Not open for further replies.

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    " Tea party darling Ted Cruz convincingly defeated the Republican establishment favorite, Lt. Gov. David Dewhurst, in Texas' runoff election Tuesday, capturing the GOP nomination to replace retiring U.S. Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchison as fiercely conservative voters shook one of America's reddest states to its political core."

LOL CNN
    DK Firearms

orbitup

Sticker Cop
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Nov 6, 2010
    Waxyscratchy
    This is, by far...one of the best things that has happened "politically"...in Texas...heck, even in the USA...in a LONG time!

God Bless Texas!

Scott Walker winning his recall was pretty big. The MSM didn't care too much for it so it didn't get too much coverage.

RedArmyRanger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Haltom City
    I am glad Ted won because that is whom i would have voted for.
    And to respond to the comment about my avatar depicting Che Guevarra, i see killing anyone who stands in the way of freedom a just cause so his ''executions'' for all you know could have been an act of heroism, but seeing as neither of us have proof i cannot say I am correct either. I see the man as a very fine revolutionary figure, not a politician. his views about politics were, to me, too controlled by his mentor, Fidel. Whilst I say Fidel is not an all around bad man, nor is he a ''dictator'' I believe Che would have been more of a revolutionary and viewed in a more positive light if he had not run under Castro. Castro and Che have both been depicted by the mass media as fear-mongering, anti-american, and other slander. The same could have been said about Saddam Hussein, Hugo Chavez, and many other world leaders, but has Hugo ever said a word of war against america? No. Saddam Husein and Osama Bin Laden were close friends of the Bush family for christs sake. Im not going to say your veiwpoints are wrong or misguided, because that is all they are, they are viewpoints.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Im not going to say your veiwpoints are wrong or misguided, because that is all they are, they are viewpoints.

Well then....let me be the first to say that your comments re. ANYTHING in that post were about just as screwed up as the rest of the stuff you've spewed. To even attempt to defend Che, Castro or Chavez is beyond indefensible - it shows someone that has chosen to swallow whole the mindless claptrap that spews from those too lazy to investigate the men beyond what the media would tell you.....and honestly, very few in the media would have gone as far, so you must REALLY read some junk.

J. Fred

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 10, 2011
    Devil's Backbone,RR32
    Whilst I say Fidel is not an all around bad man, nor is he a ''dictator'' I believe Che would have been more of a revolutionary and viewed in a more positive light if he had not run under Castro. Castro and Che have both been depicted by the mass media as fear-mongering, anti-american, and other slander. The same could have been said about Saddam Hussein, Hugo Chavez, and many other world leaders, but has Hugo ever said a word of war against america? No. Saddam Husein and Osama Bin Laden were close friends of the Bush family for christs sake. Im not going to say your veiwpoints are wrong or misguided, because that is all they are, they are viewpoints.

Just because you are young is no excuse for being ignorant. I'm pretty sure you have been able to read for awhile.
    Do yourself a favor and start studying history and let some facts seep in.

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    i see killing anyone who stands in the way of freedom a just cause so his ''executions'' for all you know could have been an act of heroism,

Have you hurt someone then had to live with that for the rest of your life? It takes a special kind of animal to be able to do that without a conscience.

As to your philosophy, you damned sure don't speak for me. That's the same crap that was spewed by the drugged out "revolutionaries" the USA had in our past. They are all grown up have mortgages and kids now.

Currently, your viewpoint fits perfectly with Muslims who kill innocent people in the name of their God of peace and love. You'd fit right in with the Muslims............far better than at TGT, I might add. I'd suggest that you move to be with your Muslim friends but it's not for me to say.

Flash

mroper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Katy, TX
    Che Guevarra was a butcher . He killed people that did not agree with his political philosophy. Please do some research on him.

Skip

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 26, 2008
    NW San Antonio
    And to respond to the comment about my avatar depicting Che Guevarra, i see killing anyone who stands in the way of freedom a just cause so his ''executions'' for all you know could have been an act of heroism, but seeing as neither of us have proof i cannot say I am correct either. I see the man as a very fine revolutionary figure, not a politician. his views about politics were, to me, too controlled by his mentor, Fidel. Whilst I say Fidel is not an all around bad man, nor is he a ''dictator'' I believe Che would have been more of a revolutionary and viewed in a more positive light if he had not run under Castro. Castro and Che have both been depicted by the mass media as fear-mongering, anti-american, and other slander. The same could have been said about Saddam Hussein, Hugo Chavez, and many other world leaders, but has Hugo ever said a word of war against america? No. Saddam Husein and Osama Bin Laden were close friends of the Bush family for christs sake. Im not going to say your veiwpoints are wrong or misguided, because that is all they are, they are viewpoints.

So you choose to be on the side of support for him???

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas

Wow!

Just a quick FYI; The word America should always be capitalized and so should the name Christ. I know you do not like to read but I'll just put this here just in case you decide to expand your knowledge. Capitalization | Punctuation Rules

As for the rest of that crap spew all I can say is that I feel sorry for you. I really do. I can't imagine what it must be like going through life being that ignorant. Every bit of benefit of a doubt that I was giving you initially is now gone.

Ghostie

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Austin
    I was not a fan of Ted Cruz or an opponent of David Dewhurst until I saw how Dewhurst ran his campaign. His was a mud slinging hate mongering deal and I just could not side with him. The further it went Dewhurst was throwing his own money into his campaign to the tune of 16 million dollars. He was so out of touch with the voters it was palatable. This is a great defeat to the establishment republicans and I believe that the ripple effect of this election will be felt all the way through to November.

I pretty much voted for Cruz for the same reason.....

I wasn't really following the race till I started seeing all the negative ads Dewhurst was running against Cruz. I was so incensed by all his hate that I went out and voted for Cruz.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    Wow!

Just a quick FYI; The word America should always be capitalized and so should the name Christ. I know you do not like to read but I'll just put this here just in case you decide to expand your knowledge. Capitalization | Punctuation Rules

He obviously knows how to - he made sure to do it to all of the folks he DOES like.....but that's okay - each of us has a day of reckoning....

RedArmyRanger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Haltom City
    See here is the thing, all you people are saying is that one of the many heroes i look up to is a criminal. Have you guys ever stopped to notice that he is only portrayed as such by American media and literature as well as the government. What yoj people dont understand is basic critical thinking skills. Things are not always what they seem, The difference between my arguement and yours is that I am civil enough not to call you right wing nazi extrimists (dont want to ànyway because thats unfair) but you have the damned audacity to say i'd fit in with ''muslim'' terrorists. That, of all the crap I've heard from you guys is the most ignorant thing ever to be uttered about me. and I've heard lots of bullshit. Think about this, a muslim CANNOT advertise their religion to others in a destructive nor peaceful manner as it is against their religious beliefs. Saying I would kill for a god would be like myself saying one of you would kill your neighbors and friends because ''god told you to''. Also, I believe all religions are bullshit, not the code of ethics, just the crap about a man floating in space watching us. I believe a code of ethics thiugh, is and should be made up by each individual, there is not rue good or evil' heaven or hell, we are all different and therefore we are all consistent ofndifferent realities. What I say may seem like meaningless "spewing" to you, but college fucking proffesors in politics are amazed at my extensive knowledge. So sorry to say, your ignorant one-track point of view is nothing but amusing.

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    but college fucking proffesors in politics are amazed at my extensive knowledge

Of course they are - most are liberal and have never worked a day in their lives. Frankly, I'm appalled that someone of your alleged education can be so unable to do YOUR research, because if you did, you'd realize that those you hold forth as "heroes" have gotten where they are by unfettered destruction of the hopes and dreams of others.

I wouldn't say you'd fit in with Muslims, because given your lack of faith in God/Mohammed/a Supreme Being, they'd have stoned you long ago. Yes, we'll have something to say about your wrongful views - because they are so far out of left field that it's not even funny. I used to get all worked up by folks like you - now, I just find you pitifully unworthy of much thought of any kind.

Oh - and since you profess not to believe in religion, "damn" should be stricken from your vocabulary, since it's intent is to condemn the recipient to hell - and you don't believe in that, remember?

Try to be consistent, sonny....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom