• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Wolfwood

Self Appointed Board Chauvinist
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    People who think Britain has a lower crime rate than America. People who believe this is due to gun control (wrong on both counts).

i think the higher crime rate could be attributed to gun control.

i would say wrong on one count

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    When Libtards suggest that because I shoot guns for fun that I'm a knuckle dragging, drunken, wife beating barbarian.

When folks quote information about a product or gun that they read on the Internet. It starts with "I heard" and sounds like fact. Truth is that they've never owned, fired or seen that item personally. The S&W "Sigma" pistol is a prime example. I'm tired of hearing about them being "Junk." I'm going to buy one, get experienced with it then either praise or pan it based upon first hand knowledge.

When I'm haggling on an item and a stranger walks up, sticks his nose in the deal and starts cutting his own deal for the item being discussed.

When someone brags about a high powered rifle having "fantastic accuracy" then you find out they've been shooting it at 50 yards.

All Libtards.

When a guy brags about reloading with 10-20% over maximum loads to get that last bit of energy out of the cartridge. They wonder why the pistol/rifle exploded and they're too stupid to just go ahead and die.

Flash

Tatsun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2011
    Arlington, TX
    People who refer to Hi-Points as paperweights, junk, or "trotline weights", heres looking at you willygene . Lol j/k
    I love my hi-point carbine, and its damn accurate as well. Hi-Points may be ugly, but the lifetime warranty is nice. Also, I have had more problems with some of my more expensive guns than I have ever had with my Hi-Points.

What does piss me off for real tho,

~People who put "tactical" everything they can find on everything they own! It makes you look like a dumbass, and doesn't "MAGICALLY" make your bullets hit where you aim!

~Assholes at the range who don't pay attention, touch my guns without permission, and try to tell me how their gun is so much better than mine, (most likely because of all of the "tactical" add-ons to their gun.

~People who don't know the difference between .45 acp, and .45 gap

~Dumbshits who think just cuz I own a gun, I am gearing up for a shooting spree!

~Idiots that decide its ok to break into my house and don't really believe I will pull the trigger!

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    people who say its wrong to shoot someone for breaking into my house

After some punk gets shot after pulling a gun on someone andthe victim gets attacked for defending himself and shooting the bastard, then people line up to say what a ''good kid'' the perp was and the man should go to jail for defending himself. Ex. The situation in teller a couple yrs ago. On the news blog people were defending the attacker by asking why the man was walking his dog in the park late at night....bullshit

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    That a barret M107 .50 cal costs 10 grand so i have to limit my dreams to the single shot M99 (or M95 if i'm real lucky)

People that have a gun and don't know the model, caliber, or manufacturer and never shoot it but refuse to sell it to someone who would give it the attention it deserves. Thats the true gun crime.

Tatsun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2011
    Arlington, TX

After some punk gets shot after pulling a gun on someone andthe victim gets attacked for defending himself and shooting the bastard, then people line up to say what a ''good kid'' the perp was and the man should go to jail for defending himself. Ex. The situation in teller a couple yrs ago. On the news blog people were defending the attacker by asking why the man was walking his dog in the park late at night....bullshit

+100

Angered_Kabar

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Kansas City :(
    That a barret M107 .50 cal costs 10 grand so i have to limit my dreams to the single shot M99 (or M95 if i'm real lucky)

People that have a gun and don't know the model, caliber, or manufacturer and never shoot it but refuse to sell it to someone who would give it the attention it deserves. Thats the true gun crime.

Serbu just started shipping their semi-automatic .50 BMG rifle. It's just over $6000, but I'm anxiously awaiting range reports.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Thanks for reminding me of a pet peeve. I hate the way the word "tactical" has been run into the ground. Geeze, give me a break! We have tactical pens, towels, sheets and paper. Enough!

Flash

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy

The reporters always find someone who says what a good boy he was and would never hurt anyone.

Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    Thanks for reminding me of a pet peeve. I hate the way the word "tactical" has been run into the ground. Geeze, give me a break! We have tactical pens, towels, sheets and paper. Enough!

Flash
    Have you tried the tactical bacon? Mmmmm

I hate modding the mag on my high point to get it to function correctly. I bought one just so I could decide for myself if they were decent. It doesn't come out of the safe much.

The three feet of trigger pull on a sigma.

Never ending caliber debates.

The fact that I started with a 550 instead of the 650.

People telling others to start with a single stage press.

The fact that it is hard to find 115gr zero bullets when I can afford to get them.

People who shoot lead bullets with titegroup powder.

The lack of permission to use rapid fire at most ranges because other people that try it don't have the ability to control themselves or the firearm.

Anything that happens that goes against those four sacred words.....shall not be infringed.

Leper

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2008
    Forgot to add that I hate not being smart enough to figure out how to get rid of that damn tapatalk add that pops up when I use this forum, every time a click a thread. I will not use it, but I can't get rid of the message.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    Have you tried the tactical bacon? Mmmmm

I hate modding the mag on my high point to get it to function correctly. I bought one just so I could decide for myself if they were decent. It doesn't come out of the safe much.

The three feet of trigger pull on a sigma.

Never ending caliber debates.

The fact that I started with a 550 instead of the 650.

People telling others to start with a single stage press.

The fact that it is hard to find 115gr zero bullets when I can afford to get them.

People who shoot lead bullets with titegroup powder.

The lack of permission to use rapid fire at most ranges because other people that try it don't have the ability to control themselves or the firearm.

Anything that happens that goes against those four sacred words.....shall not be infringed.

Aahh now, don't be hatin' single stage presses! A single stage is just fine if someone is looking to load for rifle accuracy or a huntin' handgun for accuracy and buys cheap plinkin' for the range, etc. Progressive is great for rollin' out thousands of rounds. Really, handloaders need the single stage and reloaders need the progressive. Hell, we all just need both.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    My 18 yo daughter can't carry a pistol to protect herself. (really pisses me off)
    Anybody got a pump 20ga for sale?

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX

Someone that thinks that because I happen to have a gun that I don't shoot that they somehow have the right to buy it. Screw you - go buy your own. What's mine is mine - and it's none of your damned business what I do with it.

thunderstruck

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 11, 2011
    La Grange area
    when folks quote information about a product or gun that they read on the internet. It starts with "i heard" and sounds like fact. Truth is that they've never owned, fired or seen that item personally. The s&w "sigma" pistol is a prime example. I'm tired of hearing about them being "junk." i'm going to buy one, get experienced with it then either praise or pan it based upon first hand knowledge.

Agreed!!

Top Bottom