• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

RedArmyRanger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Haltom City
    It is people like you that makes others lose faith in America, using stereotypes, labels, and government party bullshit. Call me crazy! call me leftist, call me misguided, all you're ever gonna recieve is a nice finger and a friendly wave goodbye my friend. Strength in the mind lies not in knowing a straight path, but knowing all paths. Think about that friend.
    Guns International

TexasRedneck

1911 Nut
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 23, 2009
    New Braunfels, TX
    It is people like you that makes others lose faith in America, using stereotypes, labels, and government party bullshit. Call me crazy! call me leftist, call me misguided, all you're ever gonna recieve is a nice finger and a friendly wave goodbye my friend. Strength in the mind lies not in knowing a straight path, but knowing all paths. Think about that friend.

Really? Reading back over your own drivel, I see you doing it to an extent far greater than anyone else.

Don't worry - ain't gonna call you any of those things.....stupid comes more to mind!

Just sayin'!

TXARGUY

Famous Among Dozens
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 31, 2012
    Wildcat Thicket, Texas
    Really? Reading back over your own drivel, I see you doing it to an extent far greater than anyone else.

Don't worry - ain't gonna call you any of those things.....stupid comes more to mind!

Just sayin'!

Hey TR, its no use trying to reason with him. Just use the 'Add to ignore list' function and be done with him.

RedArmyRanger

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 23, 2012
    Haltom City
    Yes, ignoring things totally makes them go away my friend, may i introduce you to the failed idea of neutralism we used before the second world war? Oops, didnt work out for us did it? We ignored Germany and Japan blindsided us. just a historical example.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    Yes, ignoring things totally makes them go away my friend, may i introduce you to the failed idea of neutralism we used before the second world war? Oops, didnt work out for us did it? We ignored Germany and Japan blindsided us. just a historical example.

did you just compare a message board post to "pre WW2 neutralism?"

luckycheetah

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 26, 2012
    Houston

You could have expected a comment such as his, for God's sake, he is using a Che Rivera commie 'mass murderer' poster for his I.D.!!! Get that crap off this site, you pile of dung.

Acera

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 17, 2011
    Republic of Texas

Ignored Germany?? What the hell are they teaching you guys in school these days. As early as 1940 we were supplying the British with destroyers for anti-submarine duty, Lend-Lease was signed into law about 9 months before Pearl Harbor, 6 months before Pearl Harbor the US had already taken over the defense of Iceland and was actively protecting Atlantic convoys, we even had air patrols flying out of Canadian bases. August of 1941 saw the drafting of the Atlantic Charter which set out US and British war and peace goals. All of this was going on while the majority of American people did not support our getting involved in another European war.

Just to make it clear, we were not ignoring Germany.

just jk

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    dee eff dub
    it's good to see the young crowd still as angry as ever

i guess the OWS protests are over because "red army ranger" seems like a 1%-er

and about that red army ranger

tell us about your military training!

scap99

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2010
    Cypress
    I could say the same sir, seeing as your generation fucked up this country. Have a nice day, I have to go to work and make a living.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1344017532.568433.jpg

Sent without thinking via tapatalk.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom