• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Miami_JBT

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 15, 2024
    FL
    In your opinion, is that a bad thing?
    Hell no. GOA got BATFE to admit that they have a registry in all but name. And the search feature is turned off by their IT department and can be turned on via the click of a mouse.

The problem is, there aren't enough Republicans to outright say that BATFE is in the wrong. There needs to be a outright majority of Republicans yelling in Congress that BATFE is violating federal law.

There aren't. It is just a few.

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    Many reports say Homeland Security handled security.

Crowd up front seemed to think Trump wasn't hit in ear with bullet, but had head hit against podium on way down. When he initially pulls his hand from ear, there is no blood (slo-mo). Anybody seen photo of damage to ear?
    You probably won't be able to see any blood on his hand because of the position of his hand, the speed in which he got down and there probably wasn't much blood that soon.

After he touched his ear you can see him looking at his hand and rubbing his thumb and fingers together as if there is something on them.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Hell no. GOA got BATFE to admit that they have a registry in all but name. And the search feature is turned off by their IT department and can be turned on via the click of a mouse.

The problem is, there aren't enough Republicans to outright say that BATFE is in the wrong. There needs to be a outright majority of Republicans yelling in Congress that BATFE is violating federal law.

There aren't. It is just a few.

<>

Wrong or otherwise, it is still ILLEGAL !

<>

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013
    <>

Wrong or otherwise, it is still ILLEGAL !

<>

its only illegal if you get caught

Errrr wait I guess they did

Its only Illegal if the prosecutors say its illegal ya that one works.

Just because its Illegal for us peons dont mean it is for the Ruling class. Know your place serf

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Looks like one of the female agents dropped her gun off the stage...

The one on the ground was in the position throughout the event. I believe that’s where she was supposed to be.

The thing that flew off the stage appeared to be one of Trumps shoes but I don’t and won’t have IG so I can’t watch it again or slow it down to be sure. Trump kept saying he wanted to get his shoes while they were trying to move him, so I can see them throwing and being like “it’s over there, let’s go damn it!”

But again, I can’t watch it again to get a better look at the object.

Greenzilla80

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2022
    Hutto
    Upon further review, it was just his sole coming out of his shoe after she pushed it off the stage. Which also explains why he took a a little longer looking for his shoe.

In other news, I learned how to screen record, so that's helpful. Those screenshots all happened over about a second, so it told a different story when you could go frame by frame.
    a2a6bac6b9c977c928611ab39fb043b3.jpg
    032914414232c632583fc7294b9357c6.jpg
    acd473cb971a61666561d3f0577b4293.jpg

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Upon further review, it was just his sole coming out of his shoe after she pushed it off the stage. Which also explains why he took a a little longer looking for his shoe.

In other news, I learned how to screen record, so that's helpful. Those screenshots all happened over about a second, so it told a different story when you could go frame by frame.
    a2a6bac6b9c977c928611ab39fb043b3.jpg
    032914414232c632583fc7294b9357c6.jpg
    acd473cb971a61666561d3f0577b4293.jpg

It’s a good lesson in why we need to stop jumping to some crazy conclusion right off the bat, and instead take just a few seconds to look at what’s actually there instead of what we want to see.

Even at full speed the he object really didn’t resemble a firearm.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    its only illegal if you get caught

Errrr wait I guess they did

Its only Illegal if the prosecutors say its illegal ya that one works.

Just because its Illegal for us peons dont mean it is for the Ruling class. Know your place serf

<.>

Politicization of prosecutions is a hallmark of Tyrannies !

<>

Greenzilla80

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 3, 2022
    Hutto
    I was wondering why y'all were talking about pancakes until I looked at this on my computer. That all didn't show up on the phone! WTH!! lol

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    You probably won't be able to see any blood on his hand because of the position of his hand, the speed in which he got down and there probably wasn't much blood that soon.

After he touched his ear you can see him looking at his hand and rubbing his thumb and fingers together as if there is something on them.

<>

Wasn’t the ‘’podium’’ on the other side, anyway ?

<>

Rafe

Foxtrot Kilo Hotel
    TGT Supporter
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2021
    General Htown Area
    It’s a good lesson in why we need to stop jumping to some crazy conclusion right off the bat, and instead take just a few seconds to look at what’s actually there instead of what we want to see.

Even at full speed the he object really didn’t resemble a firearm.

And the stage wasn't sloped, for goodness sake. It was perfectly navigable. :laughing:

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Anyone watching the hearings? I have three takeaways.

1. We will not get any answers from Cheatle
    2. Democrats will always use any crisis to promote gun control
    3. If you look up RBF in the dictionary you will find a picture of Cheatle.
    congressional testimonies are about sound bites, not finding out the truth. Half the country supports what happened that day. What’s in it for her to say what she doesn’t have to?

Top Bottom