• ...and so much more!
  • M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    Cops who don't carry off duty

Cops that only shoot when they're required to qualify.

People that think cops are better-trained than any citizen could ever be.

Cops that only shoot when they're required to qualify that think they're going to perform well under pressure because of that 8 hours of training (about 2 of it shooting) ten years ago at the academy, but I'd fold up and die if confronted by an armed assailant. Ok, I haven't seen this one in Texas, but there is a SHITLOAD of these idiots in California.

JADB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    DFW
    I finally sat down and read this entire thread. This thing was very entertaining!! Nice work.

JADB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    DFW
    Oh wait, I got one.

When a co-worker absolutely INSIST that "F" & "S" key lock on the side of a Bersa 380 (i own) stands for fully automatic and semi-automatic. After I about fell out of my chair laughing he continued to imform me if mine wasn't that way then i don't know how to work the trigger. After that comment, it wasn't even worth arguing.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    oh wait, i got one.

When a co-worker absolutely insist that "f" & "s" key lock on the side of a bersa 380 (i own) stands for fully automatic and semi-automatic. After i about fell out of my chair laughing he continued to imform me if mine wasn't that way then i don't know how to work the trigger. After that comment, it wasn't even worth arguing.

rofl!

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    Cops that only shoot when they're required to qualify that think they're going to perform well under pressure because of that 8 hours of training (about 2 of it shooting) ten years ago at the academy, but I'd fold up and die if confronted by an armed assailant. Ok, I haven't seen this one in Texas, but there is a SHITLOAD of these idiots in California.

That's scary. And another reason to take care of yourself.

Kimber_me_timbers

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2011
    Dallas
    Tell him to keep it on "s" or "semi" because you need special licenses to put it on "f" or full auto! Lol! People that stupid dont need to be shootin anyway!

And then tell him not to be suprised if it dont shoot because bersas are known for locking up!

JADB

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    DFW
    And then tell him not to be suprised if it dont shoot because bersas are known for locking up!

Every trip to the range since I bought mine it has jammed at least once. I do hear they need a good break in period though. Only have about 300rds through it.

Tatsun

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 9, 2011
    Arlington, TX
    Yeah, +1 on the Bersa problem. Mine would constantly FTE, until I figured out that if I load the mag -1 it would feed and fire with no problems. Oh well, I got rid of the thing anyways. Was always accurate tho with the fixed barrel.

Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 17, 2010
    Austin
    I saw it three days ago. Guy was spouting the old "it's more dangerous if you shoot back" and "regular people don't have the training we do" garbage. I actually saw him recommend pepper spray to someone as a response to unlawful deadly force.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Someone that thinks that because I happen to have a gun that I don't shoot that they somehow have the right to buy it. Screw you - go buy your own. What's mine is mine - and it's none of your damned business what I do with it.

I'm reasonably sure you know the make, model and caliber of your guns so my post would not apply to you, but if you don't, you piss me off. lol

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    Gun leather craftsmanship that can't be displayed because people are "intimidated" in the day-to-day
    Big box stores that have counter clerks that try to tell me I shouldn't buy 380 ammo and should just move up to a 9mm.
    Colt not remaking the Mustang and letting Sig take that market.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    People who constantly repeat "guns are dangerous" and then get their panties in a bunch when I say guns are not dangerous it's the person behind the gun that is potentially dangerous, last time I checked Gun's didn't randomly sprout legs and start shooting themselves.

People who don't listen to reason and refuse to change their minds.

People who have no common sense what so ever but think they know everything.

gun companies who make a shotty product that they don't stand behind and sure has hell wouldn't fire themselves.

The fact that tv's show use a gun that they call a "cop killer" because it's been in the news.

The price of ammunition.

The price of good guns.

people who buy ammo at walmart and mark the price up 150% to sell on the net.

Range personnel who think because they work at a gun range they know all.

Security guards that think because they have a gun they are instantly members of a swat team. Also security guards that wear their kevlar on the outside of their uniform shirt.

Caliber debates 9 vs 45, 5.56 vs 5.45, 7.62 nato vs 7.62 russian, etc, etc.

Purists that ridicule other's for modifying any kind of firearm.

People who constantly quote the 2nd amendment and have no clue what it means.

People who ridicule the 2nd amendment and have no clue what it means or how it came to be.

People who think guns are a waste of money.

People who don't clean up after themselves on the firing line. I have almost broke my neck a few time slipping on brass my fault as well I should have looked.

People with poor firearm handling ability.

People who think they need a .50 bmg to hunt small to medium game i.e. squirrels, rabbits, deer, zombies, etc.

People who think they have to wear camouflage to the gun range every single time.

People who buy thousand's of dollars worth of stuff that they either don't need or have no clue how to use and no interest in learning how to.

People who think their tough because they have a gun.

People who buy a $600 dollar gun and try to sell it for $1k.

Overly modified firearms that look like swiss army knives.

People that think I's stupid because I wont turn my a.c. on but i'll spend $1500 on a rifle.

People who claim to be able to make repeated hit's on target from 800+ yards with a off the shelf rifle with iron sights.

People who think that because they are Military or LE that they know absolutely everything having to do with guns.

The fact that because a person or person's have multiple firearms and a stockpile of ammo and survival gear that the gov looks at them as a possible terrorist.

No more importing of firearms from certain countries because they may have a military application.

The fact that we can't import guns and ammo from china but we will import everything else make.

The fact that when a person is trying to hurt another person the person defending themselves could possibly face legal recourse because the hurt the person attacking them.

The fact that the atf and holder have been caught red handed selling guns to the cartels and nothing is being done about it.

The way the media portrays firearms.

The fact that I am a law abiding citizen but yet I still have to jump through hoops to purchase a suppressor, sbr, sbs, or aow.

People who carry giant handguns because they think it makes them look cool.

Arrogant firearms salesmen and range personnel.

firearm salesmen who don't know shit about guns and just make shit up. That really pisses me off.

People who give legal advice about buying, selling, and owning guns and have no real clue what they are talking about.

The fact that I can't openly carry a gun without people getting all freaked out.

People who steal guns or write hot checks for guns.

That the gov keeps sticking their nose in the gun community where its doesn't belong.

The brady campaign.

When people call a mag a clip and honestly don't know the difference and then get pissed when you correct them.

That football player that shot himself went to prison and then decided that he didn't like guns and continued to run his mouth about it afterwards.

People who touch my guns without asking and then drop the damn thing.

People that know I have a lot of spare ammo and think that because I have so much that they can have some for free.

People who I actually let use my guns or ammo return them dirty as hell with no intention of cleaning or at least help clean them.

People who I let use my guns or ammo and never intend to repay the favor by any means.

Asshole's who give a gun to a girl that they have no business using and watch for personal amusement.

Ok I think I'm done for know.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    People who constantly repeat "guns are dangerous" and then get their panties in a bunch when I say guns are not dangerous it's the person behind the gun that is potentially dangerous, last time I checked Gun's didn't randomly sprout legs and start shooting themselves.

People who don't listen to reason and refuse to change their minds.

People who have no common sense what so ever but think they know everything.

gun companies who make a shotty product that they don't stand behind and sure has hell wouldn't fire themselves.

The fact that tv's show use a gun that they call a "cop killer" because it's been in the news.

The price of ammunition.

The price of good guns.

people who buy ammo at walmart and mark the price up 150% to sell on the net.

Range personnel who think because they work at a gun range they know all.

Security guards that think because they have a gun they are instantly members of a swat team. Also security guards that wear their kevlar on the outside of their uniform shirt.

Caliber debates 9 vs 45, 5.56 vs 5.45, 7.62 nato vs 7.62 russian, etc, etc.

Purists that ridicule other's for modifying any kind of firearm.

People who constantly quote the 2nd amendment and have no clue what it means.

People who ridicule the 2nd amendment and have no clue what it means or how it came to be.

People who think guns are a waste of money.

People who don't clean up after themselves on the firing line. I have almost broke my neck a few time slipping on brass my fault as well I should have looked.

People with poor firearm handling ability.

People who think they need a .50 bmg to hunt small to medium game i.e. squirrels, rabbits, deer, zombies, etc.

People who think they have to wear camouflage to the gun range every single time.

People who buy thousand's of dollars worth of stuff that they either don't need or have no clue how to use and no interest in learning how to.

People who think their tough because they have a gun.

People who buy a $600 dollar gun and try to sell it for $1k.

Overly modified firearms that look like swiss army knives.

People that think I's stupid because I wont turn my a.c. on but i'll spend $1500 on a rifle.

People who claim to be able to make repeated hit's on target from 800+ yards with a off the shelf rifle with iron sights.

People who think that because they are Military or LE that they know absolutely everything having to do with guns.

The fact that because a person or person's have multiple firearms and a stockpile of ammo and survival gear that the gov looks at them as a possible terrorist.

No more importing of firearms from certain countries because they may have a military application.

The fact that we can't import guns and ammo from china but we will import everything else make.

The fact that when a person is trying to hurt another person the person defending themselves could possibly face legal recourse because the hurt the person attacking them.

The fact that the atf and holder have been caught red handed selling guns to the cartels and nothing is being done about it.

The way the media portrays firearms.

The fact that I am a law abiding citizen but yet I still have to jump through hoops to purchase a suppressor, sbr, sbs, or aow.

People who carry giant handguns because they think it makes them look cool.

Arrogant firearms salesmen and range personnel.

firearm salesmen who don't know shit about guns and just make shit up. That really pisses me off.

People who give legal advice about buying, selling, and owning guns and have no real clue what they are talking about.

The fact that I can't openly carry a gun without people getting all freaked out.

People who steal guns or write hot checks for guns.

That the gov keeps sticking their nose in the gun community where its doesn't belong.

The brady campaign.

When people call a mag a clip and honestly don't know the difference and then get pissed when you correct them.

That football player that shot himself went to prison and then decided that he didn't like guns and continued to run his mouth about it afterwards.

People who touch my guns without asking and then drop the damn thing.

People that know I have a lot of spare ammo and think that because I have so much that they can have some for free.

People who I actually let use my guns or ammo return them dirty as hell with no intention of cleaning or at least help clean them.

People who I let use my guns or ammo and never intend to repay the favor by any means.

Asshole's who give a gun to a girl that they have no business using and watch for personal amusement.

Ok I think I'm done for know.

The fact that any gun or bullet is called a cop killer because any bullet, any gun can kill a person.

hkusp1

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 25, 2009
    DALLAS, TX
    The fact that any gun or bullet is called a cop killer because any bullet, any gun can kill a person.

Agreed. One of my favorite tv show just started is 4th season and they pulled that crap with the fn 5.7, I was uber pissed the only reason I'm still watching it is because it hasn't come up since.

M. Sage

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2009
    San Antonio
    I saw it three days ago. Guy was spouting the old "it's more dangerous if you shoot back" and "regular people don't have the training we do" garbage. I actually saw him recommend pepper spray to someone as a response to unlawful deadly force.

Ouch. Luckily they seem to be very few and far between here.

Add to the list of stuff that pisses me off: That people are so dumb that they think that shooting back is somehow more dangerous than letting someone rush you with a knife, beat you with a bat or shoot at you with a gun! I'm not a fan of eugenics, but I think I could make an exception in this kind of case.

texas_teacher

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    South Korea
    Agreed. One of my favorite tv show just started is 4th season and they pulled that crap with the fn 5.7, I was uber pissed the only reason I'm still watching it is because it hasn't come up since.

Yeah and add to that list people that think firearms that have recoil-reducing capabilities are designed as killing implements for mass murderers...

Top Bottom