineaux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Houston
    Won't be able to make this on the 31st (if it happens) as I'm attending a forum group meet at Hotwells on April 1st instead.
    If you guys end up not making the 31st and happen to be at Hotwells on the 1st, say hi to the big group from TGF.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    You're right Cam, response is disappointing and no range or time has been suggested.

I joined a gun club on Monday and this Saturday the range is closed for clean up for an upcoming competition, that's where I plan on being.

Tejano Scott

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 6, 2011
    The Woodlands
    Well, damnit G69 we were all looking up to you to make that critical decision. Lol. What club did you join?

Edit to add: Seems a lot of interest around Hot Wells. I'd love to check that place out sometime. I am having to give rides to my girlfriend's daughter on Saturday(9am and noon) and a few other things, but I was going to try and figure out a way to join up if I could. I need the stress relief!

TundraWookiee

Scruffy Nerf Herder
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Cedar Park
    Technically live about 80 miles south of Houston but decided to join and just make the occasional drive since there seems to be nobody in my area. Looking forward to putting some lead down range with some of you guys one of these days.

Sent from my HTC Vivid using Tapatalk

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Well, damnit G69 we were all looking up to you to make that critical decision. Lol. What club did you join?

Edit to add: Seems a lot of interest around Hot Wells. I'd love to check that place out sometime. I am having to give rides to my girlfriend's daughter on Saturday(9am and noon) and a few other things, but I was going to try and figure out a way to join up if I could. I need the stress relief!
    I know you're kidding Scott but I made it clear earlier I was no longer familiar with outdoor ranges and wanted input from those that are. Maybe I'll catch the next outing.

Top Bottom