• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    I say only one failure, needs to occur in order for any evil to prevail.
    In any situation that failure may be different, however if it does occur then malevolence succeeds. The problem is, too often failure is by design...whether intentionally or by stupidity the result is the same.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    The mistakes that were made should be beneath them. The quantity of mistakes is unacceptable from any professional. If anyone were paying for security that performed like this they would have fired several people for this. It’s not at all unreasonable to think there is more to this than just some nerdy kid who happened to get lucky and everything he did just magically worked due to a number of flaws in the security plan.
    Of course the mistakes were unacceptable and do not represent the standard of security we expect to see or deserve from the Secret Service.

However, regarding outside assistance:
    Belief without evidence IS unreasonable and holding to a belief that evidence shows to be wrong is called delusion.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US
    Of course the mistakes were unacceptable and do not represent the standard of security we expect to see or deserve from the Secret Service.

Belief without evidence IS unreasonable and holding to a belief that evidence shows to be wrong is called delusion.

I’m not saying there was for sure outside influence, but im also not going to rule out the possibility, and I think where we are at right now is the realization that our government is corrupt more than they are incompetent, and even people who don’t don’t do EP work are realizing that a series of mistakes that create a perfect path for someone to kill Trump, and only fail because Trump just happened to turn his head at the right time is unlikely. we weren’t supposed to question Russian collusion, or two weeks to flatten the curve, or if the FBI was coercing people into carrying out terrorist attacks so they could bust them “for our safety” either. If there was no malicious behavior by anyone then nobody should be worried about different theories, but there is still the off chance that someone/some people had the expectation that Trump would be dead and nobody in a position to get answers would ever ask questions. is the absence of evidence because it doesn’t exist, or because you don’t think people should look to see if it exists?

wiredgeorge

Older than I was yesterday!
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 10, 2010
    Mico TX

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx

Whose evidence? Government agencies evidence? The agency that was responsible in the first place? I'm a bit dubious when it's left to the people that showed incompetence to investigate incompetence.

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI
    Watched the two videos by the gunshot audio experts claiming two, maybe three, shooters besides the CS sniper that ended the threat. I truly wonder about their expertise.

Unless it has been walked back and I missed it, early on it was acknowledged that a non USSS CS individual shot at Crooks and missed.

That would easily explain at least one of the “mystery“ (to them) shooters. That would also easily explain the different sound signatures. Also, no info yet whether that CS shooter fired only once or multiple times. But, not one word about that from the “experts“. Hmmm.

G O B

School of Hard Knocks and Sharp blows
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2017
    Hays Co.
    Incompetence beyond apprehension!
    'Dr Jill" took the A team, and DJT got a pick-up bunch of losers. Deliberate incompetence on the part of USSS upper managers.
    I was an elevator tech in DC for 43 years. I was involved in many sweeps by USSS (elevator shafts and machine rooms need to be swept). This was a fuster cluck!!
    Incompetence beyond comprehension. Deliberate, or just incompetent, it raises to level of criminal.

Otto_Mation

Well-Known
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 23, 2020
    Montgomery, TX
    This man has been arrested. It is obvious that the left is becoming unhinged. I blame the fake news media that his pumping out lies that inflame their base and encourage this kind of behavior. Who believes that you would have to leave the country to have an abortion or that Trump will turn the US into Russia? This is insane.

GS51mNLWsAAE3vh.jpg
    GS5-ciQXoAA8C1G.jpg

Last edited:

MountainGirl

Hovering
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 22, 2022
    Big Thicket
    .... but there is still the off chance that someone/some people had the expectation that Trump would be dead and nobody in a position to get answers would ever ask questions. Is the absence of evidence because it doesn’t exist, or because you don’t think people should look to see if it exists?
    The absence of evidence - is not evidence of absence.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    trade was in error, they say

Shares in DJT skyrocketed after the shooting, jumping from $US31.25 on Friday to $US46.17 on Monday morning — an increase of more than 47 per cent — before settling at $US40.58, about 30 per cent higher than its previous closing price.

The whopping increase added about $US1 billion ($1.5 billion) to the value of Trump’s stake in the $US7.1 billion ($10.6 billion) company.

<>

What you posted here is important, and could turn-out to be critically important.

Thanks, & please keep us posted here.

leVieux

<>

Vaquero

Moving stuff to the gas prices thread.....
    Staff member
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    Dixie Land
    Watched the two videos by the gunshot audio experts claiming two, maybe three, shooters besides the CS sniper that ended the threat. I truly wonder about their expertise.

Unless it has been walked back and I missed it, early on it was acknowledged that a non USSS CS individual shot at Crooks and missed.

That would easily explain at least one of the “mystery“ (to them) shooters. That would also easily explain the different sound signatures. Also, no info yet whether that CS shooter fired only once or multiple times. But, not one word about that from the “experts“. Hmmm.
    If the wind velocity changes occurred as reported, that alone would explain different gunshot sounds from a given recording device.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas

USSS C/S fired a single shot hitting him in the left eye.

Attachments

• IMG_0129.jpeg
      IMG_0129.jpeg
      285.7 KB · Views: 56

Big Dipper

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 10, 2012
    ATX & FC, WI
    USSS C/S fired a single shot hitting him in the left eye.

Agreed. That was the only shot taken by that team.

In addition there was another known shot (perhaps more than one) taken by another team.

“A local tactical team also took a shot at the would-be assassin, 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks, but missed.”

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    The absence of evidence - is not evidence of absence.
    It very well can be.

It’s the reason why people have to be reminded that you can’t prove a negative. Because a lack of evidence can very well indicate that the thing lacking evidence is in fact untrue or nonexistent. Ex: Bigfoot

Top Bottom