• General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    Looked like bad Photoshop to me.
    But you should know, General.
    Anyone estimate the trail length and assumed shutter speed to get idea of velocity?

Someone did that - I saw the article online.

A week ago.

Yeah, I'll never find it again. But whoever did the calculations said it correspended to the general velocity for a .223 round.

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    A couple of things Fray, the Lier said bothers me (and I only watched about a minute of that clown show),
    1) Question: Did Crooks fire 8 times?
    Fray: 'There were 8 casings found on the roof'.
    That was not a confirmation that Crooks fired 8 times.
    Remember, Crooks used the same range as the SS, and probably others, like the FBI, and ATF.
    Anyone assigned to tail Crooks could have easily picked up a few spent casings after Crooks left, and used to 'salt' the crime scene.
    2) Fray, when asked why no one seen Crooks with the rifle before he was on the roof, said, 'His rifle had a collapsible stock'.
    No. it had an adjustable stock, and most AR adj. stocks only move about 4".
    Lets paint a bad image of adjustable stocks, maybe we can get them banned too.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    A couple of things Fray, the Lier said bothers me (and I only watched about a minute of that clown show),
    Remember, Crooks used the same range as the SS, and probably others, like the FBI, and ATF.
    Anyone assigned to tail Crooks could have easily picked up a few spent casings after Crooks left, and used to 'salt' the crime scene.
    2) Fray, when asked why no one seen Crooks with the rifle before he was on the roof, said, 'His rifle had a collapsible stock'.

You're expecting a political appointee with no LE background to have expertise. All he knows is what's on the notes he studied before the hearing. At least he's attempting to give answers unlike the former Secret Service director.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Acting USSS Director Ronald Rowe says C/S fired as soon as he had a clear shot. DId not have shot during first volley, when Crooks stuck his head up second time they got sight pictures and fired. Did not ask for permission to fire.

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI

Watch the video in this news article (about 1:00) they actually count out 8 casings on the roof.

S13

Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2022
    Edmond, Oklahoma
    Found this tidbit in some of the released body cams from Beaver County ESU.

There is the vid.

Here is the rifle one of them is carrying.

Screenshot_2024-07-25_at_12-14-24_JUST_R-3276713.jpeg
    :laughing:
    Using a braced pistol.

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Shell casings ... cool.

Local sniper saw him leave bike with back pack ... cool.

SS on their own special channel didn't want bothered by chatter from locals so they got no actionable intel to protect our President ... retarded.

I still want confirmation those casings were fired by Crooks rifle. But, I am approaching the feeling that gross negligence by SS as well as the worst comm plan imaginable got my president shot.

Presently thankful Crooks was a crap shot without magnification.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Questions you have to ask yourself:
    Do I trust the narrative? (narratives seem to change, remember covid?) Do I trust the FBI? (they're tasked with investigation and certainly their record is stellar, except maybe Waco and Ruby Ridge among some of the more well known) Do I believe there is a deep state? (if you do, then congratulations! You're a conspiracy theorist) Is it possible Crook's didn't work alone? (Oh please, get with the narrative, Crook's is a mastermind that saw all the possible security flaws) Why are there inconsistencies between reports made by county, state and USSS? (At this point, what difference does it make?) How long does it usually take to deconstruct a crime scene during an ongoing investigation? (FBI washed off the roof the day after, and now all evidence of the event is gone. Did they already find where every bullet hit and check the direction of travel?) Was the bullet that killed Crook's the 9th shot fired, or the 10th? (different sounds can be heard from multiple locations between the first 3, the next 5, the 9th and a 10th which was approx. 10 to 12 seconds after the first 9)

As I stated before, I find it hard to believe that Crook's evaded detection as a threat enough to not warrant detaining Trump from taking the stage. I don't know for sure he didn't act alone, but that doesn't mean that after all the inconsistencies I can't entertain the possibilities.

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Questions you have to ask yourself:
    Do I trust the narrative? (narratives seem to change, remember covid?)
    NO
    Do I trust the FBI? (they're tasked with investigation and certainly their record is stellar, except maybe Waco and Ruby Ridge among some of the more well known)
    HELL NO
    Do I believe there is a deep state? (if you do, then congratulations! You're a conspiracy theorist)
    NOTHING WRONG WITH THEORIZING
    Is it possible Crook's didn't work alone? (Oh please, get with the narrative, Crook's is a mastermind that saw all the possible security flaws)
    HE WAS SURELY "ACTIVATED"
    Why are there inconsistencies between reports made by county, state and USSS? (At this point, what difference does it make?)
    CAUSE RADIOS DIDN'T TALK TO EACH OTHER AND WERE NOT COORDINATED
    How long does it usually take to deconstruct a crime scene during an ongoing investigation? (FBI washed off the roof the day after, and now all evidence of the event is gone. Did they already find where every bullet hit and check the direction of travel?)
    ONE DAY, EVIDENTLY
    Was the bullet that killed Crook's the 9th shot fired, or the 10th? (different sounds can be heard from multiple locations between the first 3, the next 5, the 9th and a 10th which was approx. 10 to 12 seconds after the first 9)
    IFF THEY DEMONSTRATE THOSE CASINGS WERE FIRED BY CROOKS AND MATCH THE UNUSED LOAD OUT IN THE MAG*

As I stated before, I find it hard to believe that Crook's evaded detection as a threat enough to not warrant detaining Trump from taking the stage. I don't know for sure he didn't act alone, but that doesn't mean that after all the inconsistencies I can't entertain the possibilities.
    SPOT ON - 10 agencies without a workable comminication plan is planning for a clusterfeck

Was that a survey?

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Gordo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 16, 2023
    San Antonio
    How did Crooks's rifle get 8-10 feet away from him?
    Gust like in the movies, right ?
    Bad guy gets shot, and throws his Winchester all the way out of the picture.

The agent who was behind that bodycam, or an agent near him, when he walked up to the body says "There are 5 (five) casings right there".
    Where were the other 3?

Don't know about you guys, but all my ARs toss the casings 6-8 feet.
    Were the other 3 a couple of panels away, where an AR normally would toss them?

When the agent with the body cam got up on the roof, there was already a half dozen people still up there.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    How did Crooks's rifle get 8-10 feet away from him?
    Gust like in the movies, right ?
    Bad guy gets shot, and throws his Winchester all the way out of the picture.

Pretty sure when cops approach an incapacitated, armed subject, they toss his weapon out of reach. Nothing mysterious there. "Is he dead" isn't a question you want answered with a gunshot.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa
    I believe it was not accomplished solely by the lone wolf idiot 20yr old

I believe he had help and support from others in advance

I believe there is a cover up

I believe we will never know the truth

Hence I believe they (new Trump '47 admin) better clean house deeply once they are in charge again

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    I believe it was not accomplished solely by the lone wolf idiot 20yr old

I believe he had help and support from others in advance

I believe there is a cover up

I believe we will never know the truth

Hence I believe they (new Trump '47 admin) better clean house deeply once they are in charge again

I believe the "help" he had was unintentional, provided by a Secret Service and DHS that actively worked to prevent Trump from having adequate protection to stop just such an attack. They've spent months refusing his team's requests for additional security, and on the day of the rally most of the security team was made up of DHS agents, not Secret Service. They failed to adequately secure a perimeter, missed an obvious place for a sniper, and set their snipers up where line of site to the obvious spot was obscured. Then they kept the local cops off their frequency and didn't respond to reports of an armed individual in the obvious place for a sniper.

There's no need to invent conspiracies where simple incompetence fits the bill.

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI
    Pretty sure when cops approach an incapacitated, armed subject, they toss his weapon out of reach. Nothing mysterious there. "Is he dead" isn't a question you want answered with a gunshot.

Also if ”staged” by the super conspirators, what would be the super intelligent reason for “placing” it there?

Top Bottom