• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    Companies can make changes to policy anytime. The vaccine is now "approved"

I tried to file a complaint with TWC on another matter. I received a reply that basically said if it wasn't about unpaid wages or discrimination they didn't care. Ymmv.
    I recently read that the specific vaccine which was approved is not the vaccine being sold in the US. Similar, but a different name. Have to investigate this.

Sam Colt

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 22, 2012
    Austin
    I recently read that the specific vaccine which was approved is not the vaccine being sold in the US. Similar, but a different name. Have to investigate this.
    Identical formula. The paperwork was confusing because of the trademark and naming. Still, they admit it was rushed through approval.

seeker_two

My posts don't count....
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 1, 2008
    That place east of Waco....
    seeker,

Ya lost me - Please elaborate.

Thanks!
    I'm assuming pissed off people returning to work with depression around Christmas coupled with being let go or fired over all this
    When all these terminations hit, people will be mad. Biden and OSHA will be far away, but HR will be unfortunately close....

Sent from my SM-G715A using Tapatalk

Orbie

Born Texan
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 21, 2011
    San Antonio
    Union Pacific just gave a vaccine deadline.

After reviewing the White House’s COVID-19 vaccine mandates, Union Pacific is complying with the executive order mandating employees of federal contractors be fully vaccinated by Dec. 8. As a federal contractor who ships goods supporting our nation’s armed services, UP is fulfilling this federal requirement.
    “Along with being our best defense against severe COVID-19 illness, vaccines are our best path forward out of the pandemic,” said Beth Whited, executive vice president and chief human resource officer. “Vaccine mandates are not unique to UP – many companies, schools and private businesses require vaccines.”
    Report Your Vaccination Status by Dec. 8
    To comply with the federal mandate, every UP employee is required to report their vaccination status by updating the ‘My Profile’ tab in SAP, as demonstrated in this RailFlix video – the entire process takes less than five minutes. Vaccine statuses will remain confidential, disclosed only on a need-to-know basis.
    Any employee who responds ‘No, I have not been vaccinated’ has an opportunity to apply for an accommodation for medical or religious reasons. Previously approved business travel accommodations must be resubmitted to be approved under the new federal mandate.
    Those without an approved accommodation must be fully vaccinated by the Dec. 8 deadline. This means employees must receive the final dose (second dose of Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna; or one dose of Johnson & Johnson/Janssen) on or before Nov. 23.
    UP has compiled state-specific COVID-19 vaccine information to help employees locate a place in their local communities to receive their vaccination. Employees should arrange to receive their vaccination outside of work as soon as possible; agreement employees unable to do so may follow the standard process to lay off using HP status. Please note weekly testing is not available as an alternative option, as the federal requirement mandates employees be fully vaccinated.
    As incentive to report and provide proof of vaccination status in the ‘My Profile’ tab in SAP:
    • Agreement employees will be offered a $300 incentive for all who comply with UP’s efforts to implement the federally-imposed vaccine mandate. UP is in discussions with the organizations who represent our unions regarding our implementation efforts.
    These incentives, available through the end of 2021 regardless of when employees receive and report their vaccination, replace the previous swag incentive program. Swag orders received by 12 p.m. CT today still will be fulfilled; after this time, the program will be discontinued. Please note any employee who submitted their COVID-19 attestation to receive swag still is required to report their vaccination status in SAP by Dec. 8.
    Those who do not report their vaccination status by the deadline will be subject to disciplinary action, up to and including nonagreement employee termination or agreement employee medical disqualification. Additionally, providing false documentation will result in termination.
    Have Questions? We’ve Got Answers
    You’re busy building America – that’s why we’re trying to make this process as easy as possible.
    We’ve updated UP’s COVID-19 webpage with a variety of resources under the ‘Vaccine Information’ section, including:
    • Information about the COVID-19 vaccine itself, including a Vaccine FAQ (more information is available from the CDC).
    • A COVID-19 Vaccine Mandate and Reporting FAQ – it’s important to fully review and understand all details.
    • SAP Vaccine Reporting Quick Reference Guides (QRGs).
    • Instructions for submitting medical or religious accommodation forms.
    Contact WR with questions about reporting your vaccination status by creating a TRM ticket – select the ‘COVID-19 Vaccine’ category and the ‘Verification and Reporting Process’ topic.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    UP must be mistaken, as Biden's "mandate" is all talk at the moment, but it seems to be the excuse they're looking for to go full retard and mandate the shot.

Not for fed workers or fed contractors, of which UP is one.

Whether hot wheels’ emergency order applies to a federal contractor located in Texas will be an interesting legal test.

Top Bottom