• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Niemand Besonderes

Nobody Special
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 1, 2020
    Williamson County
    When your free and independent State voluntarily enters into a political, economic, and military union with dozens of other neighboring States, each with their own individual and unique cultures and politics (and then, you realize that you just made a huge mistake and then actually leave that union, but then they manage to force you back into that same union against your will, with a great deal of violence, and then YOU go full-on Stockholm Syndrom, sympathizing with your captors and pledging your alliance to them) and then you allow them to not only interfere with your State elections, but also to allow ANYONE to immigrate to your State, willy-nilly, and you ask yourself, “How did we get here”, here’s what you can actually do about it.
    Texicants need not apply!

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    download.jpeg-92.jpg
    here ya go snowflakes

1911'S 4 Me

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2018
    Humble
    When your free and independent State voluntarily enters into a political, economic, and military union with dozens of other neighboring States, each with their own individual and unique cultures and politics (and then, you realize that you just made a huge mistake and then actually leave that union, but then they manage to force you back into that same union against your will, with a great deal of violence, and then YOU go full-on Stockholm Syndrom, sympathizing with your captors and pledging your alliance to them) and then you allow them to not only interfere with your State elections, but also to allow ANYONE to immigrate to your State, willy-nilly, and you ask yourself, “How did we get here”, here’s what you can actually do about it.
    Texicants need not apply!
    That is one long ass sentence. Did you stop to breathe while saying it?

Lonesome Dove

A man of vision but with no mission.
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 25, 2018
    Cut n Shoot, Texas
    I have a certain animosity towards transplants from California because most of those I have had the displeasure in meeting, act in many ways exampled in this thread. Then about two years ago, we are cursed with a pair of them buying the property next to ours.After a few interactions with them, I can fully understand why California is so phucked up! Californians, for the most part, are idiots.
    Thats racist! I think

Top Bottom