• Status
    Not open for further replies.

F350-6

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 25, 2009
    I didn't know the Gestapo could come in your house and make you delete social media posts.
    Big ol "get off my property" right there.

I don't know. If that had been my daughter who had made the post, I'm thinking I would have been happily saying call the lawyer, we've hit the paydirt. And then tell the cop to arrest me and throw me in jail, while making sure the arrest gets recorded and posted online also.

I'd make bail, then come home and chop onions, then record a video about my time in the slammer. (mental anguish)

That family can still sue and probably win some money, but the payout won't be as big as if someone had been arrested.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    I stayed open for emergencies the whole time. I'm not sure what I'll do regarding elective surgery. The original order expires this week but the new order isn't clear. I'm waiting for clarification from the medical & dental boards.
    Well, clarification came from the dental board today. Nothing has changed. Essential stuff only.

Still waiting to hear from the medical board. If they loosen up I'll practice as a physician only.

It's weird to have both licenses. The dental board tries to regulate me & I obey buy the dental code technically says a dentist can't tell a physician how to practice. Ergo...

BMF500

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Magnolia
    IMG_3131.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_3131.JPG
      IMG_3131.JPG
      65.5 KB · Views: 352

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    I still don’t feel sorry for them (The Airlines)
    These are the people who were charging us for the ticket, then to choose a seat, then to put our bags on their planes and then nickel and dime you to death and make you listen to commercials for their credit cards while you are on the plane.

Now, that being said, damn this is just sad, this guy flew over the over Victorville AFB CA to view where the airlines are parking lots of planes they are not using.

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    I still don’t feel sorry for them (The Airlines)
    These are the people who were charging us for the ticket, then to choose a seat, then to put our bags on their planes and then nickel and dime you to death and make you listen to commercials for their credit cards while you are on the plane.

Now, that being said, damn this is just sad, this guy flew over the over Victorville AFB CA to view where the airlines are parking lots of planes they are not using.

No mercy from me. The last flight everyday is an Embraer in need of service. The first flight out the next morning is the same plane, fresh out of the shop. Abilene Eagle is the main service center for maintenance and repair of these regional jets. They'll fly in here and back out, even if they're empty of paying passengers.
    Cheap labor in Abilene and a short hop to a union shop outside of DFW. But a guy needing to fly to Dallas buys most of the tank of fuel and half of a pilots salary. **** them.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Okay folks, this has been bugging me today. Remember how the local and national news outlets were pounding on "we gotta flatten the curve" 24/7?
    I watch them most evenings and what is missing?
    The CURVE!
    How do we know when we are over the peak if we are not watching the trends?
    I would like to see plot of deaths by day and also new cases per day for Bexar county. Anyone seen and got a link?
    They give daily numbers on the news, but really don't compare to earlier figures. Seems odd to me.

BMF500

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 21, 2019
    Magnolia
    Last edited:

candcallen

Crotchety, Snarky, Truthful. You'll get over it.
    Emeritus - "Texas Proud"
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2011
    Little Elm
    I like how the kids responded to sand in the skate park. First the brought dirt bikes. Then buckets and shovels brooms and dust pans and are now skating again

I wish I were there. It would be worth a night in jail to back a dump truck up to the mayor's front door and fill the living room with sand.

Fraking A it would. The city didn't even pay to build that park anyways. The money was raised privately.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    I cannot believe all the fools on Twitter. There are so many people who believe we're all going to die if anyone goes back to work. Tons of leftists who want the government to do everything for them. Twitter is probably the dumbest place on the internet because so many people hide behind their anonymity.

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom