• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    But we are not talking about his politics or gender positions. He is 100%, correct about why some people like conspiracy theories.

Your post is a wonderful example of not being willing to accept facts (dots) because you dont like the picture they create. Him being a leftist or gender confuser or whether he sticks his dick in men, women, ducks or dogs has nothing to do with the FACTS he relates here.

It is something called AD HOMINEM (a common logical fallacy), attacking the speaker rather than the facts. You've made no attack on the facts by posting or linking a study or discussion that counters the points he made, only attacked him because of something that does not in this case effect the facts he lays out. LIKEWISE, you shouldn't accept false information from someone you trust. Deciding if you trust facts on car repair based on if the mechanic votes like you or goes to the same church is similarly stupid they things have nothing to do with each other.

Notice I say nothing about your qualities here, only the qualities of what you say, and why it is wrong, laying out facts and countering your points.

I would add to his video, that some believe conspiracy theories because they simply lack the skills in logic and reason to discern the dots and how they connect, and so just draw their own picture or copy the picture of another.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
    I would argue that he is not immune from bias as well. What makes him bias free, yet everyone else is biased. I did not say that I believe any of the conspiracy theories, I just said that he is full of shit. I stand by that statement.

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX

Watch the whole thing, its not a put down.

LMAO ... psychobabbel.

CG2300 ... I have searched for someone that could explain the clear and obvious differences in the audio signature of Shots 1-3, Shots 4-8, Shot 9 and ... Shot 10.

1-3 no echo on any of several mics I've listened to
    4-8 all kind of echo
    9 unique audio signature
    10 unique audio signature

Can we agree on 10 shots picked up by audio? Can we agree that shots 9 and/or 10 likely pierced crooks skull?

cg, try as hard as you like ... I ain't gonna use you as my model law enforcement personality. I'd have a problem with police if I did that - as it is, I bet you hold a department record for getting folks to resist. You survive ignore 'cause I feel like you need watched/checked.

Back to the question ... 10 shots? Audio signatures as I describe? Your explanation for the differences in audio signatures? Or, do you have to ignore this difference to make your claim of a single Trump shooter.

@Renegade ... Occam's Razor? You understand that the principle claim is that simplest is "usually" the correct answer. I can give you "usually."

Multiple shooters is the simplest explanation for the difference in audio reports, so I ain't against Occam or his Razor. Problem happened when Crooks needs a teleport device to explain the audio recorded and to explain how he died well to his left (3/4 of a rooftop left) of the trajectory of the shot that made my President bleed. When I see video, or a credible report that crooks was shooting on the run, I will stop seeking the explanation robust enough to accomodate all of the actual data beimg referenced. Start with the audio recordings and make me your Huckleberry.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

andre3k

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2008
    Houston
    Just got out of a meeting with SS in Houston. The SAIC immediately addressed the elephant in the room and said the agency needs to take ownership for the failure in PA. He also stated that their protectees safety ultimately lies with them and the buck can't be passed to local LE. Then he started crying. I felt bad for the guy.

Sent from my SM-S918U using Tapatalk

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Let me make it perfectly clear, I have my own beliefs, as well as anyone here has their own.

I believe our government is corrupt, yet there are degrees of corruption. The left has gone further to the left than in decades before, but that doesn't mean that they are only democrats.

But as far as the democrats are concerned. They tried everything they could to remove Trump from the picture, and it's become evident that there legal plot is falling apart.

It's my belief they had thought they could pull off another state of the union address with Biden in the debates, but that turned out to be an utter failure. Not only that, it exposed definitively that Biden wasn't really in charge, and all the attempts to dispel that have come to no end. Their chances of running Biden to maintain their control (power) could only work if they could get Trump out of the picture. They really didn't have a viable candidate to go against Trump. They painted themselves into a corner with Kamala Harris.

So what next to do with Trump? More indictments would only put more people on his side. I certainly can't entertain the thought that none of them might wish him dead.

With that in mind, I find the lack of security in the July 13th rally suspicious. I don't find the Biden administration to be honorable enough to do what would be right in any investigation.

I don't believe that a 20 year old kid outsmarted those presumed to be professionals and found every chink in their armor. That he was able to do everything it is said he was to have done, without so much as someone questioning him is unfathomable.

So with that, I tried to find out what I can. As stated before, none of what I learned is definitive. Take it how you wish. You may believe Crooks worked this on his own, I can't, but that's okay. I just try to give food for thought.

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI
    LMAO ... psychobabbel.

CG2300 ... I have searched for someone that could explain the clear and obvious differences in the audio signature of Shots 1-3, Shots 4-8, Shot 9 and ... Shot 10.

4-8 all kind of echo
    9 unique audio signature

Can we agree on 10 shots picked up by audio? Can we agree that shots 9 and/or 10 likely pierced crooks skull?

cg, try as hard as you like ... I ain't gonna use you as my model law enforcement personality. I'd have a problem with police if I did that - as it is, I bet you hold a department record for getting folks to resist. You survive ignore 'cause I feel like you need watched/checked.

Back to the question ... 10 shots? Audio signatures as I describe? Your explanation for the differences in audio signatures? Or, do you have to ignore this difference to make your claim of a single Trump shooter.

@Renegade ... Occam's Razor? You understand that the principle claim is that simplest is "usually" the correct answer. I can give you "usually."

Multiple shooters is the simplest explanation for the difference in audio reports, so I ain't against Occam or his Razor. Problem happened when Crooks needs a teleport device to explain the audio recorded and to explain how he died well to his left (3/4 of a rooftop left) of the trajectory of the shot that made my President bleed. When I see video, or a credible report that crooks was shooting on the run, I will stop seeking the explanation robust enough to accomodate all of the actual data beimg referenced. Start with the audio recordings and make me your Huckleberry.

It is a well established fact that there were THREE shooters!

The perp and 2 counter snipers. The only question is how many shots were taken by the non USSS counter sniper.

Post in thread 'Breaking news shots fired at trump rally'
    https://www.texasguntalk.com/threads/breaking-news-shots-fired-at-trump-rally.126158/post-3129824

Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    We will find out the truth...in 50 years when they release the files.

Screenshot 2024-07-23 at 12-23-58 top secret kennedy file meme at DuckDuckGo.png

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    LMAO ... psychobabbel.

4-8 all kind of echo
    9 unique audio signature

Anyone who has ever taken video of gunshots can tell you that unless you have specialized equipment, you can't get an accurate idea of what gunshots sound like. Much less direction and distance. Even specialized mics and software struggles with this, like shot spotter

Dynamic or condenser mics (i think the one on the podium was a dynamic) with a thick pop/wind filter will not produce the sound quality needed to be able to determine if there were multiple shooters. You can see this a lot in a bunch of youtube videos, where gunshots and wind are gated by the camera, mic, or mixer. That doesn't mean thats what it actually sounds like. There are lots of videos of people shooting, and you can hear the gate kick in halfway through their string.

Trump was only hit once. If there was a second shooter, you'd figure they'd get at least one more shot on him

Brains

One of the idiots
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 9, 2013
    Spring
    The report as recorded by a microphone will change dramatically from any given moment to the next. Wind speed and direction changes, people and objects even subtly changing position, not to mention the electronics reacting to the input (e.g. compressor/limiter that is almost certainly being used, anti-feedback filter, etc.). So I put less than zero faith in the stage mic audio being useful for this type of determination.

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    The report as recorded by a microphone will change dramatically from any given moment to the next. Wind speed and direction changes, people and objects even subtly changing position, not to mention the electronics reacting to the input (e.g. compressor/limiter that is almost certainly being used, anti-feedback filter, etc.). So I put less than zero faith in the stage mic audio being useful for this type of determination.
    That is it. The construction used in common microphones, and microprocessors, wherein analog sound is digitized, processed, stored, retrieved, and processed back into sound within our hearing range, neuters any useful analyzation.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I would argue that he is not immune from bias as well. What makes him bias free, yet everyone else is biased. I did not say that I believe any of the conspiracy theories, I just said that he is full of shit. I stand by that statement.
    Is anyone immune from bias?

People that flock to or spread conspiracy theories predominantly fall into the groups he listed.

- wanting to creat havok
    - narcissistic
    - need for secret knowledge
    - etc

It doesn't matter who says it, this is correct

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

majormadmax

Úlfhéðnar
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 27, 2009
    Helotes!
    I not saying that any of these conspiracy theories related to this incident are right, but when it comes to the government a huge number of theories, that were labeled conspiracy theories, turned out to be true. I also want to know where he learned to make IED's. Do they have any information on his devices indicating that he learned to make them on his own? If not, somebody taught him how to make them.

"a huge number of theories, that were labeled conspiracy theories, turned out to be true"

Show us the facts to prove that claim is true.

" I also want to know where he learned to make IED's"

Have you not heard of the Internet?!?

etmo

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2020
    Cedar Creek, Tx
    Until I see more, I believe this was a serious display of incompetence (with DEI contributing) by the SS.

100%

I would be a crappy assassin. If I were this would-be assassin, and I saw that the best possible location for me to shoot from was totally open with no SS/LEO presence, I would slowly back away. Has to be a trap, right?

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Anyone who has ever taken video of gunshots can tell you that unless you have specialized equipment, you can't get an accurate idea of what gunshots sound like. Much less direction and distance. Even specialized mics and software struggles with this, like shot spotter

Dynamic or condenser mics (i think the one on the podium was a dynamic) with a thick pop/wind filter will not produce the sound quality needed to be able to determine if there were multiple shooters. You can see this a lot in a bunch of youtube videos, where gunshots and wind are gated by the camera, mic, or mixer. That doesn't mean thats what it actually sounds like. There are lots of videos of people shooting, and you can hear the gate kick in halfway through their string.

Trump was only hit once. If there was a second shooter, you'd figure they'd get at least one more shot on him
    Give me a known mic location, an echo, a measurable distance to the surface that caused the echo, and a general direction of the shot and I'll bet paychecks I can nail the distance within about 5% without a calculator.

I did not get my trajectory beliefs from the audio. They came from simple geometric analysis. Assumption was if you tag an ear without crashing a skull, trajectory must nearly (+- a few degrees) to the direction Trump's face was facing. Result is shot did not come from place Crooks got his brain hole punched. Far enough away in fact that I'm confident the shot that conmected did not come from the spot Crooks occupied post mortem.

I was really hoping cg2300 could help me discount the measueable, observable holes in the single shooter hypothesis as he has. I'd sleep better clear through November and January if I could shut down the obvious problems with the single shooter hypothesis.

@Brains, you are right where I started into the audio analysis. All manner of archival confusion in audio recording. When I saw the unfiltered on a radioscope, the clear differences between 1-3 and 4-8 make single shooter a highly unlikely explanation.

Noting here: no answer to my inquiry about the uniformed agent that raised his rifle to the limo after Trump was secured inside. Sp I expect the rest of y'all haven't seen that 5 seconds of video. I really hope it was an AI creation posted by a dick smoker, but it's a wide open what the hell was that 'bout in my list of suspicious curiosities. I'll find and repost after I finish my work day.

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    Is anyone immune from bias?

People that flock to or spread conspiracy theories predominantly fall into the groups he listed.

- wanting to creat havok
    - narcissistic
    - need for secret knowledge
    - etc

It doesn't matter who says it, this is correct

How about someone just in search of the truth. I don't see that in your list. That seems the simplest answer to me. How about recent incidents labeled as conspiracy's that tuned out to be true. Again, I am not saying that I the theory's being discussed in this thread are right or wrong. Some of them are obviously incorrect and some of them seem plausible. I am not so narrow minded to completely dismiss those that could be plausible. One thing that I do doubt it that we will never get the truth from our government and that any thing from that source should be taken with a grain of salt.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I was really hoping cg2300 could help me discount the measueable, observable holes in the single shooter hypothesis as he has. I'd sleep better clear through November and January if I could shut down the obvious problems with the single shooter hypothesis.

I can't poke holes in shadows and ghosts, which is why I turned on the lights to find they have vanished when illuminated with facts.

Said another way:

Ghosts tend to vanish when illuminated with facts.

Top Bottom