• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

hogrider

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2010
    Texas
    I haven't voted FOR an incumbent in years and I'm not about to start now. New blood all the time! Now if we ever got term limits I might change but until then it's out with the old and in with the new.

Glockster69

TGT Addict
    BANNED!!!
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 1, 2011
    Did my duty before Cruzin off to lunch.

You big city people don't know what you're missing. I walked into the polls which were held in a baptist church. Before I cleared the hallway into the large room I was greated with multiple and simulanteous "hellos", "welcomes", and "step right ups". I have to drive to get some things, hospitality ain't one of 'em.

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy

You big city people don't know what you're missing. I walked into the polls which were held in a baptist church. Before I cleared the hallway into the large room I was greated with multiple and simulanteous "hellos", "welcomes", and "step right ups". I have to drive to get some things, hospitality ain't one of 'em.

Same here, but I went about 10:00.

grumper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    Austin
    Just finished voting. The line was out the door and into the parking lot. We baked under the sun stuck in line for about an hour before we could get inside the building.

I punched the button for Cruz, Stockman, and Smitherman. They were the NRA endorsed candidates.

Turn out was insane, not sure if that's a good thing or bad. There was one of obama's sons skulking about in the area that was marked off-limits to campaign workers screaming 'vote for obama'. I imagine had he been eligible to vote, he'd have been sorely disappointed at the choices on the ballot. I thought about being nice and sharing some of my Fox Labs with him but the poll workers came out and shoo'd the moron away.

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!

Well, Helotes ain't really a "big city;" and we got the same treatment. The volunteers (God bless 'em!) do a heckuva job getting you through the process, even though there really wasn't much of a crowd when we voted...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom