• ...and so much more!
  • Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Let's go shootin'

I'm looking at 3/31 or 4/1. Also thinking outdoors and somewhere that allows rapid fire. I was looking at American Shooting Centers site because I've never been there but their prices seem fat. Whatch'all got?

Let's show them DFW boyz it doesn't take a month's worth of whining posts to go burn thru some lead

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    MAN IM NEVER INVITED TO GO! lol...Im going at some point need to go relieve some stress. Need to blow the dust off the ghetto blaster.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    MAN IM NEVER INVITED TO GO! lol....
    I see the lol but that's garbage. ANYONE is welcome, I live farther out than you, it'll just be held in the Houston area. I'm just trying to get something going whether or not I actually make it out. Hell I've probably got the cheapest junk around but my ego can deal with it.

Is there a place that will let us set up hanging bowling pins or similar?

Greg_TX

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 2, 2009
    Klein, TX
    Put me in as a likely maybe. I'm always good for a meetup when I can make it. +1 on an outdoor shoot - more elbow room than a indoor range.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I should be off that weekend. As long as something doesnt come up(really doubt it) Im in Ill bring my Ak out.

AKM

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Around
    I see the lol but that's garbage. ANYONE is welcome, I live farther out than you, it'll just be held in the Houston area. I'm just trying to get something going whether or not I actually make it out. Hell I've probably got the cheapest junk around but my ego can deal with it.

Is there a place that will let us set up hanging bowling pins or similar?

Where the hell you live glockster?...Too bad its so far and covered in woods my mom has 10 acres in groveton . Would have some run an gun potential if not for the trees.....and distance

Top Bottom