• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Yeah ya think.so he hid the rifle, we're now being told that not only was he seen several times, and quite a bit prior to rally but he also flew a drone around two separate times the same day....an awful lot for a know nothing nobody to have done and accomplished, oh yes let's not forget the range finder that he was spotted with. Quite a busy little fellow and yet nothing will come of this save obfuscation, finger pointing denial and lies.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Last edited:

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

From the article below. Many former secret service agents have stated that those buildings were to be considered part of what would be called the "secured zone".

"But another possible flaw in the Secret Service’s plans for the campaign rally at the farm show grounds in Butler, Pa., is emerging. The protection agency expected the sizable contingent of officers from local law enforcement agencies to contain any threats outside of the secured zone but assigned almost all those officers to work inside it, according to numerous interviews with local law enforcement and municipal officials."

I didn't know he used a Red Dot without magnification.
    The rifle has been seen in many pictures.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

As the ‘’other than official explanation’’ videos are piling-in, I’ve got to admit that some of them are very interesting.

U S Senator Josh Hawley of Missouri tried to go to the site to just look-around a couple days ago, and was kicked-out by the FBI.

What are they trying to hide ?

Cotton did say that they seemed to have sufficient police manpower on the site, finally.

leVieux

<>

Last edited:

DubiousDan

Trump 2024
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 22, 2010
    San Antonio
    From the article below. Many former secret service agents have stated that those buildings were to be considered part of what would be called the "secured zone".

"But another possible flaw in the Secret Service’s plans for the campaign rally at the farm show grounds in Butler, Pa., is emerging. The protection agency expected the sizable contingent of officers from local law enforcement agencies to contain any threats outside of the secured zone but assigned almost all those officers to work inside it, according to numerous interviews with local law enforcement and municipal officials."

The rifle has been seen in many pictures.
    If I had seen the pictures I would have known that. I haven't seen every post in this thread. It's seems to be filled with a lot of opinion, speculation and bickering. It's short on facts mostly uninteresting so I skip a lot of pages.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Regardless of whether this kid was on this roof or somewhere else, Trump never should have been on stage giving his speech. There is more to security than just watching rooftops.

Trump is running for President, you can settle for what is “the simplest answer” but I’d rather have a thorough investigation to ensure his security is not compromised in one way or another.
    Definitely should be an investigation

Communication issues between local LE and SS seems to be a common issue that should have been solved long ago.

I have a feeling Trump probably wouldn’t willingly delay his speech. He doesn’t seem to have that personality and would want to get out there in front of his supporters. SS should prevent it, but the reason he has made it this far is the same reason he wouldn’t willingly let them stop him. That’s my read on his personality anyways.

I’ve never denied any need for an investigation though. Every error and failure should be thoroughly investigated, root cause found, and corrected so that this never happens again. And people should be fired if found to be the root cause. IF it’s found there was some intentional scheme then those involved should be prosecuted. But I think most will come down to “this is how we always did it” (comms especially), complacency, and incompetence. None are excusable.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    So leaving buildings unguarded, letting suspicious people wonder around without even stopping to question them, obvious breakdowns of communications, and letting Trump take the stage when those things are occurring is just an oopsy?

The building was guarded…on the inside, lol.

There were also LE nearby, as shown by the fact one tried to climb up and dropped back down when the shooter turned towards him. Poorly guarded, yes.

The shooter had been seen and attempts were made to question him when he was spotted near the gate, but he was lost in the crowd (according to reports) so he wasn’t just allowed to wonder around. And him being able to return to the general area later does speak to a communication issue. Not getting the word out immediately and insuring all LE have a good description and are looking for him.

There were apparently other groups outside the “secure area” since that appears to be where people were when they spotted the shooter on the roof. So it’s. It like there was nothing else to monitor except those buildings.

The LE who dropped down from the roof reportedly reported the shooter over the radio right after falling/dropping down. The fact that there appears to be no reaction from the SS indicates it was not a direct line of communication to them. So definitely a comms issue there.

These issues were failures, not “oopsies”. But that doesn’t change anything from my previous post. And don’t indicate any sort of conspiracy. The fact that there is no real evidence of another shooter, all injuries correlate with a single shooter on the roof, and the fact that the shooter was some kid that couldn’t make his school shooting team indicate this was not a conspiracy.

The fact that Trump resisted being removed from the stage after being shot indicate he would likely resist being prevented from taking the stage based on “we saw someone suspicious”. He’s not going to cower.

The widespread incorporation of DEI in government agencies creates a situation where incompetent or otherwise unqualified people are placed in positions they have no business being in.

And years of demonizing, dehumanizing, and fear mongering in an attempt to gain and maintain power has pushed someone far enough to take action.

It’s a perfect example of the Swiss cheese model for failure. Take away one hole and the incident is prevented.

Doesn’t mean any of it is acceptable.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    <>

As the ‘’other than official explanation’’ videos are piling-in, I’ve got to admit that some of them are very interesting.

U S Senator & ex-Military Officer Tom Cotton tried to go to the site to just look-around a couple days ago, and was kicked-out by the FBI.

Cotton did say that they seemed to have sufficient police manpower on the site, finally.

leVieux

<>
    Typically don’t want people wondering around a scene being actively investigated.

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    There ya go
    cc5196ee106fed1e3955da1f5d49e1f1.jpg

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Yeah ya think.so he hid the rifle, we're now being told that not only was he seen several times, and quite a bit prior to rally but he also flew a drone around two separate times the same day....an awful lot for a know nothing nobody to have done and accomplished, oh yes let's not forget the range finder that he was spotted with. Quite a busy little fellow and yet nothing will come of this save obfuscation, finger pointing denial and lies.

Drones are incredibly common. And it’s common to fly them around and look at things. Not exactly a CIA black op price of equipment. You can get one that fits in your pocket, records 4k, and flies 20 minutes fairly cheap. And doesn’t take much skill to operate.

Rangefinders aren’t really cutting edge DARPA tech either.

Hiding a rifle? Almost like he didn’t want anyone to see it. Criminal mastermind indeed.

None of these things are outlandish. They only indicate that he made the bare minimum preparations.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    The building was guarded…on the inside, lol.

There were also LE nearby, as shown by the fact one tried to climb up and dropped back down when the shooter turned towards him. Poorly guarded, yes.

The shooter had been seen and attempts were made to question him when he was spotted near the gate, but he was lost in the crowd (according to reports) so he wasn’t just allowed to wonder around. And him being able to return to the general area later does speak to a communication issue. Not getting the word out immediately and insuring all LE have a good description and are looking for him.

There were apparently other groups outside the “secure area” since that appears to be where people were when they spotted the shooter on the roof. So it’s. It like there was nothing else to monitor except those buildings.

The LE who dropped down from the roof reportedly reported the shooter over the radio right after falling/dropping down. The fact that there appears to be no reaction from the SS indicates it was not a direct line of communication to them. So definitely a comms issue there.

These issues were failures, not “oopsies”. But that doesn’t change anything from my previous post. And don’t indicate any sort of conspiracy. The fact that there is no real evidence of another shooter, all injuries correlate with a single shooter on the roof, and the fact that the shooter was some kid that couldn’t make his school shooting team indicate this was not a conspiracy.

The fact that Trump resisted being removed from the stage after being shot indicate he would likely resist being prevented from taking the stage based on “we saw someone suspicious”. He’s not going to cower.

The widespread incorporation of DEI in government agencies creates a situation where incompetent or otherwise unqualified people are placed in positions they have no business being in.

And years of demonizing, dehumanizing, and fear mongering in an attempt to gain and maintain power has pushed someone far enough to take action.

It’s a perfect example of the Swiss cheese model for failure. Take away one hole and the incident is prevented.

Doesn’t mean any of it is acceptable.

Perhaps the local LE should have fired a shot, even if into the ground. Monday morning QB here 1

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    Drones are incredibly common. And it’s common to fly them around and look at things. Not exactly a CIA black op price of equipment. You can get one that fits in your pocket, records 4k, and flies 20 minutes fairly cheap. And doesn’t take much skill to operate.

Rangefinders aren’t really cutting edge DARPA tech either.

Hiding a rifle? Almost like he didn’t want anyone to see it. Criminal mastermind indeed.

None of these things are outlandish. They only indicate that he made the bare minimum preparations.
    No but what is apparently common is that they are federally restricted in certain areas the area in which Trump was to be should have been one designated as such by SS ad I understand it. Which supposedly means not only restricted but electronically rendered inoperable as i understand it? Nonetheless it should have at least been looked into. C'mon man it's not like someone was flying it around the freaking lake make amateur movies REALLY? There literally being used for WAR!

Top Bottom