• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • JeepFiend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Bryan, TX
    It’s a good lesson in why we need to stop jumping to some crazy conclusion right off the bat, and instead take just a few seconds to look at what’s actually there instead of what we want to see.

Even at full speed the he object really didn’t resemble a firearm.
    Meh, now what fun would that be?

JeepFiend

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2017
    Bryan, TX
    I hate this kind of stunt. She asked those questions so she could post them on X and use them in to campaign on. Why not ask questions we need answers for? We all know it was a colossal failure, but she's bragging about asking if it was.
    My thoughts were, "She's really going for the contempt of Congress charge here, isn't she?"

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    You obviously did not comprehend what I said in my post.
    Youre asking questions that cannot be answered yet.

Building one is as easy as google for ideas and an hour in the garage after an hour of running around walmart to get supplies.

Dont even need to screw with any chemistry if you dont want to.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    Youre asking questions that cannot be answered yet.

Building one is as easy as google for ideas and an hour in the garage after an hour of running around walmart to get supplies.

Dont even need to screw with any chemistry if you dont want to.

That is my point. They have his phone and computer. Evidence of those searches will be on those devices. If not there was likely another individual involved.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    Could this be true ? or just gatewaypundit made up stories ?
    Could be "true" but it could be as simple as a neighbor driving past a federal building.

Maybe its something, but it very well may not be.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    I not saying that any of these conspiracy theories related to this incident are right, but when it comes to the government a huge number of theories, that were labeled conspiracy theories, turned out to be true. I also want to know where he learned to make IED's. Do they have any information on his devices indicating that he learned to make them on his own? If not, somebody taught him how to make them.
    Even if they found web data indicating he looked online, that wouldn’t mean he wasn’t directed to that source by someone else.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Too much focus on the known shooter.

After looking at many photos and videos, my conclusion is it wouldn't be possible for Crooks to shoot Trump's ear.

Ask yourself this, what was Trump looking at looking at? The jumbotron with his "big beautiful illegal immigration chart".
    He looks at it several times in the seconds leading up to being hit.

For Crooks to have shot his ear, Trump would have to be looking at Crooks location, which was to the left of the Jumbotron.

What was directly in line of the jumbotron from Trump's position? The water tower.

Do I have the smoking gun? No, but it's the only solution that makes sense to me.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    After looking at many photos and videos, my conclusion is it wouldn't be possible for Crooks to shoot Trump's ear.

For Crooks to have shot his ear, Trump would have to be looking at Crooks location, which was to the left of the Jumbotron.

Jumbotron was to right of line between trump and crooks, from Trump perspective. Everything that was hit lines up.

1721693617603.jpeg

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Suuuure. While I'm not saying Crooks didn't take any shots, Trump is looking back from the position of the lectern he was standing at. Or are you stating Trump only gave the Jumbotron a side glance?

Only saying he was in line of fire. No idea exact angle his head was at when bullet struck. Or what angle his ears stick out or how far.

Oscar Mayer kid could look right at shooter and get hole in ear.

Top Bottom