• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Anyone watching the hearings? I have three takeaways.

1. We will not get any answers from Cheatle
    2. Democrats will always use any crisis to promote gun control
    3. If you look up RBF in the dictionary you will find a picture of Cheatle.

Surprise is watching Dems go after Cheatle. AOC is doing better than some Republicans:

AOC rips USSS Director Cheatle: "The idea that a report will be finalized in 60 days, let alone prior to any actionable decisions that would be made, is simply not acceptable. It has been 10 days since an assassination attempt on a former president. There need to be answers."

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    AOC again:

“The individual used an AR-15 in order to act out his assassination attempt. An AR-15 has a range of about 400 to 600 yards. My question is, why is the Secret Service protective perimeter shorter than one of the most popular semi-automatic weapons in the United States?”

“And so, what I'm hearing is that a perimeter was not established outdoors in an outdoor venue that would prevent an AR-15, which is one of the most common weapons used in mass shootings, from being able to be within the range of Secret Service protection.”

Greenzilla80

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2022
    Hutto
    Anyone watching the hearings? I have three takeaways.

1. We will not get any answers from Cheatle
    2. Democrats will always use any crisis to promote gun control
    3. If you look up RBF in the dictionary you will find a picture of Cheatle.
    She's dancing around all the answers, and she's getting tore up by everyone for it.

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    She obviously attended the Mayorkas School of Evasive Bullshit.

@kbaxter60 wins the internet for Monday, July 22, 2024. :cool: And because the government so likes acronyms, I hereby designate that Mayorkas school of higher learning the acronym MASSEVBULL.

One of the Fox talking heads put it pretty succinctly. Paraphrasing: "I've seen and attended a lot of congressional hearings. It's been over nine days since the attempted assassination. You absolutely know in advance what many if not most of the questions will be. For Cheatle to arrive for this seemingly completely unprepared tells me that it's either one of two things: she's either entirely incompetent, or she is purposely evading the questions...and for what reason that would be, I have no idea."

I think there's a fair to middlin' chance that Pepsi Cheatle will be forced to resign. She wasn't as incoherent as FJB, but this performance in front of the committee screams, at the very least, "I really don't know what I'm doing." This may be as in-agreement as I've see dims and Repubs in a long time.

As high profile as this is, she never even bothered to visit the event site herself. Can you say, "Kackles 'Border Czar' Harris"?

Last edited:

Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    They "want answers" because they know they are all sitting ducks as they have the same professionals protecting themselves that watched-over Trump's rally crowd. There will unfortunately be more dim-bulbs copycating this Crooks foolish man-child.

motorcarman

Compulsive Collector
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 13, 2015
    Rural Wise County, TX.
    rittenhouse for ss.jpg

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    Speaking of conspiracy theories.
    I not saying that any of these conspiracy theories related to this incident are right, but when it comes to the government a huge number of theories, that were labeled conspiracy theories, turned out to be true. I also want to know where he learned to make IED's. Do they have any information on his devices indicating that he learned to make them on his own? If not, somebody taught him how to make them.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I not saying that any of these conspiracy theories related to this incident are right, but when it comes to the government a huge number of theories, that were labeled conspiracy theories, turned out to be true. I also want to know where he learned to make IED's. Do they have any information on his devices indicating that he learned to make them on his own? If not, somebody taught him how to make them.
    Not exactly rocket science. Can get that information on the internet.

Top Bottom