• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • EZ-E

King Turd of Shit Mountain
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 4, 2017
    Middle of no where
    This is gettin’ to be better than sittin on the tailgate at Home Depot drinkin’ beer and watchin’ folks try to load their shit up.

6de7eaf24e5a93c84195dda1e13060ef.jpg

Boat ramps at your local lake in the summer are a great place to pull up & people watch. Nothing like seeing a boat being pulled out of the water, than go sliding down the boat ramp. Or the wife that don't know how to back a trailer. Good times I tell ya.
    Lynx Defense

Moonpie

Omnipotent Potentate for hire.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 4, 2013
    Gunz are icky.
    Boat ramps at your local lake in the summer are a great place to pull up & people watch. Nothing like seeing a boat being pulled out of the water, than go sliding down the boat ramp. Or the wife that don't know how to back a trailer. Good times I tell ya.

The best place for this is the big boat ramp in Clear Lake right by NASA.
    Holiday weekends starting about 3pm. Bring a big umbrella and lawn chairs.
    The drunk idiots start rolling in after a day out on the water. Drunk, sunburned, dehydrated, and stupid.
    Pretty good show.

Me

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 21, 2021
    Austin
    What the f u c k does "idioloically" mean?

They teach you that word in Kali?

I’m illegitimate, I don’t know readin’ and writin’

Way to attack the grammar rather than the substance though. Back on the topic of the thread, in order for anyone to have moved here “Texans” (evidently defined by some here solely as where your mom dropped you out of her belly) had to have sold their land. That would be your (collectively since that’s how we’re playing this game of “blame assignment by place of birth”) fault. In any case, I own my land, any of you want to try and remove me from said land… well those who **** around find out as they say.

And although I’ve lived in California (MCRD SD and Pendleton as well as civi housing) that’s not where my mom birthed me. Trying to label people based upon superficial attributes makes you sound retarded.

Now excuse me while I go snack on some crayons and learn how to type “G” so people on this board can understand my text.

Jarine88

Well-Known
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 24, 2018
    Tomball
    I’m illegitimate, I don’t know readin’ and writin’

Way to attack the grammar rather than the substance though. Back on the topic of the thread, in order for anyone to have moved here “Texans” (evidently defined by some here solely as where your mom dropped you out of her belly) had to have sold their land. That would be your (collectively since that’s how we’re playing this game of “blame assignment by place of birth”) fault. In any case, I own my land, any of you want to try and remove me from said land… well those who **** around find out as they say.

And although I’ve lived in California (MCRD SD and Pendleton as well as civi housing) that’s not where my mom birthed me. Trying to label people based upon superficial attributes makes you sound retarded.

Now excuse me while I go snack on some crayons and learn how to type “G” so people on this board can understand my text.

Devildog,

Being stationed on the West Coast does not make you a Californian. I lived off base all four years I spent out there other than boot camp (MCRD SD, 29 Palms and Pendleton). I was never considered a California citizen. I never got a CA driver’s license and never had CA plates on my cars.

The biggest issue that most have on here is that we do not want liberal politics here. If you don’t vote for democrats, you are welcomed.

A secondary issue is the rising cost of housing, as people are buying property at inflated prices and are still getting a bargain compared to CA. I’m seeing houses on the market at nearly double what they sold for 4 years ago. I know there is a bubble, but that is insanely high.

Anyway, stick around and you may just find some friends.

Semper Fi,
    Dennis

Sasquatch

30 Super Carry Post Whore 2K Champ
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 20, 2020
    Magnolia
    Crayons make my stomach hurt.

ralph_wiggum.gif

Derp - you're not supposed to eat 'em all at once. And don't forget to shove one up your nose. Green smells nice, but orange is my favorite taste AND smell.

I doubt they were from the Hollywood district.

Yes, there is a Hollywood there too.

Toss up which is scarier - Hollywood district in Portland, when we left, was crack heads, 10,000 homeless people shitting and pissing and dropping needles everywhere, and lots of gang violence surrounding some kitchy little bistros and shit. Hollywood CA is much the same, but with more rich people around. Rich people in Portland know well enough to live away from that shitshow. They stay in their mostly white, high dollar, laurel lined neighborhoods, or up in the West Hills so they can look down upon the poors both figuratively and literally.

Dude, I worked for a boat rental the summer between 16 and 17 years old - it was a frickin non-stop comedy show. I'll never forget this poor bastard pulling a boat with his station wagon, Karen of a wife, two half-tarded kids. Woman wouldn't STFU about anything. Guy looked like he wanted to eat the barrel of a 12 guage BEFORE the boat got in the water. Her Karening made him forget the plug. He got the boat in the water, parked - comes back to his boat quickly filling up. Raced back, got the trailer, got the boat ON the trailer, and left. Karen still Karening. Poor guy.

I wanted to join the Marines but they told me my ASVAB scores were too high.

:laughing: :laughing: You mean you didn't have to sign your contract using finger prints and teef-marks?

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    Devildog,

Being stationed on the West Coast does not make you a Californian. I lived off base all four years I spent out there other than boot camp (MCRD SD, 29 Palms and Pendleton). I was never considered a California citizen. I never got a CA driver’s license and never had CA plates on my cars.

The biggest issue that most have on here is that we do not want liberal politics here. If you don’t vote for democrats, you are welcomed.

A secondary issue is the rising cost of housing, as people are buying property at inflated prices and are still getting a bargain compared to CA. I’m seeing houses on the market at nearly double what they sold for 4 years ago. I know there is a bubble, but that is insanely high.

Anyway, stick around and you may just find some friends.

Semper Fi,
    Dennis
    I think not

Axxe55

Retiretgtshit stirrer
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 15, 2019
    Lost in East Texas Elhart Texas
    I have a certain animosity towards transplants from California because most of those I have had the displeasure in meeting, act in many ways exampled in this thread. Then about two years ago, we are cursed with a pair of them buying the property next to ours.After a few interactions with them, I can fully understand why California is so phucked up! Californians, for the most part, are idiots.

kyletxria1911a1

TGT Addict
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    kyletx
    I have a certain animosity towards transplants from California because most of those I have had the displeasure in meeting, act in many ways exampled in this thread. Then about two years ago, we are cursed with a pair of them buying the property next to ours.After a few interactions with them, I can fully understand why California is so phucked up! Californians, for the most part, are idiots.
    Idiots debating on that... but like east coast Chicago etc.. they have no manners and think we are rubes and moronic.
    Officious little pricks. One thing I hate most in the world is to be talked down to...
    Some don't understand that GOD BLESSED you with that job money etc.
    But don't think for one minute that we are stupid that kind of thinking will get you hurt.. I didn't shit on your shoes I didn't steal your dog, didn't run away with your mom.
    Plus I don't owe you shit. Want respect give it..

Top Bottom