• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Radioman93

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 10, 2011
    Texas
    If anyone is interested in shooting this weekend. There is a group from another forum going to Hotwells Sunday at 1pm. The group is meeting for lunch first about noon at a place called Smash Burger which is supposed to be right around the corner. I have never been to either place so I am going along as an adventure.

Radioman

Domineaux

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2010
    Houston
    If anyone is interested in shooting this weekend. There is a group from another forum going to Hotwells Sunday at 1pm. The group is meeting for lunch first about noon at a place called Smash Burger which is supposed to be right around the corner. I have never been to either place so I am going along as an adventure.

Radioman

Yup, and don't worry...we don't bite ;)

cooltouch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Houston, Texas
    Another new guy from Houston checking in here. Looks like there hasn't been all that much activity here for the past 10 months or so.

I'm thinking about heading out to the gun show in Stafford this weekend. I've never been to this one before. Anybody here have? Decent show, typically?

I don't have anything on my to-buy list that needs immediate attention, although I probably will keep my eyes open for deals on ammo. From the gist I'm getting, here in Houston, inventories are spotty. Some places still have some inventory in some calibers, other places don't.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Another new guy from Houston checking in here. Looks like there hasn't been all that much activity here for the past 10 months or so.

I'm thinking about heading out to the gun show in Stafford this weekend. I've never been to this one before. Anybody here have? Decent show, typically?

I don't have anything on my to-buy list that needs immediate attention, although I probably will keep my eyes open for deals on ammo. From the gist I'm getting, here in Houston, inventories are spotty. Some places still have some inventory in some calibers, other places don't.

Thats because this thread is really for general discussion for the area. There is an Introduction section for what you posted.

But hey, no worries and Welcome!

cooltouch

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    Houston, Texas
    Thats because this thread is really for general discussion for the area. There is an Introduction section for what you posted.

But hey, no worries and Welcome!

Actually, I did post a "Hello Everybody!" in the Intro section. I was just pointing out my newcomer status to the board is all. The topic of my post was the Stafford Gun Show.

Buckles

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Cypress, TX
    I live down the street from Hot Wells as well, but I tend to avoid that place. Since they upped their prices last year, its really not worth it to me anymore. Id rather go to SGA or Shiloh where I can bring all my guns and shot in the a/c.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    MWYBORNY
    Top Bottom