• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Some are refugees with Conservative/Libertarian politics.

They're not 'ALL" bad for fks-sake!
    Having lived ON the Southern Border, and having cared-for the “usual” South Texas Border-Crossers for years; let me say that a large portion of those currently crossing are criminhals with criminhal intent

Some are even enemy agents. . . . . .

So SAD !

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    What in fresh hell is this? Just like you don’t get cabrito if you ain’t got the right demographics, you don’t get Tri Tip unless there’s the right demographics. Our HEB is pushing brisket out of the case in favor of this strange kalibeef.

2079bf0e498ae12a3ce36b3ad4e2529d.jpg
    <>

Several years back, a large Louisiana grocery chain, “Rouse Markets”, tried importing Mexican beef.

It looked fine, I tried some and it was OK. Not cheap.

The brand name was “Su Carne” !

The slogan “You just can’t beat Su Carne !” didn’t work too well. . . . . . It soon disappeared.

<>

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    Having lived ON the Southern Border, and having cared-for the “usual” South Texas Border-Crossers for years; let me say that a large portion of those currently crossing are criminhals with criminhal intent

Some are even enemy agents. . . . . .

So SAD !

This thread has nothing to do with illegal aliens.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    OK,

BUT, copied from YOUR post above:

”Guess these three are immigrants. Also the entirety of rally attendees.”

Sorry if I were out-of-order. . . . . .

leVieux

See those three old white ladiies? They are California emigrees voting for the three time loser.
    1850725a64a8ff4bf7fecc76487bf1a5.jpg

Chewbacca7685

Certified Golf Cart Driver
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2023
    Mission
    i dislike any transplant coming to texas that brags about how conservative they are or that they are moreconservative than texans and if they are so conservative then why is the state they left such a liberalantigun shithole?

Because there isn’t enough of them. The part of Nj I came from was mostly conservative but the major cities gather up libs with larger populations and overrule any conservative values. I don’t care how conservative you are, that’s a game you’re not going to win. Look at Washington state. Used to be deep red. Hipsters move to Seattle and they’re about to have laws that make California look permissive.

The only states that don’t have much of a chance of falling to this any time soon are ones without many popular major cities. Texas has a lot of major cities as well. That’s worrisome for the future if the libs keep blowing up the population.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PinnedandRecessed

Allegedly
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Feb 11, 2019
    Hays County
    i dislike any transplant coming to texas that brags about how conservative they are or that they are moreconservative than texans and if they are so conservative then why is the state they left such a liberalantigun shithole?

Say the one known as @Axxe55 moves to California (yes, I know, but bear with me). Does the State of California magically come to its senses and turn conservative?

Top Bottom