• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • FireInTheWire

Caprock Crusader
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Wait a minute what's this about a tanning bed? You're going to need to explain this.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk
    Back when I was a pheasant… had to tan before a vacation. Now I’m a bronze beauty between the months of May-September.

I don’t own pink shoes. But I like glocks.

John Sam Rayburn

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2023
    Lufkin, Texas
    submarine.jpg

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Nah, you don't have insert "Ah sure hates them democrap" bullshit into everything.
    This is pure "I'm the boss I know better than you peasants" hubris:

View attachment 392933

Yeah, getting in your car is a perfect analogy to diving 2 1/3 miles deep into the ocean in an untested sub that's rated to withstand less than half the pressure you'll be using it under...

I'd say if any of those folks deserved to have something bad happen, it's this dipshit. Just sad he took four people with him on his way out.

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    The retard said......At some point safety is a waste.
    Well that didn't age well. At 12500 feet below the surface it seems not such a waste after all..

Apparently on one of the last trips he got stuck under the Propeller of the titanic. He, the sub...not sure who was driving, got too close and the current pushed him in like a wind tunnel. Some how they got out. So on top of Sanford and son level of sub engineering they liked to get stupid close to a wreck full of hazards that is apparently near collapse and surrounded by dangerous currents stronger than the subs motors. It was only a matter of time.

I'm sure we will have a movie soon.

Last edited:

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    In another 2022 dive to the Titanic, one of the thrusters on the Titan was accidentally installed backwards and the submersible started spinning in circles when trying to move forward near the sea floor. As documented by the BBC documentary Take Me to Titanic, the issue was bypassed by steering while holding the game controller sideways.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m001d7b6

• Haha
    Reactions: MTA

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Apparently it has finally occurred to someone to search the sea floor - a French ROV has apparently made it down there and is searching for the submersible.

I'm pretty sure this is the correct way to look, and I'm pretty sure the first thing they'll find is that grey dome with the viewport, likely launched several yards when the rest of the sub imploded.

Top Bottom