99.6 KB · Views: 578

kbaxter60

"Gig 'Em!"
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    This is the kind of crap that does cause concern:

Local news tonight is reporting that a patient was released from quarantine and then later tested positive for Covid-19. That would tell us that the incubation period is longer than they believed and that the 14 days they have been doing is not enough.

So that individual is NOW back in quarantine, but obviously interacted with the SA population while out. How will they ever get this under control if they don't understand the basics of a quarantine?

SA_Steve

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 1, 2014
    San Antonio, Texas USA
    Why the run on bottled water ? Are folks expecting the water system to become contaminated ?

Recently I had occasion to look into fire hydrant manufacturers, interesting stuff. Some hydrant models have one-way valves to prevent bad guys from using the hydrant to pump stuff into the system. Just another thing for me to worry about.

TX OMFS

TGT Addict
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2014
    San Antonio
    Mayor Nirenberg of SA tweeted about the person that was released then re-quarantined. He's a leftist & the comments are full of people blaming Trump. It's so stupid it's laughable.

Nirenberg's tweet was reasonable enough. Even if this virus isn't a big deal he has a huge population to calm.

An outbreak, even if not very deadly, could whip people up and really hurt business.

https://twitter.com/Ron_Nirenberg/status/1234287498181926912?s=19

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    ...That would tell us that the incubation period is longer than they believed ...

Or the test isn’t completely reliable. But I’m not convinced the answer is for government to have an unrestricted ability to detain a citizen for an unlimited period.

I’ve listened to Ron N, Nelson Wolff, and the SA council guy for the last week tell me they know better than the CDC how to manage a highly infectious disease, and it begins with detaining a citizen until Ron or Nelson, or the assclown feels ‘safe’ enough to let the citizen be repatriated.

No thanks, I’ll not take that.

BRD@66

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2014
    Liberty Hill
    I have the same cache of bottled water, Purell, & N95 masks now, that I did 2 weeks ago. I feel....unprepared.
    I still feel like I'm in the opening scenario of the movie "I Am Legend" - & that the Zombie Apocalypse won't come until we take the cure.

toddnjoyce

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 27, 2017
    Boerne
    ...Nirenberg's tweet was reasonable enough. Even if this virus isn't a big deal he has a huge population to calm...
    https://twitter.com/Ron_Nirenberg/status/1234287498181926912?s=19

Doc, read that more closely. If Ron said you released a patient with all his wisdom teeth, and then later on that patient required a wisdom tooth to be removed, your decision to not remove those teeth is after the fact unacceptable.

Ron isn’t trying to be a calming voice; he and the triumvirate, from day 1, has done nothing but sow fear while politicizing a public health issue.

To quote Ron himself, “the most dangerous, damaging infectious disease is hysteria”. Even his staff said last week..there is no better place in the country for those at risk than San Antonio.
    https://www.ktsa.com/nirenberg-on-c...rous-damaging-infectious-disease-is-hysteria/

So which is it Ron?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom