• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Ouch. Luckily they seem to be very few and far between here.

I agree, most cops here in Texas are good guys.

Add to the list of stuff that pisses me off: That people are so dumb that they think that shooting back is somehow more dangerous than letting someone rush you with a knife, beat you with a bat or shoot at you with a gun! I'm not a fan of eugenics, but I think I could make an exception in this kind of case.
    Or the people who think giving your wallet to the armed felon will cause him to just go away and not hurt anyone. Cowards, in general, really piss me off.

Vash

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 25, 2009
    Corpus Christi
    Jackoffs that load break open single shot rifles (and I guess theoretically shotguns too, but I haven't witnessed this) by pointing in right down the firing line, so that if there were to be an accident, everyone to the right of them would get shot until the bullet loses enough energy.

If you don't get what I'm saying lemme know and I'll clarify with a picture or something.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    Jackoffs that load break open single shot rifles (and I guess theoretically shotguns too, but I haven't witnessed this) by pointing in right down the firing line, so that if there were to be an accident, everyone to the right of them would get shot until the bullet loses enough energy.

If you don't get what I'm saying lemme know and I'll clarify with a picture or something.

Let's add to that anyone who does reckless shit at the range with their firearms that should be taken away.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    People that think I's stupid because I wont turn my a.c. on but i'll spend $1500 on a rifle.

Ha! I probably have a dozen friends who taunt me because I'll rant about how paying $1 for a bag of M&Ms is a huge rip-off, yet they constantly ask, "How do you afford all this stuff?" about my guns, books, furniture, paintings, etc. I can afford it all because I'm a fuckin' CHEAPSKATE!

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Mods that delete threads and keep me from sellin' mah used primers...

Yeah, YOU Zembonez!!! anim_kill.jpg

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    People who argue with me about guns who have no clue as to what the **** they are saying and act like they are authorities on the matter.

The idiot teen next door who says he wants to buy a 9MM "Because they look so cool." I tried explaining to him that 9MM is a caliber and not a gun, but he had no idea what I was talking about, then asked me, "But don't you think 9MMs look cool?" Get off the X-Box and into the real world, home-boy.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    People who argue with me about guns who have no clue as to what the **** they are saying and act like they are authorities on the matter.

The idiot teen next door who says he wants to buy a 9MM "Because they look so cool." I tried explaining to him that 9MM is a caliber and not a gun, but he had no idea what I was talking about, then asked me, "But don't you think 9MMs look cool?" Get off the X-Box and into the real world, home-boy.

People who want a "shottie" to blast someone across the room like on the 360...

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    People who make gay sounding abbreviations for guns and think they are cool, like "Shottie". The only exception is when they are intentionally humorous, such as "Deagle" for "Desert Eagle."

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio

Yep, I see people do the same thing when they're loading a handgun or have some kind of malfunction. Can't tell you how often I yell at the person next to me to get their muzzle where it belongs because his Hi-Point is double-fed again... :p

People who make gay sounding abbreviations for guns and think they are cool, like "Shottie". The only exception is when they are intentionally humorous, such as "Deagle" for "Desert Eagle."

Every time I hear "Deagle", I think of this scene, where the little bastards taunt her through the window.

Top Bottom