• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    @Brains, you are right where I started into the audio analysis. All manner of archival confusion in audio recording. When I saw the unfiltered on a radioscope, the clear differences between 1-3 and 4-8 make single shooter a highly unlikely explanation.
    lol radioscope? I assume you mean oscilloscope. You might even do some FFA and see what you can "uncover." But watching waveforms won't prove anything either. But if you think it will, I'd love to see the math.

The fact remains you cannot make your determinations from the recording. Even the shooter shifting position mere inches is going to change what's 'heard' at the microphone's location some 100-whatever yards away. He wasn't bench rest shooting off bags at an empty range after all. Plus all the other variables. Visuals, in person interviews, post-action measurements, and net results all appear to correlate. I must be missing how the audio does not correlate as well.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    " I also want to know where he learned to make IED's"

Have you not heard of the Internet?!?

No need for the internet (and the traces it keeps) when there are such things as used book stores, flea markets, or older relatives who were teenagers in the 70s, 80s or 90s.

1721767674529.png

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    "a huge number of theories, that were labeled conspiracy theories, turned out to be true"

Show us the facts to prove that claim is true.

Well we can start with the COVID lab leak, the Russia hoax and Hunter's laptop that were labeled conspiracy theory's for starters there are many more.

Secondly, I acknowledged that the internet would be a place to learn how to make IED's and that evidence might reside on his devices. So far that evidence has not been released. Having a remote transmitter for detonation, that was earlier reported, implies some level of sophistication. I think it is a fair question to ask if he had help or was being coached.

Last edited:

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    No need for the internet (and the traces it keeps) when there are such things as used book stores, flea markets, or older relatives who were teenagers in the 70s, 80s or 90s.

View attachment 463601

Broiled, baked, or boiled, why in the world would anyone want to cook an anarchist? Is that what happened to Biden's uncle? He was an anarchist? :laughing:

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County
    So far that evidence has not been released.

Evidence rarely is. What will eventually be released are conclusions with references to selected bits of evidence, and general comments on other evidence. And then, a few years from now, maybe someone will get images and copies of all the evidence via a FOIA request. But for right now? They're not going to release any evidence, because every would-be Sherlock Holmes will be drawing all kinds of conclusions from it, most of which will be way off-base because of assumptions and lack of technical knowledge. Consider how many people are insisting that Trump should have a traumatic brain injury and a concussions because a .223 projectile passed within an inch of his head. Then multiply it by a million with every armchair "expert" out there whose forensic knowledge comes from reruns of CSI and NCIS New Orleans...

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    "a huge number of theories, that were labeled conspiracy theories, turned out to be true"

Show us the facts to prove that claim is true.

Do you still wear your mask for our safety?

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Conspiracy theory has been weaponized. It used to be boiled down to "What if?", but now if you question the narrative you could possibly be labelled 'conspiracy theorist'.

I can name many recent events where conspiracy theory turned out to be true in some form or another. If you questioned the origin of covid-19, questioned efficacy of the C-19 vaccine, if you didn't believe the Russia, Russia, Russia narrative, if you believed Joe Biden was the original 'quid pro quo' as regards Ukraine, if you believed Bill Clinton had anything to do with Jeffery Epstein and so on.

Labelling someone a conspiracy theorist is now a means not to question the government. I remember days when that was the job of journalists, now, well.....

Last edited:
    Top Bottom