• ...and so much more!
  • leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine

<>

That photo was the killing of homeboy Conway LeBleu, from my hometown & neighborhood. His folks had a small gun-shop, “BLUE’S GUNS”, and were ‘’good people.’’

Unfortunately, Conway was in a misguided operation run by the ultra-EVIL Eric Holder, and was first Agent to die at the Davidian Compound. Conway was not a bad guy in any way, although I emphatically disagree with what he was doing at the time he was shot & killed.

leVieux

<>

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    <>

That photo was the killing of homeboy Conway LeBleu, from my hometown & neighborhood. His folks had a small gun-shop, “BLUE’S GUNS”, and were ‘’good people.’’

Unfortunately, Conway was in a misguided operation run by the ultra-EVIL Eric Holder, and was first Agent to die at the Davidian Compound. Conway was not a bad guy in any way, although I emphatically disagree with what he was doing at the time he was shot & killed.

leVieux

<>
    Never forget that the feds consider Ruby Ridge and the Waco disaster as victories for the government.

leVieux

TSRA/NRA Life Member
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    The Trans-Sabine
    Never forget that the feds consider Ruby Ridge and the Waco disaster as victories for the government.

<>

Yes, I know, so, so SAD for us all.

Now, I’m hearing that the Secret Service “observed’’ the Trump shooter for 20+ minutes and waited to act until he actually fired.

If true, this is absolutely inexcusable; and strongly suggests malignant orders ‘’from above’’ !

Demand TRUTH, but we know to expect more LIES.

leVieux

<>

Paul Saver

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 17, 2023
    North Texas
    As I've mentioned before I worked for a newspaper. I'm sure you can imagine I had of lot of very liberal co-workers.
    It's been a long time ago so I don't remember the specifics of the conversation, but I must have mentioned how young I was when I went hunting on my own. She asked if I was afraid of the gun. I explained to her that to me it was just a tool like a rake or hoe. She didn't believe me at first so I explained. In those days, almost all of the food on our table came from the woods, the river, the garden, or the animals we raised. A fishing pole was the tool I used to bring in food from the river, rakes and hoes were the tools I used to bring in food from the garden, and guns were the tool I used to bring in food from the woods.
    I didn't turn her into a conservative, but I did manage to let her see that guns were more than instruments of violence.
    Just for the record: Killing to bring food to the table is still violence to many. Liberals operate on Fear, Scared of every damn thing.

Shady

The One And Only
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 24, 2013

kbaxter60

Consider the Source
    TGT Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 23, 2019
    Pipe Creek
    5:10 p.m.: Crooks identified as a person of interest

・5:30 p.m.: Crooks observed with a rangefinder

5:52 p.m.: Crooks spotted on the rooftop by Secret Service

・6:02 p.m.: Trump takes the stage

6:12 p.m.: Crooks fires the first shots

link
    Gentlemen, it's time we admitted to ourselves that the Secret Service brought in the Uvalde Police to fill some gaps.

Texasgordo

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    arq-3f~f2x_t3.jpg

Top Bottom