• Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    100%

I would be a crappy assassin. If I were this would-be assassin, and I saw that the best possible location for me to shoot from was totally open with no SS/LEO presence, I would slowly back away. Has to be a trap, right?
    Lol, this is how i picture you in the role:

sassin.png

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    How about someone just in search of the truth. I don't see that in your list. That seems the simplest answer to me. How about recent incidents labeled as conspiracy's that tuned out to be true. Again, I am not saying that I the theory's being discussed in this thread are right or wrong. Some of them are obviously incorrect and some of them seem plausible. I am not so narrow minded to completely dismiss those that could be plausible. One thing that I do doubt it that we will every get the truth from our government and that any thing from that source should be taken with a grain of salt.
    I fear only a mirror has the answer you seek.

"Trump was shot"
    If we list possibilities of course multiple shooters should be on there, but once the facts/dots draw enough to be recognized as 747, we can rule out the picture being a helicopter. You can "but maybe" ad infinitum (that means forever), though occam's razor then becomes our friend.

For example, INITIALLY as news broke and all we knew was he had been shot, I ASSUMED One of two things. 1) The shooter was in the crowd. or 2) he was on one of the buildings surrounding the event. It was OK to explore both and it is OK to consider if there was a second shooter and explorethe possibilityof a shooter being on the warer tower, but to continue to try to "force" the facts to fit, when they all align to describe ONE shooter on the roof is like a miner relentlessly digging after the vein has run out.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Is anyone immune from bias?

People that flock to or spread conspiracy theories predominantly fall into the groups he listed.

- wanting to creat havok
    - narcissistic
    - need for secret knowledge
    - etc

It doesn't matter who says it, this is correct

I would also include normalcy bias.

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    "8 bullets found next to the shooter body" 8+1 from CST makes it accounted for.
    No flip'n way!

Of the 10 I count, only a possibility of 2 being found anywhere near crooks body (most likely fragments hypothesised to be sourced from 2 bullets).

I have been waiting for the shell casings I hope you are describing. I have not seen your source. I'd love to see the neat pile of casings that should show as a shadow in the early fly over - he's hole punched - pics and videos.

Instead I saw Fibbies fire hosing that roof almost a week ago with no photos of ejected casings.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    No flip'n way!

Of the 10 I count, only a possibility of 2 being found anywhere near crooks body (most likely fragments hypothesised to be sourced from 2 bullets).

I have been waiting for the shell casings I hope you are describing. I have not seen your source. I'd love to see the neat pile of casings that should show as a shadow in the early fly over - he's hole punched - pics and videos.

Instead I saw Fibbies fire hosing that roof almost a week ago with no photos of ejected casings.

The are not going to leave the blood and brain chunks up there and they usually dont release photos of evidence during the investigation.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    Give me a known mic location, an echo, a measurable distance to the surface that caused the echo, and a general direction of the shot and I'll bet paychecks I can nail the distance within about 5% without a calculator.

I did not get my trajectory beliefs from the audio. They came from simple geometric analysis. Assumption was if you tag an ear without crashing a skull, trajectory must nearly (+- a few degrees) to the direction Trump's face was facing. Result is shot did not come from place Crooks got his brain hole punched. Far enough away in fact that I'm confident the shot that conmected did not come from the spot Crooks occupied post mortem.

I was really hoping cg2300 could help me discount the measueable, observable holes in the single shooter hypothesis as he has. I'd sleep better clear through November and January if I could shut down the obvious problems with the single shooter hypothesis.

@Brains, you are right where I started into the audio analysis. All manner of archival confusion in audio recording. When I saw the unfiltered on a radioscope, the clear differences between 1-3 and 4-8 make single shooter a highly unlikely explanation.

Noting here: no answer to my inquiry about the uniformed agent that raised his rifle to the limo after Trump was secured inside. Sp I expect the rest of y'all haven't seen that 5 seconds of video. I really hope it was an AI creation posted by a dick smoker, but it's a wide open what the hell was that 'bout in my list of suspicious curiosities. I'll find and repost after I finish my work day.

We can't really put that theory to the test, but based off what little i know about audio engineering, i wouldn't put a single dollar on anyone getting an accurate picture based off the audio of a single dynamic mic with a thick pop filter.

Afaik, the only pictures showing the shooter after he was shot was after LE secured the roof, and moved the shooters body and rifle.

The main argument against the second shooter theory is that only ~10 shots were fired, and only 1 hit trump.

Not sure which agent you're refferring to, this guy?

Screenshot_20240723_133244_Chrome.jpg

He's the only one i see that "raises his rifle", but a couple of things

He's on the other side of the SUV

He was pointing his rifle towards the direction of the shooter

He was previously pointing his rifle at high ready, and was not slung up.

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    I fear only a mirror has the answer you seek.

"Trump was shot"
    If we list possibilities of course multiple shooters should be on there, but once the facts/dots draw enough to be recognized as 747, we can rule out the picture being a helicopter. You can "but maybe" ad infinitum (that means forever), though occam's razor then becomes our friend.

For example, INITIALLY as news broke and all we knew was he had been shot, I ASSUMED One of two things. 1) The shooter was in the crowd. or 2) he was on one of the buildings surrounding the event. It was OK to explore both and it is OK to consider if there was a second shooter and explorethe possibilityof a shooter being on the warer tower, but to continue to try to "force" the facts to fit, when they all align to describe ONE shooter on the roof is like a miner relentlessly digging after the vein has run out.

I am not sure where you got the idea that I believe there were two shooters or that I am forcing to fit facts. I have just asked questions and said that I am not willing to dismiss plausible theory's. I have my thoughts and you have yours.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

So...you expect to be kept in the loop on the investigation, huh? Got bad news for you...

Texas_Lone_Ranger

Civilian Defense
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2020
    Up Yonder'
    No flip'n way!

I've watched the video. I heard 9 shots. That qoute is from the Corporal of the Pennsylvania State Police testimony in congress today.

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    I've watched the video. I heard 9 shots. That qoute is from the Corporal of the Pennsylvania State Police testimony in congress today.
    Did the PA SP Corporel really refer to casings as bullets? I'm a little surprised (DEI promoted?) particularly in a briefing where details matter.

If they got 8 casings from the roof, it is very easy to confirm they were fired from the same rifle. Seems only sensible that he'd also share that analysis shows they were fired from the same rifle given the outrageous mass of theories and theorists presently raking in tube bucks. So easy that omitting that information is alarming.

No, I don't expect to be informed about an active investigation. But having seen how eaay it is to locate brass on a manicured, white surface, I would expext to see brass somewhere in the ventilated skull images/video.

And we now have a still photo of the uniformed agent that raised his rifle. Still photo xame with plausible explanation that is different than my interpretation of the raising. It is sure plausible enough for me to review rhe video again with a new biasing expectation. Thanks.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    just came back to see what new insanity has been posted.

It’s interesting to note how certain theories flip. Like last week stocks were shorted in order to make a large profit off Trumps death. But now there’s a theory that the entire thing was staged in order to increase the value of Truth social to make a profit, lol.

Texas_Lone_Ranger

Civilian Defense
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2020
    Up Yonder'
    Did the PA SP Corporel really refer to casings as bullets? I'm a little surprised (DEI promoted?) particularly in a briefing where details matter.

If they got 8 casings from the roof, it is very easy to confirm they were fired from the same rifle. Seems only sensible that he'd also share that analysis shows they were fired from the same rifle given the outrageous mass of theories and theorists presently raking in tube bucks. So easy that omitting that information is alarming.

No, I don't expect to be informed about an active investigation. But having seen how eaay it is to locate brass on a manicured, white surface, I would expext to see brass somewhere in the ventilated skull images/video.

And we now have a still photo of the uniformed agent that raised his rifle. Still photo xame with plausible explanation that is different than my interpretation of the raising. It is sure plausible enough for me to review rhe video again with a new biasing expectation. Thanks.

I just go off the evidence presented and from that, I don't see (no evidence) super ninja sniper teams running around, firing off multiple guns at the same time. It's just not there.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    LMAO ... psychobabbel.

CG2300 ... I have searched for someone that could explain the clear and obvious differences in the audio signature of Shots 1-3, Shots 4-8, Shot 9 and ... Shot 10.

1-3 no echo on any of several mics I've listened to
    4-8 all kind of echo
    9 unique audio signature
    10 unique audio signature

9 was miss by local swat
    10 was hit by USSS

All others were crooks

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    I just go off the evidence presented and from that, I don't see (no evidence) super ninja sniper teams running around, firing off multiple guns at the same time. It's just not there.
    That is very fair.

I don't see evidence of multiple shooters either.

I also don't have resolution for three glaring inconsistencies.

If I can resolve the inconsistencies inside the lone shooter narrative, I will be estatic.

Right now I'm still trying to cook a holiday dinner, but all I have in the fridge are 1) grossly negligent planning and 2) an unbelievable measure of luck. This leaves me hungry and suspicious.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    What if the plot was to make an attempt, but not kill?

Shares in Trump Media&Technology Group Corp (NASDAQ DJT) skyrocketed in Monday's premarket trading following a dramatic weekend marked by what authorities are investigating as an assassination attempt on former U.S. President Donald Trump.

DJT stock was trading 60% higher in pre-market trading at the time of writing, after initially surging as high as 74%. If it holds onto these gains, DJT's valuation could increase from the current $5.87 billion to nearly $9.5 billion once the market opens.
    Tin foil, here we come.

Top Bottom