• ...and so much more!
  • easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Certainly there's a lot of strange incompetence that occurred and is evident, and I'm hoping those that are involved with incompetence are exposed. If that's all it is, while not acceptable, it's the easiest to explain.

I'm in no way an expert, but as things are exposed things just have me scratching my head even more.

While I now hear he had been practicing shooting for over a year, and also had a device used in detonation of a bomb, and explosives in his vehicle, where did he learn of such things?

Nothing on his computer to implicate. No material on the subjects. Nothing on one phone and just contacts on another?

A threat out of Iran of an assassination attempt days before? Was that going to be the narrative had Trump been killed?

I don't trust that we wouldn't have different evidence if things turned out different, call me a conspiracy theorist.

My hope is when Trump gets back in the White House, and I believe he will, we find out how deep this goes.

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    Certainly there's a lot of strange incompetence that occurred and is evident, and I'm hoping those that are involved with incompetence are exposed. If that's all it is, while not acceptable, it's the easiest to explain.

I'm in no way an expert, but as things are exposed things just have me scratching my head even more.

While I now hear he had been practicing shooting for over a year, and also had a device used in detonation of a bomb, and explosives in his vehicle, where did he learn of such things?

Nothing on his computer to implicate. No material on the subjects. Nothing on one phone and just contacts on another?

A threat out of Iran of an assassination attempt days before? Was that going to be the narrative had Trump been killed?

I don't trust that we wouldn't have different evidence if things turned out different, call me a conspiracy theorist.

My hope is when Trump gets back in the White House, and I believe he will, we find out how deep this goes.
    And during that process, it would probably be a good idea if he hired his own trained team to protect his family and himself.
    I am not saying that the Secret Service is in on this, but they have demostrated dazzling incompetence.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    And during that process, it would probably be a good idea if he hired his own trained team to protect his family and himself.
    I am not saying that the Secret Service is in on this, but they have demostrated dazzling incompetence.
    Yeah, I had thought of that too.

I'm just thinking as I'm reading through information and one thought came to mind:

If I was a warhawk in D.C., and I know there are quite a few, wouldn't it be a win win situation to remove Trump and use that as justification to invade Iran?

jmohme

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 11, 2015
    Yeah, I had thought of that too.

I'm just thinking as I'm reading through information and one thought came to mind:

If I was a warhawk in D.C., and I know there are quite a few, wouldn't it be a win win situation to remove Trump and use that as justification to invade Iran?
    Maybe, but I was just mainly thinking that rather than Trump trust his and his families saftey to some obviously unqualified woman in charge of his security team, He would be better to have a team that is 100% in his control, roof slopes be damned.

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Maybe, but I was just mainly thinking that rather than Trump trust his and his families saftey to some obviously unqualified woman in charge of his security team, He would be better to have a team that is 100% in his control, roof slopes be damned.
    Well, I believe Don Jr. and Eric in their assessment that those secret service agents that have been closest to them are reliable. I have no idea of what other security measures are planned in the future, I just hope they are sound.

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    <>

At the risk of inciting some ire; this was a classic case of the government disarming everyone EXCEPT THE BAD GUY.

(Not that an armed civilian could do anything except add to the confusion.)

<>
    The bad guy had no record.

Let’s assume they didn’t disarm anyone. He could have walked right up to the stage and dumped 15-20 rounds before being stopped.

I mean, given the threats to Trump do you really think it’s smart to give crazy people that kind of access?

I’d like to hear how you think it would have gone differently if they just allow Trump to be surrounded by an armed crowd of random people given the animosity towards him. And how the threats will be prevented from getting close enough to do more than clip his ear.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    I’d like to hear how you think it would have gone differently if they just allow Trump to be surrounded by an armed crowd of random people given the animosity towards him. And how the threats will be prevented from getting close enough to do more than clip his ear.

Wait, are we talking about the SS or just random people?

Younggun

Certified Jackass
    TGT Supporter
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 31, 2011
    hill co.
    Wait, are we talking about the SS or just random people?

In his post he made the point that they “disarmed everyone but the bad guy”. To me it read he was questioning why the general public isn’t allowed to be armed at a Trump rally.

SS/LE were armed, so not sure who else he could mean.

zackmars

Novice Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Nov 4, 2015
    Texas
    In his post he made the point that they “disarmed everyone but the bad guy”. To me it read he was questioning why the general public isn’t allowed to be armed at a Trump rally.

SS/LE were armed, so not sure who else he could mean.

It was supposed to be a joke, i misread ypur post as "armed crowd who have animosity towards him"

My brain has been baking in the sun for the past 10 hours and i can't read

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    The bad guy had no record.

Let’s assume they didn’t disarm anyone. He could have walked right up to the stage and dumped 15-20 rounds before being stopped.

I mean, given the threats to Trump do you really think it’s smart to give crazy people that kind of access?

Bongino mentioned and I am inclined to think it very likely that the shooter was intending to create a mass-casualty event but found an opportunity, took it and got much luckier than he should have.

The opportunity the shooter exploited was due to SS failures, even if that failure was to not immediately correct the local failures and by letting their protectee on stage when the security plan had not been met.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

easy rider

Process Fabricator
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 10, 2015
    Odessa, Tx
    Top Bottom