Hurley's Gold

Guess who is in the horsepistol with a broken hip..femur!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Texas

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Cool 'Horn Luke

Come on. Love me, hate me, kill me, anything.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2022
    Corsicana, TX
    Spent the night in the refrigerator called Methodist Richardson's Hospital emergency room. Seven blankets and I'm still shivering. The procedure and Edo or whatever they call it is supposed to be sometime this morning alls I know is I'm hungry having anything haven't had anything to eat since lunch yesterday. My wife is still in rehab and I don't know how that is going I talked to her and getting straight answers on that is a little difficult oh well. Take care of my friends.
    Hang in there Army, you're almost there! Continued prayers for the both of you.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    You out yet? those hosp stays are the pits. And you almost need a lawyer to get out until the $ ends. Wife had to go to head doc to get me released from Methodist last time, couldn't find anything wrong with me.. Had to get release from 5 docs. At least the food there isn't too bad. Isn't cheap though. Endoscopy can be from either end. Just can go farther than colonoscopy. Yup, they keep the ER COLD!

dsgrey

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2015
    Denton County
    It probably doesn't need saying, but you (anyone not in protective custody) can discharge yourself from anywhere at anytime.
    Yep, child #3 was born at Medical City Plano back when it was named something else. The level of service was terrible compared to the other two born there. No reason to keep my wife/baby and knew we could do a better job at home since they seemed to be severely short-staffed. So I told them we were checking out. They stated I couldn't without a doctor's release. I told them try to stop us from leaving but I'll give you an hour to obtain that release. They magically showed up with the release as we were walking down the hall to leave.

No problems with my two stays at that hospital this year. Exception was one overnight ICU nurse that would never show up and when requesting my pain meds, she'd disappear for another 1-2 hours. I nicely asked she be removed from my care and they obliged.

Army 1911

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2008
    Dallas Texas or so
    Well the colonoscopy didn't solve the problem. So they made me swallow this camera thing that's going to take pictures of my large intestines to see if that's where the bleeding is. Hope to find out the results tomorrow. And I don't know what the options will be but they're going to have to be later in the year or next year because I want out of the hospital.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Well the colonoscopy didn't solve the problem. So they made me swallow this camera thing that's going to take pictures of my large intestines to see if that's where the bleeding is. Hope to find out the results tomorrow. And I don't know what the options will be but they're going to have to be later in the year or next year because I want out of the hospital.
    Someone was gonna say it.

Pics or GTFO.

benenglish

Just Another Boomer
    Staff member
    Lifetime Member
    Admin
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Spring
    My sis has bled out 3 times. Figuring the cause has always been an ordeal.

Are you on blood thinners? Not trying to impersonate a doctor, here, but poorly regulated blood thinners can make a bleed happen while keeping the source a real mystery.

striker55

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 6, 2021
    Katy
    And the hits keep coming. Hope you get sorted out and can go home, to relax and heal.

Top Bottom