• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    A second shooter isn’t the only alternative to just incompetence by the USSS.
    But a second shooter, as has already been pointed out to you, is not supported by facts.

Present your facts if I am wrong about this.

Just because something is "possible" doesn't mean facts will support it as a reasonable scenario.

Connect the dots, figure out where dots are missing and what picture the dots are making and INTERPOLATE one if you must, but SPECULATION (conspiracy theories) make up a picture then try to force the dots to match. That is no way to understand an event.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX
    If some folks are saying that there was a second shooter (presumably provided by the gov), why isn't Trump dead?

If the conspirators did not trust Crooks to hit his target, would they not pick a highly trained sniper as the second gunman? Someone who would not miss? I can't buy the grassy knoll on this one.

Until I see more, I believe this was a serious display of incompetence (with DEI contributing) by the SS.
    The fact that this was so poorly handled is another reason to believe the government was involved. A professionally planned plot would not have been so poorly executed.

Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    The fact that this was so poorly handled is another reason to believe the government was involved. A professionally planned plot would not have been so poorly executed.
    What if the plot was to make an attempt, but not kill?

Shares in Trump Media&Technology Group Corp (NASDAQ DJT) skyrocketed in Monday's premarket trading following a dramatic weekend marked by what authorities are investigating as an assassination attempt on former U.S. President Donald Trump.

DJT stock was trading 60% higher in pre-market trading at the time of writing, after initially surging as high as 74%. If it holds onto these gains, DJT's valuation could increase from the current $5.87 billion to nearly $9.5 billion once the market opens.

Iowashooter

Bitter Clinger
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2024
    Iowa

innominate

Asian Cajun
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 3, 2010
    Austin

Shares in Trump Media&Technology Group Corp (NASDAQ DJT) skyrocketed in Monday's premarket trading following a dramatic weekend marked by what authorities are investigating as an assassination attempt on former U.S. President Donald Trump.

DJT stock was trading 60% higher in pre-market trading at the time of writing, after initially surging as high as 74%. If it holds onto these gains, DJT's valuation could increase from the current $5.87 billion to nearly $9.5 billion once the market opens.
    So you think the plan was to get a kid with a red dot to Van Gogh the former pres from ~130 yards so his stock value would go up?

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas

Nothing personal, but that is an asinine theory.

Complete unsupported by facts or logic.

If you wanted to see someone injured but not killed, you wouldn't have a 20yo kid with a non-magnied optic taking a head shot, then spraying bullets in a cone that could be measured in degrees rather than minutes...

IF the goal was to injure but not kill, we would expect to see:
    - Magnified optic
    - Good shooter
    - Shot to an extremity
    - No spraying rounds that may kill him

Trying to force the dots to fit the picture you want doesn't help anyone understand anything. Confirmation bias is a terrible thing.

Last edited:

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Yep, saw also.
    Yesterday was probably not so fun for her. She got up today and, hmmm, another day like that or step aside and go home to my cats?

Yeah, quit not fired.

She is looking like the dumbest person in all of govt to not see the shitstorm coming her way. Could have avoided it by resigning a day earlier, but seems oblivious to what is happening.

Dred

Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Mar 12, 2012
    Houston, TX
    Anybody file the video of the uniformed agent that raised his rifle to the limo after Trump was secured for transport?

Did yall see that video? I can find it if you need to see it again.

But it is strong evidence that there were bad actors on the team that knew Trump was not supposed to live or leave Butler.

Mark this: we are waiting for confirmation the first three shots (muffled, no echos, with good cadence) were a gov sniper inside the unsecured building, behind the open window directly behind crooks rooftop. Then crooks quickly followed with 5 pray and sprays marked by echos that were representative of 130 yards, no magnification, and serious stress.

The gov sniper did not miss. Trump was hit. And, baring thebdivine intervention, that ear piercing would have pierced his skull near his eye socket.

IMO, Cheatle is guilty of "No add'l SS protection for Trump" and perjury. She is not the agency subject matter expert that would have created that piss poor site plan and activated assets to advantage the giant holes in the plan. She was as blind to the plot as the next guy.

I'm near certain FBI has scrubbed well enough to prevent proving the open window in the unsecured building was cover for the DS shooter.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Anybody file the video of the uniformed agent that raised his rifle to the limo after Trump was secured for transport?

Did yall see that video? I can find it if you need to see it again.

But it is strong evidence that there were bad actors on the team that knew Trump was not supposed to live or leave Butler.

Mark this: we are waiting for confirmation the first three shots (muffled, no echos, with good cadence) were a gov sniper inside the unsecured building, behind the open window directly behind crooks rooftop. Then crooks quickly followed with 5 pray and sprays marked by echos that were representative of 130 yards, no magnification, and serious stress.

The gov sniper did not miss. Trump was hit. And, baring thebdivine intervention, that ear piercing would have pierced his skull near his eye socket.

IMO, Cheatle is guilty of "No add'l SS protection for Trump" and perjury. She is not the agency subject matter expert that would have created that piss poor site plan and activated assets to advantage the giant holes in the plan. She was as blind to the plot as the next guy.

I'm near certain FBI has scrubbed well enough to prevent proving the open window in the unsecured building was cover for the DS shooter.

Sent from my SM-S908U using Tapatalk

Watch the whole thing, its not a put down.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    What you see is what you got.

There was no second shooter, no grand conspiracy no shorting or long stocks, that is all make believe.

Ocams Razor always wins.
    The excitement is almost like a drug.

Something exciting happened and some have to keep the excitement going by making up exciting stories for what boils down to two groups that were ****-ups and got very lucky.

Exciting events have droll causes... hate to break it to yall.

Thanks for your reason ans stability Renegade.

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX

You keep posting this. That guy is a total gender confirming leftest libtard. That is the same group that labels everything that they disagree with as a conspiracy. I am not saying that any of the theories related to this incident are correct, I am just saying that Jim Brillion is full of shit.

Texas_Lone_Ranger

Civilian Defense
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2020
    Up Yonder'
    Failed perimeter security plan and a kid with bad intentions. The second story team was in the window but spotted the shooter ranging and left the 2nd floor to ground level to search for him. Pieces fit and I cannot place a second shooter, none of that fits. Now he may have had a bad actor asset agent directing him? Possibly, but none of us will never know.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    You keep posting this. That guy is a total gender confirming leftest libtard. That is the same group that labels everything that they disagree with as a conspiracy. I am not saying that any of the theories related to this incident are correct, I am just saying that Jim Brillion is full of shit.

Note comment from tyler grey, Delta operator who played Trent on SEAL team:

Sounds like you’re describing mental health professionals. I kid I kid.. But on a serious note, ironically you are telling this out of your own cognitive bias… I’ll just set the mic down now even though it just dropped

Eastexasrick

Isn't it pretty to think so.
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 2, 2022
    Cass County TX.
    The excitement is almost like a drug.

Something exciting happened and some have to keep the excitement going by making up exciting stories for what boils down to two groups that were ****-ups and got very lucky.

Exciting events have droll causes... hate to break it to yall.

Thanks for your reason ans stability Renegade.

No, no, no, just stop it, what about the grassy knoll. You are going to depress the price of Reynolds Wrap if you keep that up.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    But we are not talking about his politics or gender positions. He is 100%, correct about why some people like conspiracy theories.

Your post is a wonderful example of not being willing to accept facts (dots) because you dont like the picture they create. Him being a leftist or gender confuser or whether he sticks his dick in men, women, ducks or dogs has nothing to do with the FACTS he relates here.

It is something called AD HOMINEM (a common logical fallacy), attacking the speaker rather than the facts. You've made no attack on the facts by posting or linking a study or discussion that counters the points he made, only attacked him because of something that does not in this case effect the facts he lays out. LIKEWISE, you shouldn't accept false information from someone you trust. Deciding if you trust facts on car repair based on if the mechanic votes like you or goes to the same church is similarly stupid they things have nothing to do with each other.

Notice I say nothing about your qualities here, only the qualities of what you say, and why it is wrong, laying out facts and countering your points.

I would add to his video, that some believe conspiracy theories because they simply lack the skills in logic and reason to discern the dots and how they connect, and so just draw their own picture or copy the picture of another.

Last edited:

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    But a second shooter, as has already been pointed out to you, is not supported by facts.

Present your facts if I am wrong about this.

Just because something is "possible" doesn't mean facts will support it as a reasonable scenario.

Connect the dots, figure out where dots are missing and what picture the dots are making and INTERPOLATE one if you must, but SPECULATION (conspiracy theories) make up a picture then try to force the dots to match. That is no way to understand an event.

I’ve never said I thought there was a second shooter.

Top Bottom