Over the Rainbow bridge...
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 14, 2008
    The Woodlands, Tx.
    I suppose flashlights and candles will be next on the panic list./sarc

Funny thing, my GF was throwing this candle out and I saw it by our kitchen trash yesterday. Still wrapped in plastic.
    Soda can shown for size.

20200302_102810.jpg

Attachments

• 20200302_102810.jpg
      20200302_102810.jpg
      769.2 KB · Views: 214

ROGER4314

Been Called "Flash" Since I Was A Kid!
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 11, 2009
    East Houston
    Once again, we see the pinpoint focus of a muckraking media doing their best to make us afraid. Yes, people are getting sick and the bug is contagious, but the fact remains that people who are already weakened, become the fatalities of this disease. The means the old, young and those who are fighting issues that have weakened them, are at risk of fatal illness.

True, people are getting sick, but this happens every year under a new, sinister name. Jeeze, give it a friggin' rest!

To keep this media frenzy in perspective, consider that CDC reports 1500 US citizens die from the effects of DIARRHEA every year!

Ponder, too the 39,000 traffic fatalities in 2019 that occurred in US collisions. Do you panic over driving to Walmart? Strangely, there's no media hype about that, either!

Flash

yellowg

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Pflugerville, Texas
    I wouldn’t discount the 2000-3000 people who have died already across the planet. This virus has killed more people than SARS and MERS. It’s still spreading, and more likely than not, a lot more people will die. I’d hazard a guess that it won’t just be limited to the young, old or sick either.

pronstar

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 2, 2017
    Dallas
    Clearly it’s not the end of the world lol. However, it would be foolish to dismiss the impact of this virus too.

For sure.

Things aren’t always black and white...it’s not a matter of “either there’s no impact, or the world will end soon”.

It’s somewhere in between.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

TheDan

deplorable malcontent scofflaw
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Austin - Rockdale
    I’ve listened to Ron N, Nelson Wolff, and the SA council guy for the last week tell me they know better than the CDC how to manage a highly infectious disease, and it begins with detaining a citizen until Ron or Nelson, or the assclown feels ‘safe’ enough to let the citizen be repatriated.

No thanks, I’ll not take that.
    Makes me wonder how many people won't even goto the doctor because they're worried about being forced into a quarantine camp.

mdf9183

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2018
    Bastrop
    Cheer up folks, nobody lives forever and if it is any consolation just think you were once the fastest sperm cell.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom