• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dcav

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2009
    Converse
    New one: When people post about something being illegal, or think something is law that is not. Giving people bad advice or information irks me. IE the guy who stated printing it absolutely illegal.
    Hurley's Gold

lalonguecarabine

A legend in my own mind!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 3, 2009
    Houston
    New one: When people post about something being illegal, or think something is law that is not. Giving people bad advice or information irks me. IE the guy who stated printing it absolutely illegal.
    Yeah. It's absolutely illegal to do that (give bad information)! You can be thrown in Gitmo with Al Qaeda dudes and get the cockmeat sandwich!

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    People who make other people take pictures of the pointing a gun with their finger on the trigger at the camera. I've seen tons of picture where you can plainly see a round in the chamber.

Dousche bags with a shit ton of pictures holding guns to make themselves look like a bad ass.

Gecko45

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 24, 2011
    Inside The Wind
    A while back the RSO at the company range wouldn't stop whistling.

I shoot long distance routinely, and seldom have the range to myself and am accustomed to lots of noise. There is something about a shrill out of tune version of "Crocodile Rock" that really opens up my groups.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    How about the range Nazi's who clearly don't know what 1 second is between shots as I scream out counting while shooting looking like a moron? F*ck you.

And while I'm on it someone mentioned earlier the people that shoot rapid fire but don't have the huevos to prove it. Don't put holes in the awning I'm shooting under because A) you freak out my lady and B) that means because of you being an asshat I can't practice my timing at this particular range because of the aforementioned 1 second rule.

London

The advocate's Devil.
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Sep 28, 2010
    Twilight Zone
    Texas_teacher-

Your S/N reminds me of another- people who have a conniption over the thought of teachers carrying guns to work. If you can't trust a teacher not to kill your kid, why the eff are you leaving your kid with with him?! Or when school admins use the same argument. Okay, asshats, if you can't trust your teachers not to kill their students, why the eff did you hire them?!

Jesus Christ, some of the dumbest things I've ever heard come out of the mouths of people who are supposed to be so intelligent we trust them to be educators.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    Texas_teacher-

Your S/N reminds me of another- people who have a conniption over the thought of teachers carrying guns to work. If you can't trust a teacher not to kill your kid, why the eff are you leaving your kid with with him?! Or when school admins use the same argument. Okay, asshats, if you can't trust your teachers not to kill their students, why the eff did you hire them?!

Jesus Christ, some of the dumbest things I've ever heard come out of the mouths of people who are supposed to be so intelligent we trust them to be educators.

That sounds like the same logic coming from the parents of the kid that I broke two of his fingers when he went to stab my partner teacher (a 55 year old nice lady) with a knife that him and his cousin "stole" from his daddy. This was several years ago but the parents' conveyed logic was you didn't have to use such force to get a knife away from a fourth grader, who note of mention out-massed both the other teacher and myself. I think concealed-armed teachers in elementary schools is something I won't see happen. It's just the notion of it that gets some people's panties in a bunch. I think it would be something that is quite possible in the next decade to permeate the high school and public university sectors. It is already an option through superintendent choice in some smaller school districts that I've read about amidst our great state and I'm hoping as time goes on the legislators from these districts will make examples of these positive instances.

Charlie

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    'Top of the hill, Kerr County!
    This thread is hilarious! You guys must be pissed off all the damn time! I don't get pissed about much these days but my friend in Dripping Springs just emailed me to let me know he was buying one of these!!!! when he gets back from Brazil!! He's just an asshole now givin' me shit 'bout his damn new classy gun. It's a (and I might get some of this wrong) J.P. Saurer & Son model 3000 Drilling 12x12x30.06! !!:banghead: The only thing I can figure is he won the lottery or he's sellin' dope!

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    This thread is hilarious! You guys must be pissed off all the damn time! I don't get pissed about much these days but my friend in Dripping Springs just emailed me to let me know he was buying one of these!!!! when he gets back from Brazil!! He's just an asshole now givin' me shit 'bout his damn new classy gun. It's a (and I might get some of this wrong) J.P. Saurer & Son model 3000 Drilling 12x12x30.06! !!:banghead: The only thing I can figure is he won the lottery or he's sellin' dope!

Are you sure he's coming from Brazil and not Columbia?

If he's spontaneously buying a nice "out of his range" gun then maybe we should test his stomach for condoms when he lands. :-)

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Damn right I'm pissed! Someone 'round here sold a CX4 right out from under me! Seen him lately?

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    That sounds like the same logic coming from the parents of the kid that I broke two of his fingers when he went to stab my partner teacher (a 55 year old nice lady) with a knife that him and his cousin "stole" from his daddy. This was several years ago but the parents' conveyed logic was you didn't have to use such force to get a knife away from a fourth grader, who note of mention out-massed both the other teacher and myself. I think concealed-armed teachers in elementary schools is something I won't see happen. It's just the notion of it that gets some people's panties in a bunch. I think it would be something that is quite possible in the next decade to permeate the high school and public university sectors. It is already an option through superintendent choice in some smaller school districts that I've read about amidst our great state and I'm hoping as time goes on the legislators from these districts will make examples of these positive instances.

WTF? 4th grader or not, come at me with a knife and a few broken fingers is getting off light. I'd have snap-kicked the little bastard through the nearest wall.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    WTF? 4th grader or not, come at me with a knife and a few broken fingers is getting off light. I'd have snap-kicked the little bastard through the nearest wall.

Exactly. Are you ready for the real kicker? Because it happened in a public park that backed up to the school and was where we were exiting at they couldn't "officially" prove that he had possession of it at school and after he did a little time at the juvenile detention center came back to school.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Exactly. Are you ready for the real kicker? Because it happened in a public park that backed up to the school and was where we were exiting at they couldn't "officially" prove that he had possession of it at school and after he did a little time at the juvenile detention center came back to school.

Not entirely gun related, but... The myths people have about taking a knife from someone piss me off.

Did you get cut? The one time I've had to take a knife out of someone's hand (threatening to cut themselves, didn't even want to cut me), I wound up with a scar, even though I did everything right.

I learned my lesson that day; if I had it all to do over again, I'd go for a KO instead. Or just let the dumbass go ahead and cut.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    Not entirely gun related, but... The myths people have about taking a knife from someone piss me off.

Did you get cut? The one time I've had to take a knife out of someone's hand (threatening to cut themselves, didn't even want to cut me), I wound up with a scar, even though I did everything right.

I learned my lesson that day; if I had it all to do over again, I'd go for a KO instead. Or just let the dumbass go ahead and cut.

I would never attempt to take a knife from anyone over the age of ten. And yes I ended up with four stitches which really makes me rethink ever doing it again. It was just I really like this teacher. She was like a second mom to me.

I would say another thing that annoys me about guns is not having enough of them. I WANT MORE!!! All I want for Christmas is a new 1911 haha...

shooterfpga

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Conroe, TX
    I would never attempt to take a knife from anyone over the age of ten. And yes I ended up with four stitches which really makes me rethink ever doing it again. It was just I really like this teacher. She was like a second mom to me.

I would say another thing that annoys me about guns is not having enough of them. I WANT MORE!!! All I want for Christmas is a new 1911 haha...

i impaled my finger so i know how it feels. lol i didnt think my finger was that bad till my daughter said i needed to get it sewn.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    Worth listing more than once: Bills of Sale

Mentioning a bill of sale in your firearm listing tells me either you are an idiot or you believe the sale of guns should be regulated, document, and controlled. Either way I move to the next ad.

Top Bottom