• ...and so much more!
  • Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    It very well can be.

It’s the reason why people have to be reminded that you can’t prove a negative. Because a lack of evidence can very well indicate that the thing lacking evidence is in fact untrue or nonexistent. Ex: Bigfoot
    Going back to the Russian collusion example, the dems counted on Hillary winning. Had she won, we never would have been given the proof that the whole thing was a hoax, but us not being given that proof wouldn’t mean that the accusations against Trump were true.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    It very well can be.

It’s the reason why people have to be reminded that you can’t prove a negative. Because a lack of evidence can very well indicate that the thing lacking evidence is in fact untrue or nonexistent. Ex: Bigfoot
    Sure, but then there is always Occam's razor.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Going back to the Russian collusion example, the dems counted on Hillary winning. Had she won, we never would have been given the proof that the whole thing was a hoax, but us not being given that proof wouldn’t mean that the accusations against Trump were true.
    There was already a ton of evidence it was a hoax before the election.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Sure, but then there is always Occam's razor.
    Simplest answer is that the kid looked around and said “hey, nobody is watching that building. I wonder if I can get on the roof”.

I’m a fan of Occam’s Razor. Conspiracies are complicated and Occam’s Razor tends to point away from such unless there is evidence otherwise. In this case there doesn’t appear to be. At least not any reliable and substantiated evidence.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    So the ladder he reportedly used was laying around or did he bring it?

Or was it actually attached to wall and thus far simply not reported on?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    There was already a ton of evidence it was a hoax before the election.
    People believed it was, but the hard facts didn’t come out until after Trump took office.
    Simplest answer is that the kid looked around and said “hey, nobody is watching that building. I wonder if I can get on the roof”.

I’m a fan of Occam’s Razor. Conspiracies are complicated and Occam’s Razor tends to point away from such unless there is evidence otherwise. In this case there doesn’t appear to be. At least not any reliable and substantiated evidence.
    but that’s not the only issue that’s factoring into peoples opinions. It’s one of many.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    People believed it was, but the hard facts didn’t come out until after Trump took office.

but that’s not the only issue that’s factoring into peoples opinions. It’s one of many.

It’s not the only issue. There are key failures in security. Some I suspect relate to years of mismanagement (look who’s in charge), complacency, and a reliance on local LE.

But so far nothing that is more easily explained by a deep state plot that somehow relied on a scrawny kid who couldn’t make the shooting team to take out the president.

What does explain things is years of demonizing, dehumanizing, and claiming a single man is the greatest threat this nation has ever faced leading someone to decide to take action and upon arrival found an opportunity. If the roof were covered he would have gone to another spot.

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    It’s not the only issue. There are key failures in security. Some I suspect relate to years of mismanagement (look who’s in charge), complacency, and a reliance on local LE.

But so far nothing that is more easily explained by a deep state plot that somehow relied on a scrawny kid who couldn’t make the shooting team to take out the president.

What does explain things is years of demonizing, dehumanizing, and claiming a single man is the greatest threat this nation has ever faced leading someone to decide to take action and upon arrival found an opportunity. If the roof were covered he would have gone to another spot.
    Regardless of whether this kid was on this roof or somewhere else, Trump never should have been on stage giving his speech. There is more to security than just watching rooftops.

Trump is running for President, you can settle for what is “the simplest answer” but I’d rather have a thorough investigation to ensure his security is not compromised in one way or another.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

So leaving buildings unguarded, letting suspicious people wonder around without even stopping to question them, obvious breakdowns of communications, and letting Trump take the stage when those things are occurring is just an oopsy?

vmax

TGT Addict
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 15, 2013
    Regardless of whether this kid was on this roof or somewhere else, Trump never should have been on stage giving his speech. There is more to security than just watching rooftops.

Trump is running for President, you can settle for what is “the simplest answer” but I’d rather have a thorough investigation to ensure his security is not compromised in one way or another.
    And just who is going to do an investigation that you can 100% trust?
    Hint...nobody in the government

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    And just who is going to do an investigation that you can 100% trust?
    Hint...nobody in the government
    That’s definitely an obstacle, but is it better to just pull a Hillary Clinton and say “what difference at this point does it make”, or should he do the best he can to try to get to the truth?

Top Bottom