• ...and so much more!
  • Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    Wait a sec. Didn't you read all of this thread? There were several people here that swore the tractor was hit.
    And now your saying it wasn't?

Who to believe, who to believe.?
    CNN F'ed that up, stated it was a tractor that was hit and it " let out steam". It was a telescopic JCB Handler, hit on a lower hydraulic cylinder, Hydro fluid sprayed out in an impressive cloud

Last edited:

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    I don't know what a JCB Handler is, and I saw a tractor and made an assumption. Holy **** I need to find my tinfoil hat now the whole world is coming to get me.
    One of these, used to hold speaker, lights, and anything you need up high at a rally

1721844108778.png

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Oh! I forgot that if its on the internet it has to be true because your not allowed to tell lies on the internet.
    And...if you believe everything to see and hear on the idiot tube, oh well........

So the entire nation LIED about a man being killed?

And added in 2 more wounded?

And we here reported it in this thread last week, but today you suddenly believe us?

Trump got on stage with a phony FireFighter Jacket and kissed the helmet, even though nobody was actually shot other than him.

Alcoa does not make that much tin foil.

Last edited:

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    If he fired 8 shots, where did they all go? If he fired all 8 at Trump, why wasn't anyone else hit?

I'm picturing a large crowd sitting or moving around and 8 bullets coming their way and no one
    getting hit except Trump and one other person. There was metal seats and a large crowd of
    people moving in several directions and no one else was hit by a bullet nor a bullet
    bouncing off the metal stage. What am I missing ?

you ever look at where police fire 647 rounds and make 1 hit to the ankle. I think if he hit 5 of 8 that aint bad when you know a counter sniper is going to nuke you cops had just seen you so you just turn and fire from a severely slanted roof that the USSS would not dare to go out on.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    Oh! I forgot that if its on the internet it has to be true because your not allowed to tell lies on the internet.
    And...if you believe everything to see and hear on the idiot tube, oh well........

LOL ya we should believe your post because its on the internet.

popsgarland

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    DFW area
    So the entire nation LIED about a man being killed?

And added in 2 more wounded?

And we here reported it in this thread last week, but today you suddenly believe us?

Trump got on stage with a phony FireFighter Jacket and kissed the helmet, even though nobody was actually shot other than him.

Alcoa does not make that much tin foil.
    You need to read to understand not read to respond.

I never said any one lied about a man being killed.
    I just now found out about the wounded.
    I don't believe every thing I read or hear, even on TGT.
    Your the only one,that I've heard of that believes "Trump got on stage with a phony
    FireFihter Jacket and kissed the helmet. even though nobody was actually shot
    other than him" Your words, not mine.

There is other brands of tin foil makers than Alcoa.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    How does Kim Cheatle, a USSS Officer for 20+ years, have 3 houses worth more than 6 million dollars?
    Don’t have all the details, but she got 1.2mm per year from Pepsi. That kind of oh usually comes with some stock perks as well.

Then again, I don’t know if she actually has 3 houses worth 6million or when she bought them if she does.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    How does Kim Cheatle, a USSS Officer for 20+ years, have 3 houses worth more than 6 million dollars?

$1.2m salary at Pepsi didnt hurt (indications are she had homes before Pepsi), but most woman get their wealth from husband, or in her case maybe wife.

popper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2013
    I just wonder if she gets to keep her retirement $. 20 some yrss with US SS and another 2 some with Frito.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    So if this form is not the internet what is the Internet then lol

You may not know it but the internet is not just one computer it's all the content that has ever been uploaded over a vast network.once it is out there it never goes away.

Top Bottom