• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Only saying he was in line of fire. No idea exact angle his head was at when bullet struck. Or what angle his ears stick out or how far.

Oscar Mayer kid could look right at shooter and get hole in ear.
    This is as close as I could get to the point where Trump was hit. Crooks is lined up about straight with the lower step of the furthest away part of the closest grandstand, lectern, and the lower step of furthest grandstand.

If look at this picture with the lectern parallel with the front of the podium. Trump's body is slightly turned and his head is turned to look over his shoulder. He's not looking in the direction of Crooks.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    This is as close as I could get to the point where Trump was hit. Crooks is lined up about straight with the lower step of the furthest away part of the closest grandstand, lectern, and the lower step of furthest grandstand.

If look at this picture with the lectern parallel with the front of the podium. Trump's body is slightly turned and his head is turned to look over his shoulder. He's not looking in the direction of Crooks.
    Sorry

Screenshot 2024-07-22 180308.png

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Even if they found web data indicating he looked online, that wouldn’t mean he wasn’t directed to that source by someone else.
    Again, there is no evidence or requirement for any outside help. Maybe new facts will be learned, but the facts we now know do not approach in any way suggesting something a moderately intelligent 20yo couldn't have EASILY accomplished.

Presumeing a second actor, even simply as a provocateur, is so unsupported by evidence right now as to be easily and quickly ruled out.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Suuuure. While I'm not saying Crooks didn't take any shots, Trump is looking back from the position of the lectern he was standing at. Or are you stating Trump only gave the Jumbotron a side glance?
    Side glance.
    He doesn't need to LOOK at the screen, he knows what's up there. You want to keep your face towards the audience as much as possible.

A shot from the water tower wouldn't have been likely to hit the tractor which was behind Trump relative to the shooter (within a few degrees)

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Side glance.
    He doesn't need to LOOK at the screen, he knows what's up there. You want to keep your face towards the audience as much as possible.

A shot from the water tower wouldn't have been likely to hit the tractor which was behind Trump relative to the shooter (within a few degrees)

I don't believe so because about a second or two before he was looking at the crowd. There was more than one shot and it's hard to tell which hit the hydraulic line.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Again, there is no evidence or requirement for any outside help. Maybe new facts will be learned, but the facts we now know do not approach in any way suggesting something a moderately intelligent 20yo couldn't have EASILY accomplished.

Presumeing a second actor, even simply as a provocateur, is so unsupported by evidence right now as to be easily and quickly ruled out.

other than the secret service of course…

Your beliefs are no less speculative than anyone else’s.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    other than the secret service of course…

Your beliefs are no less speculative than anyone else’s.
    That and the fact the FBI was quick to remove evidence in a secured area and nobody wants to update on what they know.

After Cheatle's obfuscations at the hearing today, I trust this administration less, if that's possible.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    If some folks are saying that there was a second shooter (presumably provided by the gov), why isn't Trump dead?

If the conspirators did not trust Crooks to hit his target, would they not pick a highly trained sniper as the second gunman? Someone who would not miss? I can't buy the grassy knoll on this one.

Until I see more, I believe this was a serious display of incompetence (with DEI contributing) by the SS.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    If some folks are saying that there was a second shooter (presumably provided by the gov), why isn't Trump dead?

If the conspirators did not trust Crooks to hit his target, would they not pick a highly trained sniper as the second gunman? Someone who would not miss? I can't buy the grassy knoll on this one.

Until I see more, I believe this was a serious display of incompetence (with DEI contributing) by the SS.
    A second shooter isn’t the only alternative to just incompetence by the USSS.

Tnhawk

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 7, 2017
    Savannah, TX

The fact that this was so poorly handled is another reason to believe the government was involved. A professionally planned plot would not have been so poorly executed.

Top Bottom