May 15, 2008
    Gonzales, Texas
    1721305595915.png

DocBeech

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2023
    Paradise
    I'm going to guess there won't be many who reload after us.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
    Not true at all. I volunteer as a TPWD Hunter Education Instructor in the fall. I am overwhelmed with requests for classes, and teaching. I have over 200+ emails from kids asking "when in the next one" and "do you do reloading classes" and "what if I have never.." the best one is I have dozen and dozens of emails from parents "I want my kid to learn but I don't know a thing" and "can I attend as well, I would like to learn to with my kids"....

Turn the TV off, the real world is much more diverse.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    Miss Piggy just wanted to go to McDonalds, instead of protecting The Donald.

I know she is going to get a lifetime of memes, and she is clearly physically unfit, but:

When Shit Hit The Fan, she got her Ass on that stage, in the firing line, and tried to do something.

That is a whole fucking lot more than the coward local cops one of whom saw shooter with a rifle, and did fucking nothing. Deciding to stay below the roof line while the shooter killed people.

oldag

TGT Addict
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 19, 2015
    I know she is going to get a lifetime of memes, and she is clearly physically unfit, but:

When Shit Hit The Fan, she got her Ass on that stage, in the firing line, and tried to do something.

That is a whole fucking lot more than the coward local cops one of whom saw shooter with a rifle, and did fucking nothing. Deciding to stay below the roof line while the shooter killed people.
    The LEO was being boosted up to the roof by a second LEO. He had his hands on the roof and pulling himself up when he saw the assassin and the assassin drew a bead on him. The LEO fell when he took a hand off the roof to try and draw his sidearm. At that point the assassin took a position and started firing at Trump. I am not faulting the LEO. This was not cowardly. He made an attempt.

When it hit the fan and the other agents were covering Trump with their bodies, the one female SS agent cowered down on the stage. She was not with the rest covering Trump. She was not scanning the crowd for additional threats. If there was any cowardly behavior than it was her. Not an abnormal human reaction, but not what is required of a SS agent.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    The LEO was being boosted up to the roof by a second LEO. He had his hands on the roof and pulling himself up when he saw the assassin and the assassin drew a bead on him. The LEO fell when he took a hand off the roof to try and draw his sidearm. At that point the assassin took a position and started firing at Trump. I am not faulting the LEO. This was not cowardly. He made an attempt.

I will give him the fall. But it was pure cowardice for him or his buddy not to get back up and engage the shooter, and instead stay on ground while shooter killed people.

All is good though, they both went home safe that night.

General Zod

TGT Addict
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Kaufman County

What she did was...apparently hide behind Trump and her fellow agents, while another female agent shielded him with her body, helped him off the stage with his arm over her shoulder, and shut the door of the SUV after he was safely inside before turning her attention to possible external threats.

1721315361403.png

The agent with her hair in a bun here is the one who did her job. She didn't even draw her weapon until Trump was safe - the rest of the time she was part of his human shield detail. Meanwhile, the Melissa McCarthy stand-in was aimlessly waving her weapon around, trying to holster it, waving it some more, and walking around with no purpose.

Here's a great picture of the dichotomy. Clueless and confused in the foreground, while behind her the other female agent ushers Trump into the SUV and safety.

1721315690489.png

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    When it hit the fan and the other agents were covering Trump with their bodies, the one female SS agent cowered down on the stage. She was not with the rest covering Trump. She was not scanning the crowd for additional threats. If there was any cowardly behavior than it was her. Not an abnormal human reaction, but not what is required of a SS agent.

She went into the ARENA and got in the line of fire. She clearly did not know what to do. The huddle was already formed, but she stayed in the line of fire all the way to the Suburban and was definitely looking for threats at the suburban.

She can lose weight. She can be get better training, but you can never get cowards to go in the line of fire.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    What she did was...apparently hide behind Trump and her fellow agents, while another female agent shielded him with her body, helped him off the stage with his arm over her shoulder, and shut the door of the SUV after he was safely inside before turning her attention to possible external threats.

Yes, the 1/500 sec photos do not make her look good. Watch the full video. She was with the huddle the entire time.

Renegade

SuperOwner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 5, 2008
    Texas
    View attachment 462492

The agent with her hair in a bun here is the one who did her job. She didn't even draw her weapon until Trump was safe - the rest of the time she was part of his human shield detail. Meanwhile, the Melissa McCarthy stand-in was aimlessly waving her weapon around, trying to holster it, waving it some more, and walking around with no purpose.
    She did OK, but she seemed to value keeping her sunglasses as much as anything. And she was clearly ducking down as she moved him.

Top Bottom