• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Guess these three are immigrants. Also the entirety of rally attendees.

f332b33881b9e4f7ced570eda81e02cd.jpg

Sasquatch

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Guess these three are immigrants. Also the entirety of rally attendees.

f332b33881b9e4f7ced570eda81e02cd.jpg

I think more people are there watching the shitshow unfold than attending for reals. Also ironic that its three ancient women who'd hafta pay someone to even undress them, let alone touch them that are celebrating Francis' pro-abortion BS. I don't think even @kyletxria1911a1 would try getting with those particular wyt wimmenz. Dude has standards, or so I'm told :laughing:

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Who does the YouTube videos there? I know Demolition Ranch is out in Kerrville but didn't know who is in Boerne.

Depends. If you’re talking about BRCC, there’s a couple of dudes behind that. One I know from my time in the AF, same career field, the other big one i I know of, but don’t know personally. The BRCC guys are some of my favorite ‘liberals’ and have killed more bad guys than the times most people sit on a toilet seat in their lifetime. If you go into the shop and see the mural, I know a lot of the guys on the right side of that wall.

Demolition Ranch owns a veterinarian clinic in Fair Oaks off I-10 and his practice was who we used for our dogs. I don’t know him personally though.

TreyG-20

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Central
    Who does the YouTube videos there? I know Demolition Ranch is out in Kerrville but didn't know who is in Boerne.
    Matt Carriker (Demolition Ranch) is from the Borene area. We went to high-school together, but were not friends so to speak. As mentioned Matt Best is there (BRCC). Brandon Herra is there (the AK guy). Not specifically a gun channel but Donut Operator also lives there. I'm probably missing at least one.

Sam7sf

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 13, 2018
    Texas
    The BRCC guys are some of my favorite ‘liberals’ and have killed more bad guys than the times most people sit on a toilet seat in their lifetime.
    Impossible. Tp shortage showed how challenging such a claim is. Some people poop two to three times a day.

Liberals poop the most being most are full of so much shit.

We may have to submit this claim to Neil deGrasse Tyson.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    What in fresh hell is this? Just like you don’t get cabrito if you ain’t got the right demographics, you don’t get Tri Tip unless there’s the right demographics. Our HEB is pushing brisket out of the case in favor of this strange kalibeef.

2079bf0e498ae12a3ce36b3ad4e2529d.jpg

Last edited:
    Top Bottom