Jul 5, 2013
    IMG_3207.jpeg

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    I spent years in Iraq. I was there long enough to receive two Iraq War Campaign Medals (It was considered a new theater after we initiated Operation New Dawn). I can tell you, if someone got popped on the water tower, their would be clear and present evidence. A miss would mean lots of water everywhere. A hit would mean lots of evidence everywhere. Plain and simple.

I thank you for your service to our Republic.

I claim no expertise in these matters, but note that several of the people who were present are adamant about what they saw.

Of course I also realize that ‘’eyewitness reports’’ can be notoriously faulty.

leVieux

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I will give him the fall. But it was pure cowardice for him or his buddy not to get back up and engage the shooter, and instead stay on ground while shooter killed people.

All is good though, they both went home safe that night.
    From what I understand, the assassin started shooting before they could get back on the roof. It is not as though the shooting went on for long.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    She went into the ARENA and got in the line of fire. She clearly did not know what to do. The huddle was already formed, but she stayed in the line of fire all the way to the Suburban and was definitely looking for threats at the suburban.

She can lose weight. She can be get better training, but you can never get cowards to go in the line of fire.
    She ducked and covered herself while others were protecting the president with their bodies. That says it all.

cycleguy2300

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Austin, Texas
    I enlarged the image in Photoshop using 10% increments using the preferred algorithm for enlargement. This is the preferred method for photographers when enlarging photos. Doesn't look like the same woman to me.

View attachment 462785
    I agree. Too many people trying to connect random dots to create a picture other than that which the facts present.
    Namely:
    - Systemic failures in basic security protocol

- Someone who got really lucky to get in position

- Someone who got luckier still to not be killed

The fact that the SS director wants to lie about simple things is demonstrative of why the agency failed, they are not willing to look at the facts, and make corrections without excuses. Lies like that, blunders so obvious make reasonable people question how it could happen by accident, but even the best make mistakes, layers of mistakes create tragedies which we were to than I like to think about. But for the grace of God...

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Havok1

Well-Known
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 10, 2021
    US

The reporting on this isn’t completely accurate. The 13f was filed the day before, if the date shown on the Bloomberg terminal is the purchase date(not sure if it is since I don’t have access to that) then the put was purchased on 6/30. I don’t think that makes anything less suspicious though.

I’d really like to know the details of this put. When I first read about this, I looked to see what it would cost to buy an at the money put about 2 weeks out, and it would have cost a little over $40 million. The stock would have had to fall over 9% just to break even. Thats a hell of a bet for a company that only manages about $1b. The company says it was an error. I’ve seen some errors before, but never one that resulted in being short 1.2 million shares of a company right before the majority shareholder is supposed to be assassinated, and then having that position close out right after the failed attempt.

Mowingmaniac 24/7

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2015
    After the 'investigation' is complete, I hope they find non-gun carrying duties for the hopelessly inept SS folk.

No, they won't shit can them, that's too much to hope for...

The 'dei' hire director will no doubt remain too...until (I hope) President Trump appoints someone to sweep the SS clean of all dei hires....and wherever else they have dug themselves in.

dei is a marxist cancer that must be surgically removed.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    After the 'investigation' is complete, I hope they find non-gun carrying duties for the hopelessly inept SS folk.

No, they won't shit can them, that's too much to hope for...

The 'dei' hire director will no doubt remain too...until (I hope) President Trump appoints someone to sweep the SS clean of all dei hires....and wherever else they have dug themselves in.

dei is a marxist cancer that must be surgically removed.

Didju notice how one of the short women kept pointing her pistol at others, including S-S personnel ?

Johnny Diamond

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2022
    US
    I enlarged the image in Photoshop using 10% increments using the preferred algorithm for enlargement. This is the preferred method for photographers when enlarging photos. Doesn't look like the same woman to me.

View attachment 462785
    Was posted on line early this morning various sources ,lots of fluff and click bait everywhere.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    <>

At the risk of inciting some ire; this was a classic case of the government disarming everyone EXCEPT THE BAD GUY.

(Not that an armed civilian could do anything except add to the confusion.)

<>

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    leVieux,

Sigh...yes I did.

Also, a class in 're-holstering' is a must for these...ah, ladies.

I seemed to notice a distinct lack of them at the RNC...all guys.

PS, How's the recovery going?

<>

Recovery is slow, day by day. My UT Neurosurgeon said 3 months, but a Neurosurgeon friend here locally told me to expect 6 months.

I am better.

Lying flat supine in bed seems way better than any pain medication. So, I must get back in bed for a few minutes every hour or two.

Thanks for asking !

P.S. On ‘’reholstering’’; my edc’s are GLOCKS, so I remove the holster from belt and do it under direct vision while muzzle is in a safe direction. I used to keep two old giant Houston phone books to ‘’uncock’’ loaded 1911’s & return them to half-cock ’’safety’’. Never an AD in 60+ years, but once kids were grown, I just left them cocked or unloaded them.

leVieux

<>

Last edited:

Lead Belly

TGT Addict
    Lifetime Member
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jun 25, 2022
    Lake Conroe
    The reporting on this isn’t completely accurate. The 13f was filed the day before, if the date shown on the Bloomberg terminal is the purchase date(not sure if it is since I don’t have access to that) then the put was purchased on 6/30. I don’t think that makes anything less suspicious though.

I’d really like to know the details of this put. When I first read about this, I looked to see what it would cost to buy an at the money put about 2 weeks out, and it would have cost a little over $40 million. The stock would have had to fall over 9% just to break even. Thats a hell of a bet for a company that only manages about $1b. The company says it was an error. I’ve seen some errors before, but never one that resulted in being short 1.2 million shares of a company right before the majority shareholder is supposed to be assassinated, and then having that position close out right after the failed attempt.
    trade was in error, they say

Shares in DJT skyrocketed after the shooting, jumping from $US31.25 on Friday to $US46.17 on Monday morning — an increase of more than 47 per cent — before settling at $US40.58, about 30 per cent higher than its previous closing price.

The whopping increase added about $US1 billion ($1.5 billion) to the value of Trump’s stake in the $US7.1 billion ($10.6 billion) company.

Support
    Every Day Man
    Tyrant

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    edmonsonjohn68
    Top Bottom