Patriot Mobile

Guess who is in the horsepistol with a broken hip..femur!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    I thought you would get out yesterday and I already lit the candles on your coming home cake.

385065477_6613763552047875_3382346685842543004_n.jpg

I tried to put them out, but I only had 2 fire extinguishers.
    Could have used 2 more.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    Well it's still Friday and apparently I have a low hemoglobin blood count and they may not release me on Sunday until that comes up they may have to give me a transfusion I don't know where they're going to find vampire blood but that's their problem haha.

They also tried to do some cognitive test before releasing me it's required by Medicare they say. Fine they may be required to ask but I'm not required to answer I found it insulting and told them if they didn't know my cognitive level after working with me for 2 weeks they're in the wrong business

Just show them your TGT post history. They'll either release you immediately or transfer you to SuperMax....

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    It's 8:45 on Sunday morning 4 hours after my blood transfusion they say they need to test the blood for hemoglobin. They say they can't do it for another couple of hours I don't know why and they want some other stuff now keep in mind that I was supposed to leave today at 11:00. However that delay may be maybe that leaving maybe delayed and I don't have a key to my house so my brother-in-law is going to have to pick me up.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    My release is now day-to-day. Overnight they gave me one unit of blood and they need to see if it fixes my low hemoglobin problem. There is one problem in that my wife is upstairs and has no key to the house with her and I am downstairs and have no key to the house with me. So Mike my brother-in-law has the only key.

On the day that they release me if he is busy I wonder how I will get home or into the house. Maybe I should have him hide a key somewhere where I can find it. First world problems.

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    You might still be released. I was in Medical City Plano back in July. 5 or 6 days on the ICU floor and then moved late one day to a normal room. They said I might be released that next day. My numbers were low on some blood factor (I didn't have a transfusion) but they magically released me that day with a script for some horse pill.

Their main qualifications for release - being able to walk down the hall and taking a dump. I had already successfully mastered both of those skills.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Spent the night in the refrigerator called Methodist Richardson's Hospital emergency room. Seven blankets and I'm still shivering. The procedure and Edo or whatever they call it is supposed to be sometime this morning alls I know is I'm hungry having anything haven't had anything to eat since lunch yesterday. My wife is still in rehab and I don't know how that is going I talked to her and getting straight answers on that is a little difficult oh well. Take care of my friends.

Top Bottom