Patriot Mobile

Guess who is in the horsepistol with a broken hip..femur!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    No fair peeking at the answer.

It was I. I tripped and fell in the hallway whe attempting to go take a shower for a party. Naturally I landed where I couldn't crawl any where like to my phone which was 15 feet away. The wife (you may have a wife but I've got the wife) was in her shower so 911 couldn't be called for about an hour. I donwant to say the wife moves slow but it takes her an hour and a half to watch 60 minutes.

The whambulance showed up at 5 ish and I fell at 3:30 ish. You know somethings wrong when the EMTs know your name a knickname.

So it's 7:30 am and waiting on the quacks to come see me and plan for surgery. I've been living on morphine and Norco for pain. Awake all night counting flowers on the wall an solitaire till dawn.

I almost forgot, the EMTs had me on fentynal at first.
    Hurley's Gold

Coyote9

Well-Known
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 13, 2020
    Granbury Texas

It was I. I tripped and fell in the hallway whe attempting to go take a shower for a party. Naturally I landed where I couldn't crawl any where like to my phone which was 15 feet away. The wife (you may have a wife but I've got the wife) was in her shower so 911 couldn't be called for about an hour. I donwant to say the wife moves slow but it takes her an hour and a half to watch 60 minutes.

The whambulance showed up at 5 ish and I fell at 3:30 ish. You know somethings wrong when the EMTs know your name a knickname.

So it's 7:30 am and waiting on the quacks to come see me and plan for surgery. I've been living on morphine and Norco for pain. Awake all night counting flowers on the wall an solitaire till dawn.

Supposed to be the most painful bone to break...

msharley

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 28, 2021
    Central Pennsylvania

Hey Army,

Prayer Sent...

Full Healing...

Top Bottom